Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-2013, 02:10 PM
prancingman prancingman is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Windshield Cowl Causing Leak

I have a 2006 325i. I got my windshield replaced through Safelite a couple months ago. It is leaking in the passenger footwell when it rains and when I go through a car wash. After reading through thread after a thread, a common theme I saw was an issue with water leaking into the car when it rained, after having replaced the windshield with aftermarket glass. After running plenty of experiments, I have isolated the problem to the windshield cowl. Compared to other cars, my cowl is extremely loose. In fact, I can pretty much lift the cowl up and look inside to the base of my windshield; because the cowl is so loose, water is getting underneath the cowl and from there it is leaking into the passenger footwell. Every car that I have looked at seems like the cowl is sealed to the windshield. So as a test. I duct taped my cowl to my windshield and ran water on it. Sure enough, it didn't leak. I took the duct tape off and ran water on it, but this time it did leak (as expected) Is the Cowl itself supposed to be sealed to the windshield? Is this Safelite's fault, or do I just need a new cowl? I'm trying to avoid going to a dealership, but I just want my car fixed correctly, as this has been a problem since I first got my car.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	405775   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	405776   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	405777  
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 11-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Orient330iNYC's Avatar
Orient330iNYC Orient330iNYC is offline
Flying monkey herder
Location: Wall St
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 7,082
Mein Auto: Daihatsu Terrios
the cowling doesnt have anything to do with water going in. its not sealed to the glass.
more likely is that there is a bad seal at the bottom of the windshield, the water is getting in past that. the windshield is glued along its perimeter to the frame of the car with urethane sealant. if thats not applied properly, then you'll get water in.
taping the cowling just blocked the water from getting to the faulty seal. take it back to safelite, they should fix for free. they may need to remove and reseal.
__________________
Past: 2001 330i ZSP/ZPP/Step
Past: 2004 S60R 6MT Sport
Past: 2007 335i 6MT ZSP/ZCW/322/655
Past: 2010 335xi ZMP/ZCW/ZPP/PPK/PE
Present: 2013 335i 6MT ZMM/ZDH/ZTP/3AG/494/508
Current Homeland Threat Level:

Last edited by Orient330iNYC; 11-04-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-2013, 02:24 PM
prancingman prancingman is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Important note: My windshield originally got replaced a little less than a year ago by Glass Doctor. My car started leaking on the driver's side and a local mechanic said it was the windshield. So glass doctor replaced it for free again and the leak on the driver's side stopped. A month or two later, my car started to leak on the passenger side. After a few months, we just decided to get it replaced by Safelite this past summer, but the leak on the passenger side remains.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-04-2013, 03:09 PM
twhisten twhisten is offline
Drive it like u stole it!
Location: New Jersey
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 784
Mein Auto: 2013 M3
Car ever been in an accident?
__________________


1997 328i- retired
2007 328i- retired- lease
2006 330xi- retired
2011 335xi-PCD-12/13/10 - DINAN3-----retired
2013 M3-Laguna Seca-6 speed-EDC

2006 X5- retired
2011 X5- retired- buy back

bmw cca#443379
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2013, 03:40 PM
prancingman prancingman is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Not to my knowledge, no. Record was clean when I bought it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-05-2013, 06:49 AM
fdriller9 fdriller9 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ/Philly
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,904
Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
This is a common problem on early build e90s. There was a service bulletin released pertaining to this issue. Though this is not an issue with windshield replacement, rather defective cowl or missing trim along the bottom edge of the windshield glass.

On my car, the strip that sits along the bottom edge of the windshield was missing. The cowl snaps into this trim and this is how the pressure is created to seal the cowl to the glass.

Many windshield companies forget to reinstall this trim and that's why your cowl is leaking.

The area under the cowl is exposed to the cabin and water can indeed drip into the footwell. It's also common for the water to drop onto the AC blower motor, rusting the bearings, and eventually seizing/failing.
__________________

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 Rear Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-05-2013, 03:13 PM
prancingman prancingman is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdriller9 View Post
This is a common problem on early build e90s. There was a service bulletin released pertaining to this issue. Though this is not an issue with windshield replacement, rather defective cowl or missing trim along the bottom edge of the windshield glass.

On my car, the strip that sits along the bottom edge of the windshield was missing. The cowl snaps into this trim and this is how the pressure is created to seal the cowl to the glass.

Many windshield companies forget to reinstall this trim and that's why your cowl is leaking.

The area under the cowl is exposed to the cabin and water can indeed drip into the footwell. It's also common for the water to drop onto the AC blower motor, rusting the bearings, and eventually seizing/failing.
Any way to find this service bulletin? And can you describe what the piece is that the cowl snaps into that might have gotten left out of the repair? I want to be as informed as possible before I go back to Safelite/BMW. I need some way to prove that it was Safelite's fault.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:54 PM
fdriller9 fdriller9 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ/Philly
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,904
Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by prancingman View Post
Any way to find this service bulletin? And can you describe what the piece is that the cowl snaps into that might have gotten left out of the repair? I want to be as informed as possible before I go back to Safelite/BMW. I need some way to prove that it was Safelite's fault.
Any dealer can look up the TSB. I used to have a link to it but bmwtis doesn't allow hotlinking anymore.

It's part #9



Went to double check the part # on ecs so here's the link

http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Site...33292/ES78180/
__________________

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 Rear Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-06-2013, 04:58 AM
CALWATERBOY's Avatar
CALWATERBOY CALWATERBOY is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,009
Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by prancingman View Post
I have a 2006 325i. I got my windshield replaced through Safelite a couple months ago. It is leaking in the passenger footwell when it rains and when I go through a car wash. After reading through thread after a thread, a common theme I saw was an issue with water leaking into the car when it rained, after having replaced the windshield with aftermarket glass. After running plenty of experiments, I have isolated the problem to the windshield cowl. Compared to other cars, my cowl is extremely loose. In fact, I can pretty much lift the cowl up and look inside to the base of my windshield; because the cowl is so loose, water is getting underneath the cowl and from there it is leaking into the passenger footwell. Every car that I have looked at seems like the cowl is sealed to the windshield. So as a test. I duct taped my cowl to my windshield and ran water on it. Sure enough, it didn't leak. I took the duct tape off and ran water on it, but this time it did leak (as expected) Is the Cowl itself supposed to be sealed to the windshield? Is this Safelite's fault, or do I just need a new cowl? I'm trying to avoid going to a dealership, but I just want my car fixed correctly, as this has been a problem since I first got my car.

DUDE! One word to live by: SILICONE

Yes. Versatile and available in many flavors, SILICONE is today's cure for most ills.

But since you asked, HERE




.

Last edited by CALWATERBOY; 11-06-2013 at 05:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-06-2013, 06:20 AM
prancingman prancingman is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALWATERBOY View Post
DUDE! One word to live by: SILICONE

Yes. Versatile and available in many flavors, SILICONE is today's cure for most ills.

But since you asked, HERE




.
I've already picked up some silicone for the job, I'm just holding off until a windshield expert looks at it. I'm taking it in to get it looked at by someone who isn't Safelite or the dealership. If it turns out to be a faulty windshield job, I'm going to try and squeeze a new A/C blower motor out of them too, since they're liable for any damage to the car.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-06-2013, 06:22 AM
prancingman prancingman is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdriller9 View Post
Any dealer can look up the TSB. I used to have a link to it but bmwtis doesn't allow hotlinking anymore.

It's part #9



Went to double check the part # on ecs so here's the link

http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Site...33292/ES78180/
I think that piece is missing. I think Safelite should be held liable for not replacing that seal, but I'm taking it to get a professional opinion today. I'll let you know how that goes.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-06-2013, 06:32 AM
fdriller9 fdriller9 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ/Philly
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,904
Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
Don't use silicone. Yea it will work perfectly when it's dry! But drying takes at least 12 hours, full cure another 12-24 hours.

You have to apply pressure that whole time. Most likely wont be able to use the car while its drying.

The trim is $9.

I understand this isn't something you should have to deal with, and I agree, safelite should have known to swap this peice over, but I would just bite the bullet and install it yourself.
__________________

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 Rear Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-06-2013, 07:10 AM
jayb328i jayb328i is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: new jersey
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 330
Mein Auto: 328i
Are you sure it is the cowl. That would not be possible in may year 328i. I have changed them and the cowl sites on top of the window glass and the metal car frame that supports the wipers. It does not in anyway waterproof, or prevent water. Even when it is tight in place, it is not water tight and water just run under it onto the windshield. But if the windshield is not sealed properly--that is where the leak is, not the cowl (in cars I have seen)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-06-2013, 07:15 AM
fdriller9 fdriller9 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ/Philly
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,904
Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
We're referring to the cowl cover, not the cowl itself. You are most likely referring to the micro filter. The cover sits above the AC blower motor which is basically a large vent into the cabin, through the firewall. That's where water goes in.

If your cowl cover is lifted and not tightly sitting against the glass, it's not doing its job.

Like I said, this was common on early build e90s. My car had the trim missing from the factory...
__________________

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 Rear Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |

Last edited by fdriller9; 11-06-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-06-2013, 08:02 AM
CALWATERBOY's Avatar
CALWATERBOY CALWATERBOY is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,009
Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdriller9 View Post
Don't use silicone. Yea it will work perfectly when it's dry! But drying takes at least 12 hours, full cure another 12-24 hours.

You have to apply pressure that whole time. Most likely wont be able to use the car while its drying.

The trim is $9.

I understand this isn't something you should have to deal with, and I agree, safelite should have known to swap this peice over, but I would just bite the bullet and install it yourself.

Good news! Permatex Flowable Silicone, recommended to seal windshields, requires no pressure to be applied. Simply squeeze in on whereupon it flows into voids; wait 24 hr for full cure.

Done! But there IS a cost....massive cost, I'm afraid....$3.25
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-06-2013, 08:54 AM
fdriller9 fdriller9 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ/Philly
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,904
Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
It's not really about costs. It's about repairing the issue correctly.

Why use silicone when you can fix the issue with the oem parts for cheap? Maybe 30 minutes of labor and no worry about drying times or whether or not you fully sealed the cover to the glass.

Silicone may also have a difficult time adhering to the rubber seal that meets the glass on the cover. And with a 1/2" or so gap like that, alot of silicone will need to be used. Something will also need to be placed under the cover so the silicone doesn't droop into the cabin.
__________________

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 Rear Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-06-2013, 09:19 AM
ehawes1 ehawes1 is offline
Registered User
Location: NC
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 7
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
I too am having this issue. Replaced a blower motor about a month ago. No rain since so have bought myself a little time. With the cold season upon us in the South I must fix mine ASAP! I don't need water in there freezing and thawing everyday.

Fdriller9-I'm not sure if it is referred to as the "cowl" but the plastic piece that sits on the windshield under the wipers on my 2006 325i is also just slightly lifted off the glass so it isn't sealed. What part exactly do I need to fix this? I am confident that as said above 30 minutes and a DIY will get this done correctly.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-06-2013, 12:01 PM
prancingman prancingman is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Well, I would do it myself, but I'm not sure exactly how I'm supposed to do it. Also, if it's safelite's fault, then they are responsible for my A/C motor blower failing as well (when it does) and need to pay for that replacement too. I'm not trying to freeload off them, I'm just trying to get my car fixed in one swoop
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-06-2013, 12:03 PM
fdriller9 fdriller9 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ/Philly
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,904
Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehawes1 View Post
I too am having this issue. Replaced a blower motor about a month ago. No rain since so have bought myself a little time. With the cold season upon us in the South I must fix mine ASAP! I don't need water in there freezing and thawing everyday.

Fdriller9-I'm not sure if it is referred to as the "cowl" but the plastic piece that sits on the windshield under the wipers on my 2006 325i is also just slightly lifted off the glass so it isn't sealed. What part exactly do I need to fix this? I am confident that as said above 30 minutes and a DIY will get this done correctly.
I posted the link to the part above. It's #9 in the diagram. Link to the part is below the diagram. It's like $10

Check if it's missing first. You may just need to clip it back on.

Also make sure the cowl cover is not warped. That will also prevent a proper seal.

BMW refers to it as a "cover, windshield"

Part # 13

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...40&hg=51&fg=20
__________________

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 Rear Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-06-2013, 08:32 PM
CALWATERBOY's Avatar
CALWATERBOY CALWATERBOY is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,009
Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdriller9 View Post
It's not really about costs. It's about repairing the issue correctly.

Why use silicone when you can fix the issue with the oem parts for cheap? Maybe 30 minutes of labor and no worry about drying times or whether or not you fully sealed the cover to the glass.

Silicone may also have a difficult time adhering to the rubber seal that meets the glass on the cover. And with a 1/2" or so gap like that, alot of silicone will need to be used. Something will also need to be placed under the cover so the silicone doesn't droop into the cabin.

Whasis? We speak of OEM parts already installed, but there's leakage, somewhere along the line.

So, seal it! No worries.

Otherwise we must remove the windshield & replace OEM parts....another thing altogether....
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-06-2013, 08:33 PM
CALWATERBOY's Avatar
CALWATERBOY CALWATERBOY is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,009
Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by prancingman View Post
Well, I would do it myself, but I'm not sure exactly how I'm supposed to do it. Also, if it's safelite's fault, then they are responsible for my A/C motor blower failing as well (when it does) and need to pay for that replacement too. I'm not trying to freeload off them, I'm just trying to get my car fixed in one swoop

Hey don't be shy - let us know how that turns out....
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-07-2013, 04:18 AM
fdriller9 fdriller9 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ/Philly
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,904
Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALWATERBOY View Post
Whasis? We speak of OEM parts already installed, but there's leakage, somewhere along the line.

So, seal it! No worries.

Otherwise we must remove the windshield & replace OEM parts....another thing altogether....
Windshield doesn't need to be removed.

All you do is remove the microfilter, then the cowl, then the cowl cover can come off, then you just slip the trim peice on the bottom edge of the glass, and reinstall everything.
__________________

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 Rear Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-07-2013, 04:37 AM
prancingman prancingman is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALWATERBOY View Post
Hey don't be shy - let us know how that turns out....
I'm all for DIY, but because my A/C blower is probably rusting because of the leak, I want all of it done in a shop. I took my car to my mechanic yesterday and he agreed that the cowl was just installed incorrectly. So, I'm taking my car back to him on Monday and Safelite is sending the service technician that replaced my windshield out there to confirm that the leak is their fault. Safelite vs. Local Mechanic, everyone keep their fingers crossed for the mechanic.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-10-2013, 10:49 AM
prancingman prancingman is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Video evidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdriller9 View Post
This is a common problem on early build e90s. There was a service bulletin released pertaining to this issue. Though this is not an issue with windshield replacement, rather defective cowl or missing trim along the bottom edge of the windshield glass.

On my car, the strip that sits along the bottom edge of the windshield was missing. The cowl snaps into this trim and this is how the pressure is created to seal the cowl to the glass.

Many windshield companies forget to reinstall this trim and that's why your cowl is leaking.

The area under the cowl is exposed to the cabin and water can indeed drip into the footwell. It's also common for the water to drop onto the AC blower motor, rusting the bearings, and eventually seizing/failing.
I took my microfilter off today so I could see how the leak happens. I recorded this video:


I apologize for the poor filming. See what you guys think
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-10-2013, 01:05 PM
jayb328i jayb328i is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: new jersey
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 330
Mein Auto: 328i
You got a big problem. I would remove all that I could around the cabin filter housing, and the housing--and get you BLACK caulk out and seal everything. Especially look for openings in the fire wall.
I would first, however, see from inside the car if you can see if the leak is coming through the filter channel housing---do the same from the hood side. If that is the case, may need to creat a new opening on bottom of filter area to allow water to get out, and use caulking to channel a path out for the water.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
windshield cowl leak 2006 325i


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms