Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > F10 M5 (2012 - Current)

F10 M5 (2012 - Current)
The count down is on. The BMW M5 F10 will be released on April 1st, 2011!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 02-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Itinj6's Avatar
Itinj6 Itinj6 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New Jersey
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,471
Mein Auto: 2012 650i Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTC View Post
I agree with you on the Porsche panamera turbo. I have actually seen them priced at around $ 190,000.00 fully loaded vs. a fully loaded M5 at $ 130,000.00 fully loaded. The Porsche is a great sedan but not $ 60,000.00 better, unless money is absolutely no object. As far as the M5 being a total bust in the United States if you research, and I know you do, everything from car critics, to actual owners, to how many f10 M5's have already been traded back into dealerships the research results will not be very favorable for the M5. It's kind of like a hockey team that keeps saying, " we are a good team", but after the first 56 games of the season they have 15 wins and 40 points. It is not a coincendence that the market is flooded with used m5's and consumer/magazine review after review is less than flattering.
Hey now, you leave my NY Islanders out of this.

Anyways, you are barking at the wrong tree. I noticed that the only reviews/reviewers that 'festers like are the ones that give BMW a favorable one. I'm sure same goes for Audi, Porsche, etc... forums. Reason is because they agree with it and people are going to defend their choice. Find someone in here liking a review/reviewer that trashes BMW.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-12-2014, 09:22 PM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTC View Post
I agree with you on the Porsche panamera turbo. I have actually seen them priced at around $ 190,000.00 fully loaded vs. a fully loaded M5 at $ 130,000.00 fully loaded. The Porsche is a great sedan but not $ 60,000.00 better, unless money is absolutely no object. As far as the M5 being a total bust in the United States if you research, and I know you do, everything from car critics, to actual owners, to how many f10 M5's have already been traded back into dealerships the research results will not be very favorable for the M5. It's kind of like a hockey team that keeps saying, " we are a good team", but after the first 56 games of the season they have 15 wins and 40 points. It is not a coincendence that the market is flooded with used m5's and consumer/magazine review after review is less than flattering.
Actually you are wrong on many counts.
1) M5 outsells E63 and RS7 by large margin
2) If you analyze the number of 2013 M5s for resale and divide by number sold it is a substantially lower percentage than for the 2013 Porsche Panamera and 2013 E63. Porsches are something like 4 times as likely to be resold within one year.
3) M5 resale is pretty good. I sold my 2013 for 78% of MSRP after 16 months. That is comparable value retention to a Porsche 911S and much higher percentage than what you would retain on a Panamera.

The only problem is the press and quite frankly I think they are a bunch of twits. They don't cars about the things an actual car buyer cares about.

I am a multi-millionaire. When I bought my 2014 I could have bought any of the RS7, M5, E63 or Panamera Turbo. I chose the M5. And I considered all 4. So in my review the M5 wins in 2014 and unlike those journalists who didn't buy any of the cars they tested, I bought one. That's conviction. So I don't give a **** what those journalists say - I get paid more than most of them and I think my opinion is more important because I'm spending the money.
__________________

2014 BMW///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-12-2014, 09:46 PM
elitex elitex is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 115
Mein Auto: 2013 M3, 2013 M5
FTC, are you seriously at it again? I think you are one of the biggest troll on these forums, along with AutoUnion. At first you claimed how much better your dinan stage whatever was compared to an M5. Then you supposedly go out and buy one, sang it's praises. Now you realize that if mags don't like it then it must suck?

how old are you?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Here are some examples which illustrate how worthless most American motoring magazines are:

The problem:
http://autowriters.com/tom-tom-autom...edibility-gap/

An example:
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...e/#more-739769




Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________

2014 BMW///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
F10 m5 a united states failure ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
FTC, are you seriously at it again? I think you are one of the biggest troll on these forums, along with AutoUnion. At first you claimed how much better your dinan stage whatever was compared to an M5. Then you supposedly go out and buy one, sang it's praises. Now you realize that if mags don't like it then it must suck?

how old are you?
You may have a point.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________

2014 BMW///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

Last edited by Stealth.Pilot; 02-13-2014 at 05:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Keepittrill's Avatar
Keepittrill Keepittrill is offline
My avatar is a selfie LOL
Location: Phoenix
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,203
Mein Auto: 2011 M3 DCT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
I think it may be Down's syndrome.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Hey now...


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________
2010 E89 Z4- gone and forgotten (;
2011 M3 DCT

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-13-2014, 05:59 AM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepittrill View Post
Hey now...


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Retracted!


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________

2014 BMW///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-13-2014, 06:43 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itinj6 View Post
Hey now, you leave my NY Islanders out of this.

Anyways, you are barking at the wrong tree. I noticed that the only reviews/reviewers that 'festers like are the ones that give BMW a favorable one. I'm sure same goes for Audi, Porsche, etc... forums. Reason is because they agree with it and people are going to defend their choice. Find someone in here liking a review/reviewer that trashes BMW.
The Islanders are a up and coming team, almost knocked the penguins out last year. And how great is john travares, top 5 player in the league and arguably playing on the best offensive line in hockey. I am a Red Wings fan and were fighting to make the playoffs, hopefully we will.Gotta love hockey.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-13-2014, 06:54 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
FTC, are you seriously at it again? I think you are one of the biggest troll on these forums, along with AutoUnion. At first you claimed how much better your dinan stage whatever was compared to an M5. Then you supposedly go out and buy one, sang it's praises. Now you realize that if mags don't like it then it must suck?

how old are you?
Actually I know this may hurt your ego but with the X drive and the dinan stage 4 the 550 is right their with the M5 as far as straight line speed, and as far as the handling LSD vs. Xdrive(coupled with dinan suspension upgrades) and the 550 is not that far behind the M5. I never said that I did not like the M5, but I do feel that it is inferior to most of it's competition and the F80 M3. As far as being a troll, well if stating facts is being a troll . You can research all the comparos in the united states and the M5 lost everyone of them and those my friend are facts. But then again I can come on here and stroke your ego and tell you how the M5 is the best performing sedan in the world. Then I would be trolling.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-13-2014, 07:14 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
Actually you are wrong on many counts.
1) M5 outsells E63 and RS7 by large margin
2) If you analyze the number of 2013 M5s for resale and divide by number sold it is a substantially lower percentage than for the 2013 Porsche Panamera and 2013 E63. Porsches are something like 4 times as likely to be resold within one year.
3) M5 resale is pretty good. I sold my 2013 for 78% of MSRP after 16 months. That is comparable value retention to a Porsche 911S and much higher percentage than what you would retain on a Panamera.

The only problem is the press and quite frankly I think they are a bunch of twits. They don't cars about the things an actual car buyer cares about.

I am a multi-millionaire. When I bought my 2014 I could have bought any of the RS7, M5, E63 or Panamera Turbo. I chose the M5. And I considered all 4. So in my review the M5 wins in 2014 and unlike those journalists who didn't buy any of the cars they tested, I bought one. That's conviction. So I don't give a **** what those journalists say - I get paid more than most of them and I think my opinion is more important because I'm spending the money.
I have to say you did a excellent JOB reselling your 2013 M5 for 78 % of msrp. If you can do that consintently I should give you mine and let you resale it and I could afford to pay you comission at 78 % of msrp. As far as some of the info you stated about sales and resales compared to M5 competitors some of those numbers may be decieving due to the fact that the RS7,E63 AMG, AND the PORSCHE Panarama Turbo supply numbers are alot less in the united states.

Last edited by FTC; 02-13-2014 at 07:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-13-2014, 07:16 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepittrill View Post
Hey now...


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Touched a nerve(EGO). OUCH.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-13-2014, 07:17 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
Retracted!


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Touched a nerve.(EGO). OUCH.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-13-2014, 07:35 AM
elitex elitex is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 115
Mein Auto: 2013 M3, 2013 M5
Dude. You're talking about my ego? Oh yeah that's what I am worried about. Isn't this the same argument you were making when you supposedly had a stage 80 550? Now you're comparing it to an M3? different cars for different purposes.

You must be such a freaking retard to go out and buy an M5 and think oh no mags don't like my M5, now it's inferior. I really don't think you even own one.

S6 better than an M5? Read the article stealth posted, pretty much sums it up.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-13-2014, 09:06 AM
bluejayfan bluejayfan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 812
Mein Auto: 2014 M6 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTC View Post
As far as being a troll, well if stating facts is being a troll . You can research all the comparos in the united states and the M5 lost everyone of them and those my friend are facts.
So someone else's opinion (writer) and your opinion are facts, but anyone else's opinion is not?

Now I didn't particularly like the M5, but only because it wasn't what I was looking for. Doesn't mean it's a bad car, just that it didn't fit my criteria. Most of the car magazines are looking for what you seem to be looking for, the proverbial Super Saloon. Something to brag about. Something to stroke an ego. Something that you can flaunt to others and say look what I have, and see the magazines justify my ego. BMW, IMO and thankfully, seems to have grown beyond that.

Most people on car forums have strong opinions, and if that's what you want have at it. But most people on forums are also looking for what they like. There's a lot to like with the M5, just because you don't...... not worth the effort.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-13-2014, 10:10 AM
TXSTYLE's Avatar
TXSTYLE TXSTYLE is offline
The Entertainment Guru
Location: The GYM!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,484
Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE
Mein Auto: 750i (F01)
Lightbulb

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-13-2014, 10:14 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
Dude. You're talking about my ego? Oh yeah that's what I am worried about. Isn't this the same argument you were making when you supposedly had a stage 80 550? Now you're comparing it to an M3? different cars for different purposes.

You must be such a freaking retard to go out and buy an M5 and think oh no mags don't like my M5, now it's inferior. I really don't think you even own one.

S6 better than an M5? Read the article stealth posted, pretty much sums it up.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Ouch. Must be something in the water and air in atlanta. Hope you do not drink to much of that georgia swamp water.

As far as the M5, I like the M5. Fun car to drive,espcially in a 6 speed manual. Good looking sedan from the exterior, actually very very nice looking from the exterior. The seats are awesome and the interior is elegant. But as far as the all out performance, it has fallen behind all of it's competitors in that department. It's like it has taken the opposite path of the E 39 M5. And yes I own a 2013 6 speed M5 MCB. Love the car, but I also am enough of a realists to know that as far as all around performance it is bringing up the rear. As far as comfort and looks, it is near the front, maybe at the front, other than the porsche panarama turbo, which in my opinion is way over priced.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Keepittrill's Avatar
Keepittrill Keepittrill is offline
My avatar is a selfie LOL
Location: Phoenix
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,203
Mein Auto: 2011 M3 DCT
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1392312203.546352.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	422462


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________
2010 E89 Z4- gone and forgotten (;
2011 M3 DCT

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-13-2014, 10:28 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepittrill View Post
Attachment 422462


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
3-D Glasses and popcorn. He must watching one of 4 events:

1) an M5/M6 on a road course/track.

2) the phoenix coyotes

3) the arizona diamondbacks

4) the arizona cardinals.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-13-2014, 10:54 AM
elitex elitex is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 115
Mein Auto: 2013 M3, 2013 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTC View Post
Ouch. Must be something in the water and air in atlanta. Hope you do not drink to much of that georgia swamp water.

As far as the M5, I like the M5. Fun car to drive,espcially in a 6 speed manual. Good looking sedan from the exterior, actually very very nice looking from the exterior. The seats are awesome and the interior is elegant. But as far as the all out performance, it has fallen behind all of it's competitors in that department. It's like it has taken the opposite path of the E 39 M5. And yes I own a 2013 6 speed M5 MCB. Love the car, but I also am enough of a realists to know that as far as all around performance it is bringing up the rear. As far as comfort and looks, it is near the front, maybe at the front, other than the porsche panarama turbo, which in my opinion is way over priced.
LOL, swamp water. Hmm, florida has swamps, lousiana has swamps, Georgia? Not so much. Maybe you need to check your facts first. Troll will always be a troll.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-13-2014, 11:01 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
LOL, swamp water. Hmm, florida has swamps, lousiana has swamps, Georgia? Not so much. Maybe you need to check your facts first. Troll will always be a troll.
I guess we need to fool ourselves and say the M5 is at the top of it's class. It must be really burning at you to realize you bought a $ 100,000.00 bottom feeder.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-13-2014, 11:10 AM
elitex elitex is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 115
Mein Auto: 2013 M3, 2013 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTC View Post
I guess we need to fool ourselves and say the M5 is at the top of it's class. It must be really burning at you to realize you bought a $ 100,000.00 bottom feeder.
Isn't this the same crap you said when you had your stage 5 or whatever before. To quote you

"There's a sucker born everyday. I'll stick with my 550 dinan( 530 hp/595 ft./lbs. of torque)."

"Don't worry about that, with the X Drive the 550 DINAN will handle putting the power to the ground better than the M5."

"Most of the bmw owners who went from DINAN 550's and spent $ 50,000.00 to trade for an M5 keep telling themselves how much better the M5 is to stroke their ego's and justify " the badge" along with spending $ 120,000 to $ 130,000.00 invested in the m5 when trading in the DINAN 550. If I was that stupid I would keep telling myself how much better the badge was to. "

"Sounds to me like a bunch of Ego's trying to justify the $ 100,000.00 they just spent to be part of the club."

"So texas did you hear the news, your $ 100,000.00 2013 f10 M5 is no longer the " BEST 5 SERIES" BMW makes with the announcement of the 2014 lci M5 competition package your $ 103,000.00 ego trip is old news. By the way another fact, after just 1 short year the value of the 2013 M5 just plummented down even farther than it already has currently. "

"So texas, have you got your 2014 LCI M5 Competition package ordered so you can keep up with the jones's and stay in the club. "

"Gee, for being the best bmw makes it is awful funny that in less than a year there is more 2013 f10 m5's already for sale than any BMW in a one year time frame. Oh and by the way how does it feel to be driving a $ 112,000.00 vehicle msrp that in less than one year is worth $ 85,000 to $ 90,000. Not only is everything bigger in texas but also lacking in the IQ department. The classic car dealers SUCKER ! "


You are one of the worst trolls i've run across on these boards. You keep saying the same BS over and over again. I think it is you who's trying to make himself feel better.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-13-2014, 11:23 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
Isn't this the same crap you said when you had your stage 5 or whatever before. To quote you

"There's a sucker born everyday. I'll stick with my 550 dinan( 530 hp/595 ft./lbs. of torque)."

"Don't worry about that, with the X Drive the 550 DINAN will handle putting the power to the ground better than the M5."

"Most of the bmw owners who went from DINAN 550's and spent $ 50,000.00 to trade for an M5 keep telling themselves how much better the M5 is to stroke their ego's and justify " the badge" along with spending $ 120,000 to $ 130,000.00 invested in the m5 when trading in the DINAN 550. If I was that stupid I would keep telling myself how much better the badge was to. "

"Sounds to me like a bunch of Ego's trying to justify the $ 100,000.00 they just spent to be part of the club."

"So texas did you hear the news, your $ 100,000.00 2013 f10 M5 is no longer the " BEST 5 SERIES" BMW makes with the announcement of the 2014 lci M5 competition package your $ 103,000.00 ego trip is old news. By the way another fact, after just 1 short year the value of the 2013 M5 just plummented down even farther than it already has currently. "

"So texas, have you got your 2014 LCI M5 Competition package ordered so you can keep up with the jones's and stay in the club. "

"Gee, for being the best bmw makes it is awful funny that in less than a year there is more 2013 f10 m5's already for sale than any BMW in a one year time frame. Oh and by the way how does it feel to be driving a $ 112,000.00 vehicle msrp that in less than one year is worth $ 85,000 to $ 90,000. Not only is everything bigger in texas but also lacking in the IQ department. The classic car dealers SUCKER ! "


You are one of the worst trolls i've run across on these boards. You keep saying the same BS over and over again. I think it is you who's trying to make himself feel better.
That is exactly right. I am one of the suckers who fell into the trap. Not all, but most things in life all come back in a big circle to the point were they started. If I was smart I would have stuck to what I said almost 1 year ago. But unfortunately sometimes we all make mistakes.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-13-2014, 11:26 AM
elitex elitex is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 115
Mein Auto: 2013 M3, 2013 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTC View Post
That is exactly right. I am one of the suckers who fell into the trap. Not all, but most things in life all come back in a big circle to the point were they started. If I was smart I would have stuck to what I said almost 1 year ago. But unfortunately sometimes we all make mistakes.
You've finally said something right. I agree, you are definitely not smart. It's like I am talking to a 12 year old. And now you're on my ignore list. Good luck with life.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-13-2014, 11:36 AM
FTC FTC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: maine
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: 2013 M5 MONTE CARLO BLUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
You've finally said something right. I agree, you are definitely not smart. It's like I am talking to a 12 year old. And now you're on my ignore list. Good luck with life.
Well at least I am a smart enough 12 year old to realize that just because I own a certain model vehicle it is not what it should be. I KNOW THE STING OF SPENDING $ 100,000.00 ON A BOTTOM FEEDER. OUCH.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-15-2014, 06:19 AM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTC View Post
Well at least I am a smart enough 12 year old to realize that just because I own a certain model vehicle it is not what it should be. I KNOW THE STING OF SPENDING $ 100,000.00 ON A BOTTOM FEEDER. OUCH.

Sounds like you couldn't really afford the car.

I hate it when poor people buy things they can barely afford and then spend months bitching about it.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________

2014 BMW///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > F10 M5 (2012 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms