Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 07-31-2013, 09:25 PM
pointandgo's Avatar
pointandgo pointandgo is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Los Angeles area
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,863
Mein Auto: '13 F10 535i (loaner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anE934fun View Post
And it appears the DB has figured out to park far away from other parkers....
__________________
F30 328i
E90 328i
E92 335i 6MT
E46 M3 6MT
E39 528i 5MT
MBz W140 S320
MBz W124 300E (slammed)
(unmentionables in between)
'71 AMC Javelin (4-Spd Stick on the floor)
'67 Pontiac Firebird 'cabrio' (1st car - "the leaker")
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member: BMW CCA
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-31-2013, 09:31 PM
bighorns's Avatar
bighorns bighorns is online now
Evil cider brewer
Location: Hi Dez, California
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,613
Mein Auto: E92 335i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointandgo View Post
BMW drivers are probably experts at "centering" their cars in the most strategic parking space to avoid door dings...parking further away in supermarket lots (etc.) to avoid damage and justifying the extra distance to "excercise" (like me?).

Nevertheless, last month some DB cozied up to my remote parking area and I couldn't get into to driver's side door...had to get in through the pass. side, crawling over the console.

NO, I wasn't taking up two spaces. It was my E90 and the DB car all alone in the remote corner of the store parking lot. They probably did it on purpose (BMW haters).

Of course the first thing you do is look for the big door ding; fortunately none. No, I wasn't tempted to vandalize their car as *issed off as I was.

I've gone 2.5 years without a door ding, but have an annoying pattern of paint chips on my passenger side doors from 'minor' hits. I spent this past weekend filling them in (Dr. Colorchip) hoping it would cover them. Worked pretty well as they're not visible now.
I don't vandalize, but I do 're-adjust' the passenger mirror for them.
__________________
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=325723&dateline=1371746393
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-01-2013, 09:45 AM
BashedBarrique BashedBarrique is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Carmel Indiana
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 770
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighorns View Post
This is what usually happens when I try to park 'safely':
Yeah, invariably when I squeeze over to the side of an end spot some moron hangs his wheels over into my spot and parks too close anyway. It's like they have a set distance (too close) in mind and totally ignore the lines.

I was once in a car waiting for my wife when some nimrod pulled in tight next to me and opened the car door so forcefully into my car that it shook my car. When I got out to confront her she scurried off and ignored my calls to return.

It was all I could do to keep from climbing on top of her car and jumping up and down on the hood and roof. She left a sizable door dent but the car was old and I didn't pursue the issue.

People just don't give a sh*t about damaging other people's cars. I have had multiple cases of people actually causing hundreds and even thousands of dollars of damage to my parked vehicles and fleeing in the last two years alone.

I'm starting to feel cursed.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-01-2013, 05:43 PM
stones399 stones399 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Rockland County, NY
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 112
Mein Auto: '11 335xi Sport Pkg
I happen to have the "luck" of being wheelchair bound...so I get the nice spots up front w/ the "extra" space on the side. Yet, I still got dinged a few weeks ago!

You wouldn't believe how many times I've had absolute imbeciles park in the striped area that is clearly marked w/ a sign reading "NO PARKING, RESERVED FOR HANDICAP ACCESS". This particularly happens around the holidays.

I need to open the door full swing to be able to slide in/out. I can't count the number of times I've been "can-openered" by a DB. I've called the cops, but they won't do anything. They've claimed the person has a right to park there because they also have a Handicap Tag (for arthritis in their pinky finger). So I ask them kindly to back my car out so I can get in; they won't do it because they don't want to be "liable". P~$$y's!!! I call B.S.

The best part is...most of those people actually need it because they must be mentally impaired and not able to read!!! (especially those idiots who drive w/ the tag hanging from the mirror when it clearly states on the tag itself "Remove from Mirror while Driving".
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Nordic_Kat's Avatar
Nordic_Kat Nordic_Kat is offline
Omnes rationi moderatum
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,372
Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by stones399 View Post
I happen to have the "luck" of being wheelchair bound...so I get the nice spots up front w/ the "extra" space on the side. Yet, I still got dinged a few weeks ago!

You wouldn't believe how many times I've had absolute imbeciles park in the striped area that is clearly marked w/ a sign reading "NO PARKING, RESERVED FOR HANDICAP ACCESS". This particularly happens around the holidays.

I need to open the door full swing to be able to slide in/out. I can't count the number of times I've been "can-openered" by a DB. I've called the cops, but they won't do anything. They've claimed the person has a right to park there because they also have a Handicap Tag (for arthritis in their pinky finger). So I ask them kindly to back my car out so I can get in; they won't do it because they don't want to be "liable". P~$$y's!!! I call B.S.

The best part is...most of those people actually need it because they must be mentally impaired and not able to read!!! (especially those idiots who drive w/ the tag hanging from the mirror when it clearly states on the tag itself "Remove from Mirror while Driving".
Oh Lordy,

You just hit on one of my hot spots!

What is it with people who have already publicly announced they have physiological issues, then drive around with their handicapped placards obscuring 1/3 to 1/2 of their visible space? I am totally respectful of Handicapped parking spaces, but if on the road, and I see someone driving with that placard still hanging down, they immediately lose my respect. Thank you for finally validating my viewpoint.

(Sorry, that wasn't the most PC post, but it fits.)
__________________
If your sport doesn't put blood, dirt or grease under your fingernails,
then it's just a game.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Snareman's Avatar
Snareman Snareman is offline
Leave gun. Take Canoli.
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,024
Mein Auto: 435, Grand Cherokee
Quote:
Originally Posted by BashedBarrique View Post
Yeah, invariably when I squeeze over to the side of an end spot some moron hangs his wheels over into my spot and parks too close anyway. It's like they have a set distance (too close) in mind and totally ignore the lines.

I was once in a car waiting for my wife when some nimrod pulled in tight next to me and opened the car door so forcefully into my car that it shook my car. When I got out to confront her she scurried off and ignored my calls to return.

It was all I could do to keep from climbing on top of her car and jumping up and down on the hood and roof. She left a sizable door dent but the car was old and I didn't pursue the issue.

People just don't give a sh*t about damaging other people's cars. I have had multiple cases of people actually causing hundreds and even thousands of dollars of damage to my parked vehicles and fleeing in the last two years alone.

I'm starting to feel cursed.
Thats why I'm hesitant to park on the street in Europe, NYC or to let a valet park my car - they tend to park by feel. "Oh... I bumped into that car behind me? Ok, I guess I'm far enough."

I had my 1 day old ED car backed into in front of our hotel. Thankfully it only bent my zoll plate and didn't affect the car.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Zooks527's Avatar
Zooks527 Zooks527 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Mansfield, MA
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,899
Mein Auto: 2009 335i xDrive coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snareman View Post
Thats why I'm hesitant to park on the street in Europe, NYC or to let a valet park my car - they tend to park by feel. "Oh... I bumped into that car behind me? Ok, I guess I'm far enough."

I had my 1 day old ED car backed into in front of our hotel. Thankfully it only bent my zoll plate and didn't affect the car.
On vacation in Rome this year, we watched some jerk parallel "parking" his small car between two cars that had the misfortune to have a gap 2' longer than said small car between them. The DB in the small car hit both parked cars at least twice each getting halfway into the space, then decided that one or both of the victims would know who did it, pulled out of the space (at least 1 hit each on the way out), backed up 50' and parked in a bus stop.

The Braille Method works for reading, not for driving.
__________________
2009 335i xDrive coupe, Jet Black, Black Leather, Grey Poplar, Steptronic, ZPP, ZSP, ZCW, iPod/USB, HD radio, Parking Assist. Rear Fogs, Hardwire V1, ProFit G3.
ED May 12, 2009, Munich dropoff May 16, Redelivery June 22, 2009




Prior 33 years of cars: 1967 BelAir wagon / 1968 LeMans Tempest / 1970 Mustang Mach 1 / 1972 El Dorado / 1978 Corvette (kept until first Bronco) / 1981 Subaru GL wagon AWD / 1983 s10 Blazer 4x4 (big mistake) / 1985 Bronco 4x4 / 1996 Bronco 4x4 / 2004 Passat 4motion
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Kzang's Avatar
Kzang Kzang is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,882
Mein Auto: 2013 X5 35i Premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snareman View Post
Thats why I'm hesitant to park on the street in Europe, NYC or to let a valet park my car - they tend to park by feel. "Oh... I bumped into that car behind me? Ok, I guess I'm far enough."

I had my 1 day old ED car backed into in front of our hotel. Thankfully it only bent my zoll plate and didn't affect the car.
Same here.. I never take my X5 to the city.. never..
I try to park out of the way almost always.. and I take up two spaces of parking spot in a corner area at my work place because on any given day the cars parked only occupied 60% of the lots.
__________________
2013 X5 35i Premium, Space Gray, Cinnamon Brown Leather, Dark Bamboo wood trim, Conv. Pkg, CWP, Multi-contour seats, Running board, BMW App. Space saver tire.
Previous Cars
2010 535i - Deep Sea Blue w/ NBD Leather, Bamboo Anthracite WT, Sport Auto Trans w/ Paddle shifter, Sports Pkg, PP, CWP, Nav, HD Radio, Ipod.
2007 525i - Black Sapphire Metallic, Black Nevada Leather, Premium package, CWP, 6MT.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Snareman's Avatar
Snareman Snareman is offline
Leave gun. Take Canoli.
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,024
Mein Auto: 435, Grand Cherokee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooks527 View Post
On vacation in Rome this year, we watched some jerk parallel "parking" his small car between two cars that had the misfortune to have a gap 2' longer than said small car between them. The DB in the small car hit both parked cars at least twice each getting halfway into the space, then decided that one or both of the victims would know who did it, pulled out of the space (at least 1 hit each on the way out), backed up 50' and parked in a bus stop.

The Braille Method works for reading, not for driving.
We watched this car get out of this space in Munich. It wasn't a fast or gentle process

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-02-2013, 03:30 PM
cwinter's Avatar
cwinter cwinter is offline
Here comes trouble!
Location: Dallas, TX
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,332
Mein Auto: 2009 328i E90 :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
I don't hesitate to take up two parking spots, BUT:

1) I go to an area where no one else parks (usually at the farthest reach of the parking lot)
2) I make sure not to use spots anyone needs
3) I ensure that no one can park me in.

If the Jag driver wanted to park for protection, he should either do it in a remote area or figure out a new strategy that doesn't cause problems for others.
How does this make any sense?

1) If you park in an area where no one else parks, why do you need to take up two spots?
2) How can one identify whether an open spot is needed?
3) Seems pointless, since according to 1) you parked where nobody else parks.

The Jag guy should have parked like bighorns illustrated. There is PLENTY of space to the other side and a curb to protect him. He just parked poorly and when the next person arrives, he or she is forced to park poorly because of that.
__________________
2009 328i Sedan - Ordered: 2/24/09 .:. Delivered: 5/6/09
Jet Black | Black Dakota | Aluminum | Premium | Sport | Xenon | CA | Split Fold Seats


Quote:
Originally Posted by furby076 View Post
You will rue this day, RUE THIS DAY
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-02-2013, 10:46 PM
anE934fun anE934fun is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: S.F. Bay Area
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,807
Mein Auto: 2010 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
Oh Lordy,

You just hit on one of my hot spots!

What is it with people who have already publicly announced they have physiological issues, then drive around with their handicapped placards obscuring 1/3 to 1/2 of their visible space? I am totally respectful of Handicapped parking spaces, but if on the road, and I see someone driving with that placard still hanging down, they immediately lose my respect. Thank you for finally validating my viewpoint.

(Sorry, that wasn't the most PC post, but it fits.)
Handicap placards aren't limited to those having physical handicaps. Passing the drivers tests is no guarantee of being free of neurological handicaps....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-03-2013, 06:44 AM
Saintor's Avatar
Saintor Saintor is offline
Abuser of everything
Location: MTL
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,919
Mein Auto: BMW E90 2007
__________________
2007 E90 AW 323i Step | Lowered 1.25"/1" | BMW Performance Exhaust | Debadged | Scangauge II | Style 162 18" & 161 17" wheels & rear 15mm spacers
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-03-2013, 08:18 AM
thekurgan's Avatar
thekurgan thekurgan is offline
Bad Lieutenant
Location: Sacramento, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,018
Mein Auto: S65B40 Powered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintor View Post
I'm going to keep chalk in my trunk now
__________________

08 E90M3 6MT Alpinweiss/Schwartz/BPMSport 91 oct tune/BPMSport feature coding/BMW Pedals/Dinan Exhaust/BMW Alcantara wheel/BMWCCA #453468/Rear Fog Switch
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Bemo's Avatar
Bemo Bemo is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: CT
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,087
Mein Auto: 2011 328xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintor View Post
Photo of the month!
__________________
2011 328xi
2011 535xi GT
BMW CCA
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Nordic_Kat's Avatar
Nordic_Kat Nordic_Kat is offline
Omnes rationi moderatum
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,372
Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekurgan View Post
I'm going to keep chalk in my trunk now
LOL. Me too!
__________________
If your sport doesn't put blood, dirt or grease under your fingernails,
then it's just a game.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 08-03-2013, 09:16 AM
floydarogers's Avatar
floydarogers floydarogers is offline
Pedant and Curmudgeon
Location: Renton, WA
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,845
Mein Auto: 335d, 328d, Toyota T100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemo View Post
Photo of the month!
++
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-03-2013, 11:33 AM
anE934fun anE934fun is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: S.F. Bay Area
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,807
Mein Auto: 2010 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
LOL. Me too!
Any ideas where to get the super (1" diameter) sized chalk? I wouldn't want there to be any mistaking what was written. Maybe the really bright yellow color, too?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-03-2013, 11:34 AM
thekurgan's Avatar
thekurgan thekurgan is offline
Bad Lieutenant
Location: Sacramento, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,018
Mein Auto: S65B40 Powered
Quote:
Originally Posted by anE934fun View Post
Any ideas where to get the super (1" diameter) sized chalk? I wouldn't want there to be any mistaking what was written. Maybe the really bright yellow color, too?
http://www.amazon.com/Crayola-24-Cou...sidewalk+chalk
__________________

08 E90M3 6MT Alpinweiss/Schwartz/BPMSport 91 oct tune/BPMSport feature coding/BMW Pedals/Dinan Exhaust/BMW Alcantara wheel/BMWCCA #453468/Rear Fog Switch
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-03-2013, 11:38 AM
anE934fun anE934fun is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: S.F. Bay Area
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,807
Mein Auto: 2010 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekurgan View Post
Order was just placed. Thanks for the link.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Pilgrim Pilgrim is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Fort Collins, CO
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 496
Mein Auto: 2009 328iX Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post

1) If you park in an area where no one else parks, why do you need to take up two spots?
2) How can one identify whether an open spot is needed?
3) Seems pointless, since according to 1) you parked where nobody else parks.
1) Because idiots, for some reason known only to themselves, will seek out the only car in a given area and park next to it regardless. BTDT, got the door ding to prove it. I once parked a freshly painted 240Z behind an entire supermarket with no other vehicle in sight - walked around the entire building to buy a couple of items - walked back within 5 minutes - and there was a door ding on it. Go figure. If I had parked sideways it most likely would not have happened.

2) If no one is parked within 20 yards of you, those with two or more brain cells functional can determine that it's not a high traffic area and you can take two spots without inconveniencing others.

3) See #1.
__________________
1983 Datsun 280ZX Turbo
2009 BMW 328iX Coupe
2007 Nissan Murano
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-03-2013, 08:09 PM
pointandgo's Avatar
pointandgo pointandgo is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Los Angeles area
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,863
Mein Auto: '13 F10 535i (loaner)
I think this is how most people would feel about another driver taking up two or three parking spaces. Turn off your audio to avoid foul language:

It's people like this that give BMW drivers a bad reputation for being arrogant and disrespectful of others.

__________________
F30 328i
E90 328i
E92 335i 6MT
E46 M3 6MT
E39 528i 5MT
MBz W140 S320
MBz W124 300E (slammed)
(unmentionables in between)
'71 AMC Javelin (4-Spd Stick on the floor)
'67 Pontiac Firebird 'cabrio' (1st car - "the leaker")
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member: BMW CCA
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-03-2013, 10:35 PM
groundeffect's Avatar
groundeffect groundeffect is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: North America usually
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 432
Send a message via ICQ to groundeffect
Mein Auto: 335i
Seems to me to be multiple levels of douche baggery being committed on this thread.

Those who filmed the perp seem to take such glee in his misfortunes.
I cannot identify with the original perp..or those who mock him so much.
Ok..dude parks like an ahole..then...we, youtube watchers, get to see a different A hole film the original to ridicule him. WOW!
Is this what society really comes down to? Idiots being mocked by idiots?

I for one don't get it. I am old school in many ways. I do try to keep an open mind to modern humour-but this 'ain't funny to me.
Enjoy your ..I'd like to write revenge-but that would have taken balls to have confronted the original ahole in person.
Your girlish little spasms of laughter, I find incredibly immature to 'say' the least.
If you have a problem with a perpetual bad parker..write a note on his windshield or something..
PS..I park/walk several hundred meters.(yards) to avoid this kind of foolishness!
MHO
__________________
M Sport,Dinan stage 2 software-stage 3 suspension,Nav,Audiophile, 6spd man.PSS's BMW P.E.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-03-2013, 10:42 PM
anE934fun anE934fun is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: S.F. Bay Area
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,807
Mein Auto: 2010 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundeffect View Post
Seems to me to be multiple levels of douche baggery being committed on this thread.

Snip...

...snip
If you have a problem with a perpetual bad parker..write a note on his windshield or something..
Ummm. Isn't that the concept behind the chalk idea? Just a little bit more creative?

Quote:
PS..I park/walk several hundred meters.(yards) to avoid this kind of foolishness!
MHO
Good on you. The exercise will do wonders for your health. You may also get to avoid the stress of having a DB like the Jag driver park into your parking spot.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-03-2013, 11:26 PM
groundeffect's Avatar
groundeffect groundeffect is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: North America usually
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 432
Send a message via ICQ to groundeffect
Mein Auto: 335i
My health is phenomenal, thanks!
I couldn't really care less about this thread- therefore- I may be hypocritical in my response.
I get that.
The chalk you speak of....really? Kind'a universal isn't it?
You think a DB will recognize chalk when he didn't recognize his previous stupidity?
I hope you are right!
No factor either way for me in this instance..
I guess, I wish re-testing was required to re-aquire a licence after the age of 60 or so...
__________________
M Sport,Dinan stage 2 software-stage 3 suspension,Nav,Audiophile, 6spd man.PSS's BMW P.E.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-03-2013, 11:27 PM
pointandgo's Avatar
pointandgo pointandgo is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Los Angeles area
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,863
Mein Auto: '13 F10 535i (loaner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundeffect View Post
Seems to me to be multiple levels of douche baggery being committed on this thread.

Those who filmed the perp seem to take such glee in his misfortunes.
I cannot identify with the original perp..or those who mock him so much.
Ok..dude parks like an ahole..then...we, youtube watchers, get to see a different A hole film the original to ridicule him. WOW!
Is this what society really comes down to? Idiots being mocked by idiots?

I for one don't get it. I am old school in many ways. I do try to keep an open mind to modern humour-but this 'ain't funny to me.
Enjoy your ..I'd like to write revenge-but that would have taken balls to have confronted the original ahole in person.
Your girlish little spasms of laughter, I find incredibly immature to 'say' the least.
If you have a problem with a perpetual bad parker..write a note on his windshield or something..
PS..I park/walk several hundred meters.(yards) to avoid this kind of foolishness!
MHO
As the OP said:

"Guy in a Jag regularly parks like a doosh."

Seems that he was a "repeat offender"...didn't you "catch" that?

What part of "parking between the lines" is SO difficult? IMO, Other 'parkers' shouldn't have to write 'notes'...or "something."

I'm not sure where your coming from?
__________________
F30 328i
E90 328i
E92 335i 6MT
E46 M3 6MT
E39 528i 5MT
MBz W140 S320
MBz W124 300E (slammed)
(unmentionables in between)
'71 AMC Javelin (4-Spd Stick on the floor)
'67 Pontiac Firebird 'cabrio' (1st car - "the leaker")
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member: BMW CCA
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms