Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:54 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Exclamation Looking to Lease: Look Here First

Hi All,

Are you looking to lease? Are you about to ask the forum "Is This A Good Deal"? Well, before you post, copy/paste this template and fill out the information, then post. We will be able to give you a much better response.

Also, to help you out, please go to: http://www.bmwconfig.com and build your car. It will give you the MSRP & Invoice price for US and Euro Delivery.

Template

Car Details:
YEAR - MODEL
Length of Lease (in months)
Mileage allowance: (list if KM or Miles)
Color:
Options:

Finance Details:
MSRP: $
Invoice: $
Cost Reduction (Loyalty/Turn Key): -$
Dealer Profit: $
Sale Price: $
Residual: %
Cap Cost: $
Money Factor (Pre-MSD) : 0.00###
Money Factor (Post-MSD - Each MSD reduces MF by 0.00007): 0.00###
Taxes & Fees: $
Multiple Security Deposit:$
Total Due at Signing :$
Monthly Payment: $
Acquisition Fee: $
Dealer Document Fee: $

Taxes & Fees Breakdown:
Sales Tax on Items: $
License& Registration Fee: $
Upfront Luxury Tax: $
First Month Payment: $
Upfront Sales Tax: $

Total= $

EXAMPLE

Deal
2013 328xi for 36 months/10k miles
Alpine White
Black Dakota Leather
Cold Weather Package
Driver Assistance Package
Driver Assistance Plus
Lighting Package
M sport
Premium Package
Technology Package
Harman Kardon surround sound

MSRP: $54,590
Invoice: $51,103.50
Sale Price: $49,353
Residual: 64%
Cap Cost: $0
Money Factor: 0.00071 (lowered due to MSDs)
Taxes & Fees: 3,285.50
Multiple Security Deposit:$3,500
Total Due at Signing :$6,785.50
Monthly Payment: $454.04

Taxes & Fees Breakdown
Sales Tax on Items: $25.13
License& Registration Fee: $330.00
Upfront Luxury Tax: $197.41
First Month Payment: $454.04
Upfront Sales Tax: $1,194.92
Acquisition Fee: $725
Dealer Document Fee: $359
Total= 3,285.50

Another Lease Calculator
http://www.leaseguide.com/calc.htm

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.

Last edited by furby076; 10-08-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Ads by Google
Old 08-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: a car
I'd say this is too much information.

We don't need color, options, or taxes in order to tell if one is a good deal or not.

All we need are

MSRP
Invoice
Sales Price (before any incentives)
Incentives
To see if the price is good (invoice + 500 or less)

Residual %
Money Factor
To see if the poster is given the best rates

The rest of the calculations such as taxes, monthly payments and MSDs, the poster should figure out whether it was done right by reading other threads. Given that the dealer did not screw one on such calculations, a good deal is defined by how much over invoice and what MF and Residual one gets.

2013 328i Sedan | ULEV N20 | M Sport Line | Estoril Blue II | Black Dakota Leather | Premium Package |
Technology Package | Driver Assistance Package | Dynamic Handling Package | Lighting Package |
Harmon Kardon Surround Sound | Sport Automatic Transmission with Shift Paddles | Anti Theft Alarm |
Port install: BMW M Performance Exhaust |
Old 08-13-2013, 12:41 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 328i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by furby076 View Post
Hi All,

Are you looking to lease? Are you about to ask the forum "Is This A Good Deal"? Well, before you post, copy/paste this template and fill out the information, then post. We will be able to give you a much better response.

Also, to help you out, please go to: http://www.bmwconfig.com and build your car. It will give you the MSRP & Invoice price for US and Euro Delivery.

Template

Car Details:
YEAR - MODEL
Length of Lease (in months)
Mileage allowance: (list if KM or Miles)
Color:
Options:

Finance Details:
MSRP: $
Invoice: $
Cost Reduction (Loyalty/Turn Key): -$
Dealer Profit: $
Sale Price: $
Residual: %
Cap Cost: $
Money Factor (Pre-MSD) : 0.00###
Money Factor (Post-MSD): 0.00###
Taxes & Fees: $
Multiple Security Deposit:$
Total Due at Signing :$
Monthly Payment: $
Acquisition Fee: $
Dealer Document Fee: $

Taxes & Fees Breakdown:
Sales Tax on Items: $
License& Registration Fee: $
Upfront Luxury Tax: $
First Month Payment: $
Upfront Sales Tax: $

Total= $

EXAMPLE

Deal
2013 328xi for 36 months/10k miles
Alpine White
Black Dakota Leather
Cold Weather Package
Driver Assistance Plus
Lighting Package
M sport
Premium Package
Technology Package
Harman Kardon surround sound

MSRP: $54,590
Invoice: $51,103.50
Sale Price: $49,353
Residual: 64%
Money Factor: 0.00071 (lowered due to MSDs)
Taxes & Fees: 3,285.50
Multiple Security Deposit:$3,500
Total Due at Signing :$6,785.50
Monthly Payment: $454.04

Taxes & Fees Breakdown
Sales Tax on Items: $25.13
License& Registration Fee: $330.00
Upfront Luxury Tax: $197.41
First Month Payment: $454.04
Upfront Sales Tax: $1,194.92
Dealer Document Fee: $359
Total= 3,285.50
Great example and deal haha
Old 08-13-2013, 12:55 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkapdolee View Post
I'd say this is too much information.

We don't need color, options, or taxes in order to tell if one is a good deal or not.

The rest of the calculations such as taxes, monthly payments and MSDs, the poster should figure out whether it was done right by reading other threads. Given that the dealer did not screw one on such calculations, a good deal is defined by how much over invoice and what MF and Residual one gets.
Color, yes, options yes. If I tell you I am getting a 335 for $50,000 how do you know if it's a good deal or not if you don't know the options? If it's bare-bones, terrible deal, if it has X-drive, sportline, harman kardon, navigation - all of a sudden it's a better deal.

EDIT: I take that back, Color yes. Some colors cost $$$, others do not.

Taxes are useful, because as we have found, some dealers find ways to bake in costs at the taxes level and people tend to figure this out.

The purpose of the above is that not every user is aware of what they should look for - so instead of getting a post "hey the dealer wants $48,300 for my car is this a good deal" and we start the game of 20 questions - why not put the burden on the poster to fill out a simple form?

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.

Last edited by furby076; 08-13-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Color, no, options yes. If I tell you I am getting a 335 for $50,000 how do you know if it's a good deal or not if you don't know the options? If it's bare-bones, terrible deal, if it has X-drive, sportline, harman kardon, navigation - all of a sudden it's a better deal.

Taxes are useful, because as we have found, some dealers find ways to bake in costs at the taxes level and people tend to figure this out.

The purpose of the above is that not every user is aware of what they should look for - so instead of getting a post "hey the dealer wants $48,300 for my car is this a good deal" and we start the game of 20 questions - why not put the burden on the poster to fill out a simple form?
The form you posted is not "simple". You're asking for too much unnecessary information. You posted a link to bmwconfig.com already. We don't need the list of all the options, build it on bmwconfig and find out what the invoice is ourselves. The poster should do that.

Are you saying that you can't figure out whether a deal is good or not given MSRP, Invoice, Sales Price, Incentives, MF, and Residual?

If the poster says MSRP is 54k, Invoice is 49.5k, and Sales Price before any incentives is 50k then I'd say that's a good price.

If the poster's MF and Residual are in line with what ridewithg.com says, then I'd says that's a good deal overall.

2013 328i Sedan | ULEV N20 | M Sport Line | Estoril Blue II | Black Dakota Leather | Premium Package |
Technology Package | Driver Assistance Package | Dynamic Handling Package | Lighting Package |
Harmon Kardon Surround Sound | Sport Automatic Transmission with Shift Paddles | Anti Theft Alarm |
Old 08-13-2013, 01:15 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkapdolee View Post
The form you posted is not "simple". You're asking for too much unnecessary information. You posted a link to bmwconfig.com already. We don't need the list of all the options, build it on bmwconfig and find out what the invoice is ourselves. The poster should do that.

Are you saying that you can't figure out whether a deal is good or not given MSRP, Invoice, Sales Price, Incentives, MF, and Residual?

If the poster says MSRP is 54k, Invoice is 49.5k, and Sales Price before any incentives is 50k then I'd say that's a good price.

If the poster's MF and Residual are in line with what ridewithg.com says, then I'd says that's a good deal overall.
Sure it's simple. All of these numbers the poster is going to sign and pay for. Are we not advocating for people to know what they are agreeing to? Also, what the poster THINKS is MSRP and THINKS is Invoice are different then what it is. If the poster gave me your numbers then I would start the 20 question process -> what is your MF, what are the incentives, what are the dealer fees, detail the options, etc.

We don't have to agree. Feel free to not use this.

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Sure it's simple. All of these numbers the poster is going to sign and pay for. Are we not advocating for people to know what they are agreeing to? Also, what the poster THINKS is MSRP and THINKS is Invoice are different then what it is. If the poster gave me your numbers then I would start the 20 question process -> what is your MF, what are the incentives, what are the dealer fees, detail the options, etc.

We don't have to agree. Feel free to not use this.
You give OP bmwconfig.com and ridewithg.com.
OP looks up MSRP, Invoice, MF, and Residual.
OP states MSRP, Invoice, MF, and Residual on bimmerfest.

The MSRP and Invoice that OP thinks are his MSRP and Invoice per bmwconfig.com is somehow wrong and now you have to ask 20 questions on what the MF is and what all options the OP got, etc.?

Sure, we don't have to agree.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Freedom isn't free!!

Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDoubleUU View Post
Great example and deal haha
Isn't it plagiarism without attribution? Now the furbs will never be able to run for public office.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **
Old 08-13-2013, 03:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to heliochrome85 Send a message via Skype™ to heliochrome85
Mein Auto: 2011 Kia Optima EX
on a side note, BMWConfig has not updated to reflect the vast majority of 2014 models.

2007 Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe- Athens Blue/Slate--"Lola" SOLD (8-8-08)
2011 Kia Optima EX - Black Cherry/Cream

2014 BMW 328i Sport - Estoril Blue II/Black
- ED Pick Up 11/4/13 - PICS
- ED Drop Off 11/6/13
- PCD Re-Delivery: 1/13/14

BMWCCA #434165
Old 08-14-2013, 07:38 AM
328XI *****

Mein Auto: 328XI-2007
I don;t see a problem wiht using this template to ask questions. Since when is too much information annoying for someone? My dealer asked for $500 doc fee, but after seeing couple of ppl posting about lower doc fees I bargained to $289. I will beat the money out from dealer any day no matter how good and caring they are. Just saying.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:27 AM

Mein Auto: Subaru Legacy GT
There have been a lot of 'is this a good deal?' type of posts here lately and, for someone like me who has never leased before, these posts are both helpful and confusing. Can anybody sum of the incentives BMW is offering right now on MY 2013's?
  • Picking up the first month's payment up to $500 - is this done for everyone or do you have to qualify for it?
  • $1000 Test Drive Event incentive - again, is this for everyone or qualified lessees only?
  • $1000 Build Out Cash - from what I gather you must qualify for this (credit score dependent?) and this is deducted from the MSRP not the final sale price?
  • Turn Key Credit? What is this?

These are probably silly questions but I can't seem to find a solid answer for all of them. I appreciate any help you guys can offer
Old 08-16-2013, 06:00 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 328i Sport Line MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by carderoni View Post
There have been a lot of 'is this a good deal?' type of posts here lately and, for someone like me who has never leased before, these posts are both helpful and confusing. Can anybody sum of the incentives BMW is offering right now on MY 2013's?
  • Picking up the first month's payment up to $500 - is this done for everyone or do you have to qualify for it?
  • $1000 Test Drive Event incentive - again, is this for everyone or qualified lessees only?
  • $1000 Build Out Cash - from what I gather you must qualify for this (credit score dependent?) and this is deducted from the MSRP not the final sale price?
  • Turn Key Credit? What is this?

These are probably silly questions but I can't seem to find a solid answer for all of them. I appreciate any help you guys can offer
1) this is the turn key credit.

2) this is open to most anyone who attends a dealers Ultimate Driving Event.

3) build out cash is an incentive to move 2013 inventory.

4) see above.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:11 AM

Mein Auto: Subaru Legacy GT
Awesome, thanks for the quick and concise response. I suppose the Ultimate Driving Events are up to each dealership to schedule? Are all these incentives available for orders or only ones on dealer lots?
Old 08-16-2013, 02:27 PM

Mein Auto: 325xiT
I'm doing a test drive event next weekend. I can't seem to find the fine print (or maybe I missed it) does this apply only to MY 2013 vehicles? Also, when does it expire?
I'm planning a MY 2014 ED on a 328xi but if I can get the exact car I want (for my wife), and pay the same as or close to ED, I'd get the car locally. I think test drive + build out cash might get me close to ED pricing when factoring in airfares and hotels.
Thoughts?
Old 08-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Freedom isn't free!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbimmerman View Post
I'm doing a test drive event next weekend. I can't seem to find the fine print (or maybe I missed it) does this apply only to MY 2013 vehicles? Also, when does it expire?
I'm planning a MY 2014 ED on a 328xi but if I can get the exact car I want (for my wife), and pay the same as or close to ED, I'd get the car locally. I think test drive + build out cash might get me close to ED pricing when factoring in airfares and hotels.
Thoughts?
2013 & 2014, excluding the new X5. Not available for ED. Must take delivery by October 31st.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **
Old 08-16-2013, 03:50 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
ok, let's try that. Here is my deal

Deal
2014 328i for 36 months/15k miles
Glacier Silver
Coral Red
Driver Assistance Plus
Lighting Package
DHP
Sport
Premium Package
Technology Package
Heated Front Seats

MSRP: $52.575
Invoice: $48,475 (including $180 training fee)
Sale Price: $47,975
Residual: 58%
Cap Cost: $46,475 (UDE & Loyalty)
Money Factor: 0.00125
Taxes & Fees: $2476.35
Multiple Security Deposit:$0
Total Due at Signing :$2476.35
Monthly Payment: $573.09

Taxes & Fees Breakdown
Sales Tax on Items: $0
License& Registration Fee: $643.35
Upfront Luxury Tax: $0
First Month Payment: $573.09
Upfront Sales Tax: $135
Dealer Document Fee: $399
Total= $2476.35

Last edited by 328AL; 08-23-2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: updated invoice pricing
Old 08-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Freedom isn't free!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328AL View Post
ok, let's try that. Here is my deal

Deal
2014 328i for 36 months/15k miles
Glacier Silver
Coral Red
Driver Assistance Plus
Lighting Package
DHP
Sport
Premium Package
Technology Package
Heated Front Seats

MSRP: $52.575
Invoice: $48,245.56
Sale Price: $46,475 (UDE & Loyalty)
Residual: 58%
Money Factor: 0.00125
Taxes & Fees: $2476.35
Multiple Security Deposit:$0
Total Due at Signing :$2476.35
Monthly Payment: $573.09

Taxes & Fees Breakdown
License& Registration Fee: $643.35
First Month Payment: $573.09
Upfront Sales Tax: $135
Dealer Document Fee: $399
Total= $2476.35
Looks about as good as it gets, except for the outrageous doc fee, which I realize is the standard out there. Congrats!

You didn't actually list the Cap Cost. Can't be 0, that's the amount on which the lease payments are based. No Multiple Security Deposits to reduce the MF?

edit: you caught me in a curious mood - looks like 7 MSDs would reduce your payment by about $38/month. MF .00125 - .00049 = new MF .00076. Effective interest rate .00125 x 2400 = 3%. MSD reduced rate, .00076 x 2400 = 1.824%. Security deposits are based on the monthly payment rounded up to the next $50. Since the reduced MF brings your monthly payment below $550 you bump the deposit amount to $550, rather than $600 as it would be with the current payment of $573. That makes the MSDs total $3,850 = $550 x 7, rather than $4,200 = $600 x 7. The monthly payment savings total is about $1,368 = $38 x 36, over the three years and that yields an annual return on investment from the $3,850 of about 10.8%. Are you earning that rate anywhere?

Last edited by tturedraider; 08-16-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:53 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 328i xDrive
Proud owner of my first BMW. Special thanks to the forum for all of the information. My details as follows:

Car Details:
2013 328i xDrive
Length of Lease 36 months
Mileage allowance: 12,000
Color: Mojave / Venetian Beige Dakota
Options:
Cold Weather
Driver Assistance
Premium
Navigation

Finance Details:
MSRP: $48,425
Invoice: $45,065
Cost Reduction (Loyalty/Turn Key): -$2,500 (Build Out/UDE/USAA)
Sale Price: $42,850
Residual: 63%
Cap Cost: $44,078
Money Factor (Pre-MSD) : 0.0012
Money Factor (Post-MSD): 0.00071
Taxes & Fees: $1,265.32
Multiple Security Deposit: $3,150
Total Due at Signing :$ 4,211.30
Monthly Payment: $429.91
Dealer Document Fee: $299

Taxes & Fees Breakdown:
License& Registration Fee: $327.25
First Month Payment: $429.91
Upfront Sales Tax: $508.16

Total= $1,265.32
Old 08-16-2013, 10:00 PM
Freedom isn't free!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenAway View Post
Proud owner of my first BMW. Special thanks to the forum for all of the information. My details as follows:

Car Details:
2013 328i xDrive
Options:
Cold Weather
Driver Assistance
Premium
Navigation

Finance Details:

Taxes & Fees Breakdown:

Total= $1,265.32
We may have to start giving you new guys a prize.

How long did you hang out here learning all this stuff?

Old 08-16-2013, 10:05 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
We may have to start giving you new guys a prize.

How long did you hang out here learning all this stuff?
I have kept my eye on BMW for awhile but seriously looking, researching and reading (especially this forum) everyday for the past few weeks.
Old 08-16-2013, 11:02 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
Looks about as good as it gets, except for the outrageous doc fee, which I realize is the standard out there. Congrats!

You didn't actually list the Cap Cost. Can't be 0, that's the amount on which the lease payments are based. No Multiple Security Deposits to reduce the MF?

edit: you caught me in a curious mood - looks like 7 MSDs would reduce your payment by about $38/month. MF .00125 - .00049 = new MF .00076. Effective interest rate .00125 x 2400 = 3%. MSD reduced rate, .00076 x 2400 = 1.824%. Security deposits are based on the monthly payment rounded up to the next $50. Since the reduced MF brings your monthly payment below $550 you bump the deposit amount to $550, rather than $600 as it would be with the current payment of $573. That makes the MSDs total $3,850 = $550 x 7, rather than $4,200 = $600 x 7. The monthly payment savings total is about $1,368 = $38 x 36, over the three years and that yields an annual return on investment from the $3,850 of about 10.8%. Are you earning that rate anywhere?
Thanks! I followed your comments for some time and that helped me tremendously with my lease negotiations.

In this case cap number is the same as the sale price since I did not add anything to it to make simple and straightforward deal. I have not signed lease documents yet, since my car is not built yet.
MSDs is something that I certainly consider and most likely use as you described or push the payments up to $600/m by converting Taxes & Fees into the Cap Costs, basically trade T&F for MSDs and make all my out of packet money just MSDs. Either way, as you pointed out, it's much better deal than any bank can offer. Pushing T&F into the Cap offers a better protection in case something happens to a car during a lease, no loss of upfront money. What do you think?

Doc fees here are from $400-$600 and some dealers charge detailing or car preparation fees (pre-delivery inspection, or updating the computer from transport mode, etc.) on top of that as much as $400 extra, crazy!.

Thank you for your advice!
Old 08-17-2013, 05:43 PM

Mein Auto: '11 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenAway View Post

Car Details:
2013 328i xDrive
Options:
Cold Weather
Driver Assistance
Premium
Navigation

Finance Details:

Taxes & Fees Breakdown:

Total= $1,265.32
Very useful info and sheet. I have 2 questions as I am going through this right now and am trying to get numbers from my CA to jive.
1. Why is your cap cost higher than your selling price?
2. How did you get a MF of .0012? when current rates are @ .00125
Old 08-17-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saargus View Post
Very useful info and sheet. I have 2 questions as I am going through this right now and am trying to get numbers from my CA to jive.
1. Why is your cap cost higher than your selling price?
2. How did you get a MF of .0012? when current rates are @ .00125
1. I rolled in some of the other costs (acq fee, sales tax, etc) into the cap cost.
2. CA quoted me that rate from the start. This should be the buy rate for a 2013 328i xDrive. I believe rates on 2014s or 335s are .00125
Old 08-17-2013, 09:51 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: '13 F10 535i (loaner)
BMW's various "credits" for return buyers are applied in strange ways. For example (in my case):

1. Return buyer "loyalty credit" was applied against MSRP -- cap cost reduction.
2. Lease "disposition fee" was forgiven and credited to me in my lease turn-in, lease-end inspection (BMW Finance).
3. "Low mileage" on my lease turn-in car (below lease mileage agreement) will be credited (BMW Finance) against my next lease payment on my new car.

All of these credits in total are not inconsequential, but were NOT mentioned by my sales assistant (he didn't say a word about the lease disposition fee), nor did he explain correctly how the "low mileage" credit be applied. He was clueless.

On the bright side, BMW Finance was a pleasure to deal with and quickly sorted things out.
E46 M3 6MT
E39 528i 5MT
MBz W140 S320
MBz W124 300E (slammed)
(unmentionables in between)
'71 AMC Javelin (4-Spd Stick on the floor)
'67 Pontiac Firebird 'cabrio' (1st car - "the leaker")
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member: BMW CCA
Old 08-19-2013, 09:55 AM

Mein Auto: 325xiT
Does the $1000 test drive incentive have to be used at the dealer where the test drive occured? or can it be used at another dealer.
Thanks. I'm still working out the details of the next BMW