Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 09-02-2013, 12:14 PM

Mein Auto: 328xi
New member from Québec

Hello to everybody in the BMW community !

I'm proud to enter the community.

After a few months of reeding your posts in the e90's section, I was thinking that's the time to introduce myself.

As shown above, I'm coming from province of Québec and I'm a huge fan of German cars, especially BMW. I'm 33 years old and since I was a baby, my parents always drove Mercedes Benz (old and new ones). So, other cars than German ones is not and option for me.

At 17, I've bought a 325e 1985 red on black. I had a lot of trouble with that 200k miles, non maintenanced car (btw, sorry for my English language, I do my possible ))

I did'nt keep this car for a long time, but I Really loved that car. At this age, I've promise to myself that I will buy another Bmw when i'll have the cash in the future, and I addition, a Bmw serie 3 in MINT condition....

So, after a Gm (holded it 1 yr ... And it was enough), a Honda (8 months) and of course, two VW (2001-today), I've did the move in august 2011 and bought a perfect condition 328xi 2007 with 40k miles.

2 years and 20k miles later, the passion's still there more than ever ! I take care of that car as the best of possible and I can't imagine better ride for that price.

By watching the Bimmerfest community forums for about few months ago (especially e90 forum) and I've found a lot of useful information for a bimmer fan like me. And, it's the most respectuous community that I've found on the net. You, people of Bimmerfest, are really sympatic and I Hope to become more active on this forum.

So, after hours of reading posts, I think it's the time for me to enter the community as a real fan of Bmw cars !

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Ads by Google
Old 09-02-2013, 12:18 PM

New member from Québec

Sorry for the accent on the "e" of the word Quebec...

Old 09-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levine View Post
So, after hours of reading posts, I think it's the time for me to enter the community as a real fan of Bmw cars !

You must journey to E90POST where many mysteries are revealed and often as not, what interests you has been taken apart, broken down, and DIY procedure developed.

Typical E90POST member:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Think 07.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	394823
Old 09-02-2013, 12:39 PM

New member from Québec

Love this pic Cal ! I know this forum a little bit, but I like conversations in the Bimmerfest, especially here.

Old 09-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E46, E83, E90 (all MT)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levine View Post
Sorry for the accent on the "e" of the word Quebec...

Yes, absolutely. The é should be reserved for places like Nuevo México.

Seriously, use the accent wherever it is appropriate. En español tenemos á é í ó ú.

Incidentally, although this forum is in English (mostly), there are many people here, from many parts of the world, who do not speak English as a first language. BMW's are international cars. So please do not worry too much about language skills.

Last edited by alpinweiss; 09-02-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:17 PM

New member from Québec

Appreciated, thanks. I vote : YES for this bmw philosophy !