Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 04-08-2014, 05:38 AM

Mein Auto: 335i
Red face 2007 bmw 335i e90 problems

Hi , i was driving my 07 335i e90 the other day and suddenly car went to limp mode with transmission faulty drive moderately , turned engine off & back on again with transmission faulty dsc fault airbag on nav screen and red tempreature gauge warning light on cluster but car reading mormal temp on gauge , once car is turned off & back on if you rev engine while in park or put into drive to take off all lights appear & car goes into limp mode towed to mechanic who cleared all codes we drove it up the road and all lights re appeared car had engine bay washed a week ago and was driving fine for over a week mechanic doubts this has caused issue , battery has been replaced with correct genuine 2months ago any help would be much appreciated ..

Last edited by Mybmw335i; 04-08-2014 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2014, 06:45 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i E90
you need to learn how to construct a sentence.
check the battery - when voltage drops you can get all sort of strobe light effects.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:21 AM

Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybmw335i View Post
Hi , i was driving my 07 335i e90 the other day and suddenly car went to limp mode with transmission faulty drive moderately , turned engine off & back on again with transmission faulty dsc fault airbag on nav screen and red tempreature gauge warning light on cluster but car reading mormal temp on gauge , once car is turned off & back on if you rev engine while in park or put into drive to take off all lights appear & car goes into limp mode towed to mechanic who cleared all codes we drove it up the road and all lights re appeared car had engine bay washed a week ago and was driving fine for over a week mechanic doubts this has caused issue , battery has been replaced with correct genuine 2months ago any help would be much appreciated ..

First things first
Old 04-08-2014, 01:13 PM

Mein Auto: '06 AW 330xi
Maybe alternator

| LCI Msport Conversion | Custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter | Exotic Tuning Front Lip | H&R Coilovers | M3 Subframe Bushings | E93 M3 23.6mm Rear Sway Bar | Whiteline 27mm Front Sway Bar | Ground Control Camber Kit | L7 | Hand-Made LED Angel Eyes | Breyton GTS-R | Bridgestone Pole Position S-04 | CarPC with Centrafuse Front End | Alpine MRP-M500 | Custom LED Reverse Lights | OEM Blacklines | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler |
Old 04-08-2014, 09:22 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdriller9 View Post
maybe alternator

+1
Contact me for OEM Parts ( M Performance Parts and BMW Lifestyle Accessories)
Pm me for Package Deals || Download Our Android App(Extreme Power House)
Click on the Following Links Website || Facebook Page