Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 03-09-2014, 07:32 PM   #1
BMW at the 2014 Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

BMW at Amelia Island

The 2014 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance once again broke attendance numbers and was a huge success with several million dollars raised to support Community Hospice of Northeast Florida. Amelia Island is known as a 'fun concours' and is one of the top automotive events in the world. Always held the second full weekend in March, "The Amelia" draws nearly 250 rare vehicles from collections from around the world to The Golf Club of Amelia Island and The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island for a celebration of the automobile like no other.

Highlight from BMW at the 2014 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
  • BMW-Powered McLaren F1 GTR featured in class of McLaren cars
  • BMW Group Classic display includes the David Hobbs 320 Turbo race car as well as BMW M1 and first generation M3 and 3 Series Convertible
  • All-new BMW i8 Sports Car and M4 Coupe also Highlighted
  • BMW Technology Award to recognize the best example of cutting edge technology in its day

BMW at Amelia Island

BMW at Amelia Island

Read more about the classic BMW's at Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance

Which classic at Amelia Island is your favorite?

Last edited by pix335i; 03-10-2014 at 11:06 AM..
This article has been viewed 2895 times.
More about BMW at the 2014 Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance

2014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 12014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 22014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 32014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 42014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 52014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 62014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 72014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 82014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 92014-bmw-amelia-island-concours 10