Gee I ran a search for that code, and yours is the only hit?! There is one other at the rest of the forum, but the title seemed to be off topic, and it was a huge thread. I've had the CC IDs for both sides, but only the rear taillights, and there the entire socket panel was so affordable, and easy to replace (mere seconds, no joke), I just went ahead and did both. (This was when the right side was the issue.) With the new ones installed, not long after I was futzing around with the left one for a reason I won't get into, and that's when I set off the left one. Weird. I replaced it with the old* one, problem gone. Not much help I realize, but that's one weird unrelated data point for you.
I wonder how much the panel is for the front, I'm afraid it's probably a lot more than the rear. I'm sure you checked all the connections, and probably used contact cleaner etc, if advised. I used contact cleaner at first on right rear, didn't solve the problem. (However the rears were a known issue before a certain build date.)
Keep us updated, and welcome to the fest.