Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)

X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
The X5 SAV Forum

Old 11-18-2014, 04:31 PM
You Lick It, You Own It

Send a message via ICQ to chivas Send a message via AIM to chivas
Mein Auto: 98 540i/6
Interior handle/arm support trim and other q's

hey! got the 4.6 but didn't have time to take any pics just yet and it was dark.

Anyways, I noticed the driver's handle/armrest trim is pretty scratched up. it's black/silver (brush aluminium). what can I do about this? do they sell just the trim piece or..... do I just throw my hands up and just get some CF wrap and wrap it up?

she didn't come with the cargo cover. she's got the power reclining seats and:
1: how do you recline it from the back seat if the switch is all the way in the back????
2: where can I get one that's for power tilt rears?

the mat didn't seem to be OEM or it was from the rear and the fronts are gone. should I:
1: get OEM off fleabay/amazon?
2: get all weather mats from Costco (love that place!)?

I've got this iPod connector with a... MIC???? what??? can I just drop in a BT something something to it? Thinking about doing the Dynavin but really want android setup instead of windows. Thoughts? suggestions? really like the OBC read-outs on the screen though... :/

I have stealth one. Where is the wire I tap into for it and what color?

Thanks!!!

It takes a lot of work to be lazy.
Advertisement