06-28-2013, 02:55 AM
Location: Orlando, FL
Join Date: Jun 2013
Mein Auto: 2014 X3 35i
2014 X3 DHP Questions
Hello everyone, I have been lurking here for about 2 weeks now. The excellent information I found convinced me tick the Dynamic Handling Pack option, thanks for that!
So I just ordered a Titanium Silver, Black Nevada MY14 X3 35i, MSport, Tech, Premium, DHP, Premium Sound, Driver Assistance and Cold packs.
It's been 1 1/2 weeks and it still hasn't entered production but that is another story...
- How do people find the variable steering of the DHP? Good/bad?
- Is the variable steering sensitivity changed when switching DHP modes?
- I understand I have Normal, Sport and Sport+. Can I set a system default of say Sport in iDrive or does the car start up in Normal and I have to switch to Sport each time?
- What are the customisation options I have with Sport? Can I have the Chassis set to Sport but leave Drivetrain in Normal?
- Is it only in Sport+ that DTC sends more of the power is sent to the rear?
- I read somewhere that Chassis mode also changes the brakes, anyone know what it changes?
Thanks in advance.