Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2013, 06:01 PM
BigDuffy BigDuffy is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2014 428i
2014 435i M Sport lease deal

Hello everyone,

First time poster here. I have finally decided to get my first BMW after seeing the 435i. I used Edmunds to reach out to local dealers in San Francisco, CA area and received few quotes. Wanted to get some feedbacks from people who also ordered the 4 series in your area to see if I am getting the similar deals as everyone else. Overall, there does not seem to be too much discount available on this model due to limited allocation.

Model: 2014 435i Coupe
Exterior: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior: Coral Red/Black Dakota Leather
Transmission: Automatic
Options: M Sport, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Technology Package

Lender: BMW FS
Type: Lease
Term: 36 Months
Mileage: 12,000/year
Money Factor: 0.00125 (3%)
Residual Factor: 62%

MSRP: $56,875.00
Invoice Price: $52,875.00
Selling Price: $55,875.00
Total Capitalized Cost: $56,600.00 (with Bank Fee & no Down Payment)

Monthly Depreciation: $592.71
Monthly Rent: $114.83
Tax (8.5%): $60.14
Monthly Payment + Tax: $767.68

Due at Signing: $1,313.23 (includes License & Registration, Doc Fee, First Payment)

The math checks out per my calculation. This is the better quote I received from two separate dealerships so far. I have been told that the dealership will receive new pricing program tomorrow so I am going to ask to see if there are additional discounts available and post it here when I receive the information. I am hoping to bring down the Cap Cost to near Invoice and would welcome any suggestion on how I can accomplish this (maybe I will just have to wait until end of the year).
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 09-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Henryhg Henryhg is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hicksville
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 112
Mein Auto: 435ix
I don't know if this will help you. I got the 435i xdrive

Technology package, heated seats, MT

36 months / 10,000 miles

MSRP - $53,125

Down - $3,706
Monthly - $608.--

The breakdown for $3706 roughly was

First months - $608.00
Bank / Acquisition - $725
Sales Tax - $1,890.5-
Title & Registration - $260 + $75
Tire fee - $10.00 <-- I still think this $10.00 is a fraud
Fuel Charge - $65
State Inspection - $10.00
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2013, 07:12 PM
BigDuffy BigDuffy is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2014 428i
Is yours just a standard line or M Sports? Also do you remember what your capitalized cost and money factor were? I saw in your post history that the residual value is at 63%.

Last edited by BigDuffy; 09-03-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Henryhg Henryhg is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hicksville
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 112
Mein Auto: 435ix
Its the regular line. Sorry I don't know the money factor or Cap cost.

Last edited by Henryhg; 09-03-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Orient330iNYC's Avatar
Orient330iNYC Orient330iNYC is offline
Flying monkey herder
Location: Wall St
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 7,175
Mein Auto: Daihatsu Terrios
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryhg View Post
Tire fee - $10.00 <-- I still think this $10.00 is a fraud
side note, its actually not. its a waste tire fee collected by the state of NY on every tire sold, be it stand alone or on the car. it used to be 12.50 when the cars came with spares.

i dont believe that your dealership is charging you 65 bucks for a tank of gas though. 16 gallon tank that ships 1/4 full, so they are charging you 5.42 a gallon for what will likely be regular gas.
__________________
Past: 2001 330i ZSP/ZPP/Step
Past: 2004 S60R 6MT Sport
Past: 2007 335i 6MT ZSP/ZCW/322/655
Past: 2010 335xi ZMP/ZCW/ZPP/PPK/PE
Present: 2013 335i 6MT ZMM/ZDH/ZTP/3AG/494/508
Current Homeland Threat Level:

Last edited by Orient330iNYC; 09-03-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Henryhg Henryhg is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hicksville
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 112
Mein Auto: 435ix
I just got the 65$ from the paper. It says fuel charge, so I'll call and ask CA about it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-03-2013, 11:45 PM
328AL's Avatar
328AL 328AL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 553
Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuffy View Post
Hello everyone,

First time poster here. I have finally decided to get my first BMW after seeing the 435i. I used Edmunds to reach out to local dealers in San Francisco, CA area and received few quotes. Wanted to get some feedbacks from people who also ordered the 4 series in your area to see if I am getting the similar deals as everyone else. Overall, there does not seem to be too much discount available on this model due to limited allocation.

Model: 2014 435i Coupe
Exterior: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior: Coral Red/Black Dakota Leather
Transmission: Automatic
Options: M Sport, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Technology Package

Lender: BMW FS
Type: Lease
Term: 36 Months
Mileage: 12,000/year
Money Factor: 0.00125 (3%)
Residual Factor: 62%

MSRP: $56,875.00
Invoice Price: $52,875.00
Selling Price: $55,875.00
Total Capitalized Cost: $56,600.00 (with Bank Fee & no Down Payment)

Monthly Depreciation: $592.71
Monthly Rent: $114.83
Tax (8.5%): $60.14
Monthly Payment + Tax: $767.68

Due at Signing: $1,313.23 (includes License & Registration, Doc Fee, First Payment)

The math checks out per my calculation. This is the better quote I received from two separate dealerships so far. I have been told that the dealership will receive new pricing program tomorrow so I am going to ask to see if there are additional discounts available and post it here when I receive the information. I am hoping to bring down the Cap Cost to near Invoice and would welcome any suggestion on how I can accomplish this (maybe I will just have to wait until end of the year).
That's is not very good. I've seen $500 over invoice on 4 series.

Keep trying, I'd make them and offer run all numbers and send them a complete breakdown with all fees included.
I used the following site and sent a screen shot to my dealer, he emailed me back with words "accepted, are you coming to sign papers tomorrow?" and I did.
http://www.theautoleasecalculator.com/
That's was the best and easiest deal I've done, because I defined all terms and new the numbers.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-04-2013, 08:07 AM
snelldogg snelldogg is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New Jersey
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 135
Mein Auto: ED 9/18: 2014 335i MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuffy View Post
Hello everyone,

First time poster here. I have finally decided to get my first BMW after seeing the 435i. I used Edmunds to reach out to local dealers in San Francisco, CA area and received few quotes. Wanted to get some feedbacks from people who also ordered the 4 series in your area to see if I am getting the similar deals as everyone else. Overall, there does not seem to be too much discount available on this model due to limited allocation.

Model: 2014 435i Coupe
Exterior: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior: Coral Red/Black Dakota Leather
Transmission: Automatic
Options: M Sport, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Technology Package

Lender: BMW FS
Type: Lease
Term: 36 Months
Mileage: 12,000/year
Money Factor: 0.00125 (3%)
Residual Factor: 62%

MSRP: $56,875.00
Invoice Price: $52,875.00
Selling Price: $55,875.00
Total Capitalized Cost: $56,600.00 (with Bank Fee & no Down Payment)

Monthly Depreciation: $592.71
Monthly Rent: $114.83
Tax (8.5%): $60.14
Monthly Payment + Tax: $767.68

Due at Signing: $1,313.23 (includes License & Registration, Doc Fee, First Payment)

The math checks out per my calculation. This is the better quote I received from two separate dealerships so far. I have been told that the dealership will receive new pricing program tomorrow so I am going to ask to see if there are additional discounts available and post it here when I receive the information. I am hoping to bring down the Cap Cost to near Invoice and would welcome any suggestion on how I can accomplish this (maybe I will just have to wait until end of the year).
Where is the 725 Bank Fee from BMW in "Due at Signing"?
__________________
ED 9/18/2013:
335i MSport, MG, Black Dakota, walnut/silver, 6mt, DHP, MBrakes
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-04-2013, 09:50 AM
BigDuffy BigDuffy is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2014 428i
Quote:
Originally Posted by snelldogg View Post
Where is the 725 Bank Fee from BMW in "Due at Signing"?
The selling price of $55,875.00 is MSRP - $1,000 + Bank Fee. So it wasn't much of a discount. I reached out to the dealerships in Sacramento, CA and they pretty much said nothing lower than MSRP (with ridiculous MF) and told me good luck. I may just have to wait until the dealer allocation number increases.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-04-2013, 10:36 AM
328AL's Avatar
328AL 328AL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 553
Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuffy View Post
The selling price of $55,875.00 is MSRP - $1,000 + Bank Fee. So it wasn't much of a discount. I reached out to the dealerships in Sacramento, CA and they pretty much said nothing lower than MSRP (with ridiculous MF) and told me good luck. I may just have to wait until the dealer allocation number increases.
Have you tried board sponsors?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-04-2013, 10:59 AM
BigDuffy BigDuffy is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2014 428i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328AL View Post
Have you tried board sponsors?
I actually requested a quote from one of the sponsors from f30post. I am waiting to hear back from him this afternoon and post the results.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-04-2013, 11:34 AM
328AL's Avatar
328AL 328AL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 553
Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuffy View Post
I actually requested a quote from one of the sponsors from f30post. I am waiting to hear back from him this afternoon and post the results.
You got to be able to better.
When I was looking for my deal, I reached out to Justin in LA, board sponsor. He got back to me within an hour with a complete and very attractive quote. I ended up dealing locally because I had a trade-in, but I would not hesitate to pull a trigger with Justin, if my deal did not work out.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-04-2013, 12:05 PM
BigDuffy BigDuffy is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2014 428i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328AL View Post
You got to be able to better.
When I was looking for my deal, I reached out to Justin in LA, board sponsor. He got back to me within an hour with a complete and very attractive quote. I ended up dealing locally because I had a trade-in, but I would not hesitate to pull a trigger with Justin, if my deal did not work out.
Do you still have Justin's contact information? Would be helpful to find his information with his last name.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-04-2013, 12:21 PM
328AL's Avatar
328AL 328AL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 553
Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuffy View Post
Do you still have Justin's contact information? Would be helpful to find his information with his last name.
Sorry, here it is:
Justin Wong
New Century BMW
626-552-2112
justin.wong@ncbmw.com

I communicated with him mostly by email.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-04-2013, 01:54 PM
BigDuffy BigDuffy is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2014 428i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328AL View Post
Sorry, here it is:
Justin Wong
New Century BMW
626-552-2112
justin.wong@ncbmw.com

I communicated with him mostly by email.
Thanks, just sent him an email.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-04-2013, 02:19 PM
val3ntin3s's Avatar
val3ntin3s val3ntin3s is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Los Angeles
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 428
Mein Auto: 2012 535i
Big Duffy also suggest trying to reach out to Greg Poland (Pacific BMW in Glendale, CA) or Jon Shafer (the website admin) and they should help you out with a better deal.
__________________


2012 F10 535i | Alpine White | ZPP | ZSP | Tech | Lip Spoiler

2007 E92 335i | Spark. Graph. | ZSP | 6 speed MT | Lip Spoiler - retired
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-04-2013, 02:21 PM
BigDuffy BigDuffy is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2014 428i
Quote:
Originally Posted by val3ntin3s View Post
Big Duffy also suggest trying to reach out to Greg Poland (Pacific BMW in Glendale, CA) or Jon Shafer (the website admin) and they should help you out with a better deal.
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-04-2013, 02:33 PM
328AL's Avatar
328AL 328AL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 553
Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuffy View Post
Thanks, just sent him an email.
Let me know how it goes!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-04-2013, 02:37 PM
BigDuffy BigDuffy is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2014 428i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328AL View Post
Let me know how it goes!
Looks like the residual values have dropped significantly with the new September program. One of my local dealers just told me that the RV for new 2014 435i at 10k miles is 55%
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-04-2013, 03:02 PM
328AL's Avatar
328AL 328AL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 553
Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuffy View Post
Looks like the residual values have dropped significantly with the new September program. One of my local dealers just told me that the RV for new 2014 435i at 10k miles is 55%
Yes, they did across the board.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-04-2013, 03:25 PM
328AL's Avatar
328AL 328AL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 553
Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuffy View Post
Looks like the residual values have dropped significantly with the new September program. One of my local dealers just told me that the RV for new 2014 435i at 10k miles is 55%
On the other hand, if you order now with delivery in November, you will have an opportunity to get a better deal in October and/or November. I don't know about MF, but residuals are uncharacteristically low and should improve.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-04-2013, 03:48 PM
BigDuffy BigDuffy is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2014 428i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328AL View Post
On the other hand, if you order now with delivery in November, you will have an opportunity to get a better deal in October and/or November. I don't know about MF, but residuals are uncharacteristically low and should improve.
Does the dealer typically take an order without signed documents or deposit? What do they take as collateral to make sure that you sign the agreement when the order arrives to the dealership?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-04-2013, 05:28 PM
328AL's Avatar
328AL 328AL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 553
Mein Auto: 2014 328i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuffy View Post
Does the dealer typically take an order without signed documents or deposit? What do they take as collateral to make sure that you sign the agreement when the order arrives to the dealership?
Yes, you sign an order and put up a deposit. In some states, as I thought in CA, deposit is refundable. However, the idea is not to order and cancel, but to order and have an ability to pick a best deal while you're waiting.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-21-2013, 01:32 PM
nepats81 nepats81 is offline
Registered User
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 51
Mein Auto: accord
best Ive seen is invoice + 2000. Any ideas on where I could get a better deal? I would do PCD delivery so I can deal with anyone across the country. Looking for 435i
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-21-2013, 01:53 PM
tturedraider's Avatar
tturedraider tturedraider is offline
Freedom isn't free!!
Location: Chicago, north shore (via Tennessee & Texas)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,436
Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post
best Ive seen is invoice + 2000. Any ideas on where I could get a better deal? I would do PCD delivery so I can deal with anyone across the country. Looking for 435i
There are three board sponsors mentioned in this thread.
__________________

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **

Last edited by tturedraider; 09-21-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms