Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 03-01-2014, 02:30 PM

Mein Auto: It is on the ship
I'm surprised this topic is getting so much play. It's just a speeding ticket. Maybe OK still hangs people at noon for such things, but in NC knowing the right attorney is all that is needed. I never take points and the attorneys fees for speeding tickets are very reasonable; much better than acquiring points. Plus having a clean license is worth a few bucks. Besides, who wants to spend there time hassling with a speeding ticket. I'll make 5 minute call to the attorney, or better yet have my secretary make a five minute call to the attorney. None of this requires out of the box thinking, it's completely mundane.

One thing is for sure, there is no way I would just show up at the clerk of court, pay the ticket, and apologize to the cashier for being a menace to society for speeding. That's just crazy talk.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: See Sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
Yeah they are proving my point.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
But you have not proved your own point.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:52 PM

Mein Auto: '14 535i and '14 x5 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
My previous posts on this topic lead to me being slammed for condoning speeding so I don't bother any more. At least not on this board.

Oh and yes - I don't believe there are any useful replies yet. There are better places to get expert responses on this topic from people who have mounted successful defenses.
I will always solicit advice in multiple forums on something like this that isn't car specific. IMHO just ignore the folks who decide to rip/bash you. Rising above is the best route many times even though it is sometimes hard to bite your tongue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skalberti View Post
I used to live in OK. Call the court clerk and ask for probation if you have a clean record. If your record is clean. Go 6 months without a ticket and then it will be removed from your record. Sometimes you still pay the fine, but at least your insurance won't catch wind of it. If they won't allow that. Ask if you can just pay a civil penalty. With that you just pay the fine and it's stricken from your record. Just remember the cops want the revenue and you don't want your insurance to know about it. So these are two win win options. I've had 38 speeding tickets and I have a clean record. If they won't allow those two options, PM me and I'll give you some more advice. I won't post on the forums cause I get a lot of backlash.
I thought my 4 speeding tickets within 3 years of turning 16 were bad. I remember the great state of Illinois sending me a letter saying my license was going to be suspended for 2 tickets in 24 months (I think one was in Missouri too). This was even after I had a lawyer get the charges downgraded (at least we thought he had). Your record is clean from a insurance standpoint, however, I am sure if you search county clerk records you will have a record in the system for most of those tickets of some sort.

@ OP:

I think you have gotten some pretty good advice. IMHO I would not just pay and walk away as I don't like having points on my record. skalberti said it right when you should go after probation/deferred adjudication as it has helped me a few times. If not then lawyer up but be sure to stay on them. I have ha a lawyer a few times and once the ticket was not properly removed/lessened. This also happened to my wife (she got her 1st ticket the day after we got engaged) when the lawyer said it would be taken care of but still showed up. This is why I am more likely to go the probation route or some other method before lawyering up.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:12 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 E92 335i MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil01 View Post
I'm surprised this topic is getting so much play. It's just a speeding ticket. Maybe OK still hangs people at noon for such things, but in NC knowing the right attorney is all that is needed. I never take points and the attorneys fees for speeding tickets are very reasonable; much better than acquiring points. Plus having a clean license is worth a few bucks. Besides, who wants to spend there time hassling with a speeding ticket. I'll make 5 minute call to the attorney, or better yet have my secretary make a five minute call to the attorney. None of this requires out of the box thinking, it's completely mundane.

One thing is for sure, there is no way I would just show up at the clerk of court, pay the ticket, and apologize to the cashier for being a menace to society for speeding. That's just crazy talk.
+2 to this

First, regardless of what most of the people here think because being conditioned to think that way, the driving is the most disgustingly low-leveled activity where even 1950s Russian Komesar would feel inadequate in making it anymore communist and farthest away as possible from meritocracy.

Especially in this country.

Now we all need to truly meditate on the most important quote I ever heard when it regards transportation on tire ... "If everything is under control, you are not driving fast enough". Before you explode, I beg you to re-read it 100 times if necessary and then say something against if you need to.

Second, since we established that speeding has nothing to do with public safety, just chalk it up to the same tax you pay with run flat tires - a bunch of well-off dudes paying tax so that huddling masses of tomorrow can have a better future.

Don't sweat it, don't feel "dirty", don't apologize (you did nothing wrong), pay up and keep on rolling. That's it.

If you don't like it, you can always move to transport-on-tire meritocracy par excellence - Germany.

Or buy a Congressman. Let me know if you need somebody to chip in since prices went through the roof

2011 E92 335i 6MT ZSP ZCW (ED May 17th 2010)

2013 118d BMWNA Special Edition. Black on black cloth (yay!), 5 door hatchback, 140hp diesel. Special edition items: factory debadge| "VW", "Golf" and "TDI" badges factory applied | MT | Standard go flat tires | Spare tire (yay!) | No moonroof (yay!) .

Last edited by Mark K; 03-01-2014 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:10 PM

Mein Auto: 997TT/335xi/R500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post

Haha! I was just getting ready to post this pic. As a guy who has done pretty well for himself (no middle management fortunately) I tend to error on the side of humility. Stealths post may be the most pompous piece of ass-hattery I have ever read on this forum.

Current: 2012 M-Sport 550i X-drive Dinan Stage 2, 1973 911 with 930 Motor (340 hp 2200 lbs).

Gone but not forgotten: 2007 911 Turbo, 2005 911 Carrera S, 07 BMW M Coupe, 07 335 XI, 05 Mercedes R500
Old 03-01-2014, 07:05 PM

Mein Auto: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by piredon View Post
I'm surprised OK has reciprocity with CA, which would result in points. Very few states have reciprocity with NY, so if you get a ticket out of state, you pay it and you're done.

Regardless, I agree with others who said 2 points isn't a big deal. If you have a clean record, one 2 point speeding ticket isn't going to suddenly kill your insurance rates.
OP should get an OK traffic lawyer.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:52 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
Of course I know that it was because I took the driving course, not because I got rid of my points, I would think that is easy to figure out without saying.

Not from the quote below, but please carry on. I was just making a statement, so sorry if you're offended.
Quote:
lost those two points and also got a little savings on my insurance for the next 3 years.

2013 535i M-Sport, Jet Black/Black Nappa Leather-Premium-Technology-Driver's Assistance-Luxury Seat-Soft Close Doors-Premium Sound-Sport Auto Transmission-35% Ceramic Tint.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:58 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 535i M-Sport
Quote:

True.When I had an office in South Georgia about 2 years ago, I used to get tickets in Dooley and Cook Counties and there was an attorney in that area who used to get them thrown out for $300 a pop and I never had to show up. It was worth every penny and it was my insurance to always enjoy my car

2013 535i M-Sport, Jet Black/Black Nappa Leather-Premium-Technology-Driver's Assistance-Luxury Seat-Soft Close Doors-Premium Sound-Sport Auto Transmission-35% Ceramic Tint.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Shogunman

Mein Auto: 2013 640i GC
OP – I feel for you.

I am surprised that no one has actually answered the OP's question. His question is clear - can anyone recommend an attorney in OK. Unfortunately, I don't know of any attorney in OK but IMO, his approach on this is correct - seeking expertise to get rid of this ticket. I feel that finding an attorney in OK who specializes in fighting traffic violations in that particular county court should be easy – just ask a local attorney for a referral (they can find this through their network and one will get likely a competent lawyer versus one sourced from Yelp or from the forums – colleague referral is one of the best endorsements for subject matter expertise).

I do not agree with people who have suggested that the OP pay for his ticket and move on. By doing so, the OP risks getting points added to his driving record which can be avoided here fairly easily with some money (attorney fee and may be some fine but not a moving violation).

While some have burst out at Stealth as a knee-jerk reaction, I sort of agree with his sentiments. I have seen first hand that brilliant people, when faced with problems for the first time (or again unless they have not given in the earlier times), tend to give in and console themselves that it is not the end of the world and move on. Most times, such folks are mid-level managers or a better way to describe them would be that they have a mid-level management attitude. I am a down to earth family guy who is a VP in a mid sized company so am on the upper end of mid-level management (this is a very broad band) but I don't possess the mid-level management attitude. Past experience wise, I was the Founder and CEO of a technology company where we raised funding, stayed in the market for 7+ years with 500+ employees operating in 4 different countries and finally making a successful exit for all stakeholders (investors/employees/customers/etc). Back to point: I have also seen some folks cite Stealth's post from elsewhere - I do not know the context of those statements and am not here to judge anyone so I will not comment there. But again, his comment in this thread may be hurtful to many but has merit.

I have received many tickets in my driving history (I am not even 40) - mostly in California....out here I hire an attorney to get rid of this for me - this is fairly simple and I don't sweat on this too. Of course, I stay on top of the attorney to ensure a successful follow through.

I once got a double citation when I was visiting New Orleans, LA about 5 years ago at about 4:45am. They were for Speeding and Changing Multiple Lanes - both moving violations. Fortunately, I had 3 witnesses with me in my car and all of them were related to me. In OP's case, I hope he had some witnesses with him in his car (I hope he did not go on a road trip alone) since my approach could help him too. Coming back to my double citation: I fought this myself and was able to reach a compromise of one non moving violation with a fine of about $200 (don't remember exact figure), some document notarizing costs, about 100 minutes of total phone time with the court folks and 60 minutes of document drafting time during the entire ordeal. I worked with a clerk in the court's District Attorney's office over phone primarily. I have attached part of the PDF document that got this cleared up for me which I had sent to the clerk (1 letter to judge from me, 1 notarized statement from me, 1 notarized statement from each of the 3 witnesses drafted by me - the attachment only has 1 witness draft but other's just confirmed everyone else's version).

PS: Education wise, I studied pre-law and studied business at a graduate level - this has helped me many times directly and indirectly. Maybe that is why I don't consider myself to have a mid-level management attitude. It has become part of my DNA to define problems very well (or find expertise to define this for me) and find solutions in a pragmatic manner. With the right skills and approach, everything is possible.

OP - Send me a PM if you want soft copies of the attachments. Best of luck on this! Don't worry much – this should be taken care of. BTW, I hope your road trip was good.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Metarie 2 Count Moving Violation Ticket Defense.pdf (94.8 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by shogunman; 03-02-2014 at 12:16 AM.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:42 AM

Mein Auto: 2011 550i
Holy hell, some people here sure love to speak highly of themselves! Guy above me, you sound like a giant douche, as does Stealth. Blah blah freaking blah. /mini-rant.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunman View Post
OP – I feel for you.

I am surprised that no one has actually answered the OP's question. His question is clear - can anyone recommend an attorney in OK. Unfortunately, I don't know of any attorney in OK but IMO, his approach on this is correct - seeking expertise to get rid of this ticket. I feel that finding an attorney in OK who specializes in fighting traffic violations in that particular county court should be easy – just ask a local attorney for a referral (they can find this through their network and one will get likely a competent lawyer versus one sourced from Yelp or from the forums – colleague referral is one of the best endorsements for subject matter expertise).

I do not agree with people who have suggested that the OP pay for his ticket and move on. By doing so, the OP risks getting points added to his driving record which can be avoided here fairly easily with some money (attorney fee and may be some fine but not a moving violation).

While some have burst out at Stealth as a knee-jerk reaction, I sort of agree with his sentiments. I have seen first hand that brilliant people, when faced with problems for the first time (or again unless they have not given in the earlier times), tend to give in and console themselves that it is not the end of the world and move on. Most times, such folks are mid-level managers or a better way to describe them would be that they have a mid-level management attitude. I am a down to earth family guy who is a VP in a mid sized company so am on the upper end of mid-level management (this is a very broad band) but I don't possess the mid-level management attitude. Past experience wise, I was the Founder and CEO of a technology company where we raised funding, stayed in the market for 7+ years with 500+ employees operating in 4 different countries and finally making a successful exit for all stakeholders (investors/employees/customers/etc). Back to point: I have also seen some folks cite Stealth's post from elsewhere - I do not know the context of those statements and am not here to judge anyone so I will not comment there. But again, his comment in this thread may be hurtful to many but has merit.

I have received many tickets in my driving history (I am not even 40) - mostly in California....out here I hire an attorney to get rid of this for me - this is fairly simple and I don't sweat on this too. Of course, I stay on top of the attorney to ensure a successful follow through.

I once got a double citation when I was visiting New Orleans, LA about 5 years ago at about 4:45am. They were for Speeding and Changing Multiple Lanes - both moving violations. Fortunately, I had 3 witnesses with me in my car and all of them were related to me. In OP's case, I hope he had some witnesses with him in his car (I hope he did not go on a road trip alone) since my approach could help him too. Coming back to my double citation: I fought this myself and was able to reach a compromise of one non moving violation with a fine of about $200 (don't remember exact figure), some document notarizing costs, about 100 minutes of total phone time with the court folks and 60 minutes of document drafting time during the entire ordeal. I worked with a clerk in the court's District Attorney's office over phone primarily. I have attached part of the PDF document that got this cleared up for me which I had sent to the clerk (1 letter to judge from me, 1 notarized statement from me, 1 notarized statement from each of the 3 witnesses drafted by me - the attachment only has 1 witness draft but other's just confirmed everyone else's version).

PS: Education wise, I studied pre-law and studied business at a graduate level - this has helped me many times directly and indirectly. Maybe that is why I don't consider myself to have a mid-level management attitude. It has become part of my DNA to define problems very well (or find expertise to define this for me) and find solutions in a pragmatic manner. With the right skills and approach, everything is possible.

OP - Send me a PM if you want soft copies of the attachments. Best of luck on this! Don't worry much – this should be taken care of. BTW, I hope your road trip was good.
So you are saying that thinking out of the box as an executive is hiring an attorney to get rid of a speeding ticket? I've done that twice over the years - and I've been in middle management for most of my years. Nothing special there.

I thought of this yesterday. Despite being a lowly middle manager, I have been pulled over five times in the past ten years for speeding. All have been in either my Corvettes or on very fast motorcycles. The result? Four of the times I didn't even get a ticket - got a warning. The fifth one was a ticket that I should have never gotten - I was actually below the speed limit but got a ticket in a construction zone should have never been written - a traffic attorney did get that wiped out.

So far, nobody - not even the guy with the M who says that M owners think out of the box have offered any suggestion that is even remotely out of the box. Defend him all you want, but it's time for your executives to put up or shut up (this is all in fun for me btw, pls don't take me too seriously).
Old 03-02-2014, 05:06 AM
Sejanus

Mein Auto: From BMWs to Porsches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesterh View Post
Holy hell, some people here sure love to speak highly of themselves! Guy above me, you sound like a giant douche, as does Stealth. Blah blah freaking blah. /mini-rant.

Please stop reading my mind!

"You think that's air you're breathing now?"
-Morpheus
Old 03-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Sejanus

Mein Auto: From BMWs to Porsches
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsC6 View Post
So you are saying that thinking out of the box as an executive is hiring an attorney to get rid of a speeding ticket?.
It was thinking like that that helped me repay my student loans so quickly!

"You think that's air you're breathing now?"
-Morpheus
Old 03-02-2014, 05:21 AM

Mein Auto: e36 m3, X5, 74 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by getz View Post
Stealths post may be the most pompous piece of ass-hattery I have ever read on this forum.
lol thanks, early morning I needed a laugh
Old 03-02-2014, 05:25 AM

Mein Auto: '14 528xi, 07 M6
Quote:
I took a 3 hour AAA driving class, had fun taking it, and actually learned some stuff that I was too arrogant to admit about my driving, lost those two points and also got a little savings on my insurance for the next 3 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagu View Post
Not from the quote below, but please carry on. I was just making a statement, so sorry if you're offended.
Quote:
lost those two points and also got a little savings on my insurance for the next 3 years.
Not offended at all, you probably just lost interest reading my long winded run on sentence. It does read funny if you only read and quote half of the sentence instead of following a long sentence about the benefits of driving school.

Last edited by wrickem; 03-02-2014 at 05:39 AM.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:17 AM
0-60 in 4 secs or less!

Mein Auto: '13 X5M, 650xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunman View Post

In a Stealth-esque world, you, despite your success, are just a poor schmuck who only can't afford to drive a proper sports sedan, like best car in the world: the ///M5. In this alternative world, one's success is measured solely upon the car one drives and the size of the investment account statement that one brings to the car dealership to prove that one qualified to test drive a worthy car. I'm not that creative , so no, I didn't make that up.

As far as his post, I believe it does not have any merit at all. I have worked with people at all income levels and stations in life and out-of-the-box thinking is not the exclusive domain of wealthy or the Porsche/M5 driver, which by the way are the cars of choice for plenty of middle managers. Heck, one of my non-degreed computer techs drives an M5.

Anyway, this is a car forum. More specifically, this is a BMW F10 forum. We come here because we share ownership or interest in this automobile. We come from diverse backgrounds and from around the world. Some of us are young and some of us are old. Some of us can barely afford our lease payments and some of us see the cost as a drop in the bucket. Some of us drive conservatively and some of use drive like maniacs. Some of us change our oil every 3kmi and some of us change it every 19kmi. The list can go on ad nauseam (maybe it already did), but fundamental point is that we are all different and should take a moment to consider what the "other guy" will think when one posts demeaning statements with respect to money, jobs, and the like.

P.S. The impact of Points are like Fuel Economy numbers. When the total costs are calculated, the actual impact maybe isn't quite as big as some people think.

2013 X5M ........ 2013 650xi ...... 2011 550xi (ret) 2011 335d (ret)
Old 03-02-2014, 09:19 AM

Quote:
In a Stealth-esque world, you, despite your success, are just a poor schmuck who only can't afford to drive a proper sports sedan, like best car in the world: the ///M5. In this alternative world, one's success is measured solely upon the car one drives and the size of the investment account statement that one brings to the car dealership to prove that one qualified to test drive a worthy car. I'm not that creative , so no, I didn't make that up.

As far as his post, I believe it does not have any merit at all. I have worked with people at all income levels and stations in life and out-of-the-box thinking is not the exclusive domain of wealthy or the Porsche/M5 driver, which by the way are the cars of choice for plenty of middle managers. Heck, one of my non-degreed computer techs drives an M5.

Anyway, this is a car forum. More specifically, this is a BMW F10 forum. We come here because we share ownership or interest in this automobile. We come from diverse backgrounds and from around the world. Some of us are young and some of us are old. Some of us can barely afford our lease payments and some of us see the cost as a drop in the bucket. Some of us drive conservatively and some of use drive like maniacs. Some of us change our oil every 3kmi and some of us change it every 19kmi. The list can go on ad nauseam (maybe it already did), but fundamental point is that we are all different and should take a moment to consider what the "other guy" will think when one posts demeaning statements with respect to money, jobs, and the like.

P.S. The impact of Points are like Fuel Economy numbers. When the total costs are calculated, the actual impact maybe isn't quite as big as some people think.
Good post
Old 03-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Dark Knight

Mein Auto: '13 BMW 535i M Sport
I had a long, thought out post, but I'm late to my shift at McDonald's in my 535i. So I'll just say that with that picture, this has thread has become some epic LOL medicine.

Ex M-B's: '11/'10/'06 E350's w/ AMG Sport Package, '02 S500 w/ Every Option.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
So far, nobody - not even the guy with the M who says that M owners think out of the box have offered any suggestion that is even remotely out of the box. Defend him all you want, but it's time for your executives to put up or shut up (this is all in fun for me btw, pls don't take me too seriously).
Out of the box would be to challenge the cop to a drag race. If you win; no ticket. If the cop wins then he can strike you five times in the kidneys with his billy club while hauling you off to jail.
Old 03-02-2014, 10:19 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 550i xDrive M-Sport
Quote:
in a stealth-esque world, you, despite your success, are just a poor schmuck who only can't afford to drive a proper sports sedan, like best car in the world: The ///m5. In this alternative world, one's success is measured solely upon the car one drives and the size of the investment account statement that one brings to the car dealership to prove that one qualified to test drive a worthy car. I'm not that creative , so no, i didn't make that up.

As far as his post, i believe it does not have any merit at all. I have worked with people at all income levels and stations in life and out-of-the-box thinking is not the exclusive domain of wealthy or the porsche/m5 driver, which by the way are the cars of choice for plenty of middle managers. Heck, one of my non-degreed computer techs drives an m5.

Anyway, this is a car forum. More specifically, this is a bmw f10 forum. We come here because we share ownership or interest in this automobile. We come from diverse backgrounds and from around the world. Some of us are young and some of us are old. Some of us can barely afford our lease payments and some of us see the cost as a drop in the bucket. Some of us drive conservatively and some of use drive like maniacs. Some of us change our oil every 3kmi and some of us change it every 19kmi. The list can go on ad nauseam (maybe it already did), but fundamental point is that we are all different and should take a moment to consider what the "other guy" will think when one posts demeaning statements with respect to money, jobs, and the like.

P.s. The impact of points are like fuel economy numbers. When the total costs are calculated, the actual impact maybe isn't quite as big as some people think.
+1
Old 03-02-2014, 10:31 AM

Mein Auto: m4now M5M3 550 760 335RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by getz View Post
Haha! I was just getting ready to post this pic. As a guy who has done pretty well for himself (no middle management fortunately) I tend to error on the side of humility. Stealths post may be the most pompous piece of ass-hattery I have ever read on this forum.
I have never gotten that vibe from him granted the posts in here were hilarious, but that would not be the normal tone if you went through all his contributions here.

Quote:
Heck, one of my non-degreed computer techs drives an M5.
or the intern at one of the local companies around here [me]

Last edited by SuperTerp; 03-02-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Old 03-02-2014, 11:34 AM
F10

Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive
It's crazy what an attorney question turned into. Kinda sad how some were never taught to be humble.
2012 Mercedes-Benz E350 Cabriolet (Mine)

Last edited by ScottF10; 03-02-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:33 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 F30
I have been refraining from commenting, due to my law enforcement background....but, after reading all of this drivel and self serving I beat the system BS.... Let me start out by saying, I hate writing traffic citations and I only write well deserved violations. The end result of any fines, has always gone to the entity's general fund, not to the police dept. I think the op, got a whopper one, for extreme speed and doesn't like the consequences. I am not familiar with OK traffic laws, but, many times if you appear in Court and plead mitigation, the Judge may reduce the charge and fine...especially if you have a clean driving record.

I have been to plenty of accidents, where excessive speed was the primary cause for the crash. If you want to speed, then suck it up and pay the consequences...I amazed at the sense of entitlement of some people on this board. Lastly, as a cop, I have given 5 times as many verbal warnings as cites....try to imagine the dark side of what we have to deal with every day, the domestic violence cases, burglaries and the other sad events that occur day after day in our society.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Out of the box would be to challenge the cop to a drag race. If you win; no ticket. If the cop wins then he can strike you five times in the kidneys with his billy club while hauling you off to jail.
Yes, it would be out of the box…...but also out of the realm of the question of this thread. It's too late for that. I get that you are having a little fun though, so you are forgiven :thumb up:

On the other hand, there was a recent drag race between a supersport motorcycle and a motor-cop on a Harley that got a lot of attention, and the cop in trouble because it was video'd. http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/15/a...deo-goes-vira/

Last edited by jjsC6; 03-02-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Yes, it would be out of the box…...but also out of the realm of the question of this thread. It's too late for that. I get that you are having a little fun though, so you are forgiven :thumb up:

On the other hand, there was a recent drag race between a supersport motorcycle and a motor-cop on a Harley that got a lot of attention, and the cop in trouble because it was video'd. http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/15/a...deo-goes-vira/
No need to forgive me, I wasn't asking.