Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 02-07-2014, 08:56 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 335i
08 335i Need help!!!

So today while i was driving my car, i noticed that my car keeps leaning to the right. if i let go of my steering wheel, it heavily leans to the right side. I checked to see if my right tire was flat but it didn't seem like it.

And also, my speakers started making this weird rattling noise (i think its the bass). As if my speakers popped or something. Which shouldn't be the case because it was working perfectly fine earlier today and i don't really have my music too loud.

Overall, the car drives fine, but i'm just worried because it keeps leaning towards the right side!! can anyone help me with these problems?? I would really appreciate it.
Ads by Google
Old 02-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 BMW 328i Sedan
It has to be alignment if your tire pressures are ok. Solve this problem first, and then see if the speakers still rattle. Have you hit any curbs lately?

2011 E90 328i, Nav, Premium, 6 spd Steptronic, Tasman Green, Beige Dakota Leather.
2006 325Ci, Premium, Blue, gray leather, Steptronic.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:12 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 335i
i haven't hit any curbs lately. but i live in LA and the roads are really bad here..
Old 02-08-2014, 04:33 AM

Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
Check bushings first.

If they are worn, your alignment is useless.

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 Rear Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |
Old 02-08-2014, 05:17 AM

Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by goat92 View Post
So today while i was driving my car, i noticed that my car keeps leaning to the right. if i let go of my steering wheel, it heavily leans to the right side. I checked to see if my right tire was flat but it didn't seem like it.

And also, my speakers started making this weird rattling noise (i think its the bass). As if my speakers popped or something. Which shouldn't be the case because it was working perfectly fine earlier today and i don't really have my music too loud.

Overall, the car drives fine, but i'm just worried because it keeps leaning towards the right side!! can anyone help me with these problems?? I would really appreciate it.

Wee bit o'history?
  • Mileage
  • Suspension maint done
Old 02-08-2014, 07:09 AM

Mein Auto: 09 335Cabrio zsp/11 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Navy View Post
It has to be alignment if your tire pressures are ok. Solve this problem first, and then see if the speakers still rattle. Have you hit any curbs lately?
My guess. N4S
Old 02-08-2014, 07:12 PM

Mein Auto: M1A1 Abrams
I've had pulling issues on various vehicles that ultimately were solved by getting new tires. Even my current 335i was pulling heavily to the right and it irritated me to no end. But the tires were worn out past the wear indicator strip and when I put on a used discontinued set of wheels with almost new tires, the pulling vanished completely. I still got an alignment done, as I always do whenever I get new wheels or tires, but since the pulling was gone, there was no noticeable change.