Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2014, 04:47 PM
PhilK606 PhilK606 is offline
Registered User
Location: Virginia
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: 07 X3. 14 328i
Transmission DOA at 67K ?

We were just diagnosed with a shot transmission in our 07 X3. Last week the car ran absolutely fine one day and then would not move the next, when put in drive the motor seemed to lug down a little but car would not go. Had it towed into the local foreign repair shop were it was diagnosed as a "broken gear selector shaft" something he had never seen before in all his years of working on BMWs and neither had the transmission shop he sends his rebuilds to. So he suggests we send it to the dealer and maybe BMW of NA will help out with the cost because although not unheard of it is very rare and another tip off was the replacement part was an upgrade. Not a direct replacement . Well today I heard from the dealer the tranny is trash - multiple codes (6 I think in all) $7000 job but they'll do it for 6.k. I'm in shock n awe! Spoke to my original mechanic again and he says all the other codes relate back to the "broken gear selector shaft" and that is explained at the bottom of the tech bulletin. What do I do? We just bought this car last fall and all service etc was up to date and we had it checked out and serviced by the dealer we bought it from. Help
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 04-16-2014, 08:10 PM
CALWATERBOY's Avatar
CALWATERBOY CALWATERBOY is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,007
Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilK606 View Post
We were just diagnosed with a shot transmission in our 07 X3. Last week the car ran absolutely fine one day and then would not move the next, when put in drive the motor seemed to lug down a little but car would not go. Had it towed into the local foreign repair shop were it was diagnosed as a "broken gear selector shaft" something he had never seen before in all his years of working on BMWs and neither had the transmission shop he sends his rebuilds to. So he suggests we send it to the dealer and maybe BMW of NA will help out with the cost because although not unheard of it is very rare and another tip off was the replacement part was an upgrade. Not a direct replacement . Well today I heard from the dealer the tranny is trash - multiple codes (6 I think in all) $7000 job but they'll do it for 6.k. I'm in shock n awe! Spoke to my original mechanic again and he says all the other codes relate back to the "broken gear selector shaft" and that is explained at the bottom of the tech bulletin. What do I do? We just bought this car last fall and all service etc was up to date and we had it checked out and serviced by the dealer we bought it from. Help

Find bullet; bite hard.

It is rare - did anyone look inside?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-16-2014, 08:53 PM
sptt144 sptt144 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Orange County, Ca.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,064
Mein Auto: 2009 335i
Find a good INDY and see if they can get a used tranny to install. Should be half that cost and they will usually warranty them up to a year. This is what I found for my car:

http://www.autopartsfair.com/bmw-use...2f0&seq_num=10

Last edited by sptt144; 04-16-2014 at 09:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-17-2014, 04:04 AM
hondo402000 hondo402000 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Charlotte, NC
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,729
Mein Auto: 2007-335 HTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilK606 View Post
We were just diagnosed with a shot transmission in our 07 X3. Last week the car ran absolutely fine one day and then would not move the next, when put in drive the motor seemed to lug down a little but car would not go. Had it towed into the local foreign repair shop were it was diagnosed as a "broken gear selector shaft" something he had never seen before in all his years of working on BMWs and neither had the transmission shop he sends his rebuilds to. So he suggests we send it to the dealer and maybe BMW of NA will help out with the cost because although not unheard of it is very rare and another tip off was the replacement part was an upgrade. Not a direct replacement . Well today I heard from the dealer the tranny is trash - multiple codes (6 I think in all) $7000 job but they'll do it for 6.k. I'm in shock n awe! Spoke to my original mechanic again and he says all the other codes relate back to the "broken gear selector shaft" and that is explained at the bottom of the tech bulletin. What do I do? We just bought this car last fall and all service etc was up to date and we had it checked out and serviced by the dealer we bought it from. Help
thats why you always purchase an extended warranty for these (expensive to fix) cars
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-17-2014, 05:57 AM
David1's Avatar
David1 David1 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Great Lakes
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,026
Mein Auto: 07 X3 and 335i
Find a used tranny and get it installed. That's about all you can do. Up to date service does not mean much on any car. You can not prevent a catastrophic mechanical failure. Just luck of the draw.
__________________
2009 335i Coupe - LBM - Black Dakota/Glacier aluminum - 6spd | Nav | M-Sport | Premium | Logic7 | Heated Seats | CA |BMW Performance Suspension/M3 control arms|
2009 X5 3.0 - AW- Black Dakota/Bamboo | Premium |Tech | Cold Weather | Ipod | Rear Climate |
07 X3 - Sold
07 335 coupe - sold
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-17-2014, 10:26 AM
PhilK606 PhilK606 is offline
Registered User
Location: Virginia
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: 07 X3. 14 328i
No one has actually looked at the inside (so far). That is part of my question(s) - and I do hope this does not sound like one of those gripe threads. What I want help with is education and strategy. From looking around here I gather this is GM built transmission and that they are in lots of cars, but are they just to sophisticated to work on outside the factory? Or is this type of failure akin to a broken timing belt where (some) motors basically beat themselves to pieces before we can even react, if you'll forgive a poor analogy? We did gamble when we chose to forgo the extended warranty and that's "water under the bridge" now, however I still feel this is a keeper car, and I want it repaired right. BMW NA is talking to the dealership and asked us give them 3 days to process things. Thank you for your suggestions and the link to the reman trans too. To be continued.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-17-2014, 10:56 AM
SuperTerp SuperTerp is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: DMV (DC, MD, VA)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,190
Mein Auto: m4now M5M3 550 760 335RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilK606 View Post
BMW NA is talking to the dealership and asked us give them 3 days to process things. Thank you for your suggestions and the link to the reman trans too. To be continued.
I'd ask BMW NA if they could help you get some kind of leniency especially if you bought it from one of their dealers lots of people have gotten help from them maybe 5k instead of 7 installed or something I have no idea...

Sorry to hear about it bro..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-17-2014, 11:55 AM
thekurgan's Avatar
thekurgan thekurgan is offline
Bad Lieutenant
Location: Sacramento, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,776
Mein Auto: S65B40 Powered
FWIW, my indie has had to rebuild a lot of the X series transmissions around 50k. He doesn't feel they are nearly as durable as they should be.
__________________

08 E90M3 6MT Alpinweiss/Schwartz/BMW Pedals/Dinan Exhaust
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-17-2014, 03:33 PM
PhilK606 PhilK606 is offline
Registered User
Location: Virginia
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: 07 X3. 14 328i
Thanks again for any info and "schooling"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-17-2014, 06:53 PM
fun2drive's Avatar
fun2drive fun2drive is offline
BMWCCA 149159
Location: Panhandle of Florida
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,617
Mein Auto: 335 vert//M3/4/ 13Outback
Typically I do recommend draining the pan and pulling it to replace the filter but not at 50K miles.
Failure to change your AFT would not cause this type of failure if it turns out to be a failed gear. Failed gears fail because of a flaw which becomes a stress crack and then eventually fails. Nothing you can do about that.
I would suggest that while you are getting this resolved you change your diffs and transfer case fluid too. The transfer case is the most important system for making the car operate. It only holds 0.6L of BMW special fluid. It costs 70 bucks for a L of the stuff and you can get two changes out of that one L because you can only drain 0.5L out.
Failure of the transfer case is more common at 100K miles and expensive as well.
As Hondo mentioned you can get an extended warranty but it will not cover this failure but would cover the car in the future.
I have never found extended warranties useful when buying new but might be a good idea if buying CPO or used.

I hope that BMW NA and the dealer consider good will because you didn't cause this to fail. It missed quality control when happens from time to time.
Good luck and please post what happens and how you resolve this problem...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-18-2014, 04:16 AM
CALWATERBOY's Avatar
CALWATERBOY CALWATERBOY is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,007
Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilK606 View Post
No one has actually looked at the inside (so far). That is part of my question(s) - and I do hope this does not sound like one of those gripe threads. What I want help with is education and strategy. From looking around here I gather this is GM built transmission and that they are in lots of cars, but are they just to sophisticated to work on outside the factory? Or is this type of failure akin to a broken timing belt where (some) motors basically beat themselves to pieces before we can even react, if you'll forgive a poor analogy? We did gamble when we chose to forgo the extended warranty and that's "water under the bridge" now, however I still feel this is a keeper car, and I want it repaired right. BMW NA is talking to the dealership and asked us give them 3 days to process things. Thank you for your suggestions and the link to the reman trans too. To be continued.

Hey, you're looking for answers.

So. Look inside - every diagnosis must be confirmed. Involves dropping the valve body; taking peek.


Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-18-2014, 05:14 AM
sunny5280 sunny5280 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,673
Mein Auto: 2007 X5 4.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilK606 View Post
No one has actually looked at the inside (so far). That is part of my question(s) - and I do hope this does not sound like one of those gripe threads. What I want help with is education and strategy. From looking around here I gather this is GM built transmission and that they are in lots of cars, but are they just to sophisticated to work on outside the factory? Or is this type of failure akin to a broken timing belt where (some) motors basically beat themselves to pieces before we can even react, if you'll forgive a poor analogy? We did gamble when we chose to forgo the extended warranty and that's "water under the bridge" now, however I still feel this is a keeper car, and I want it repaired right. BMW NA is talking to the dealership and asked us give them 3 days to process things. Thank you for your suggestions and the link to the reman trans too. To be continued.
I'd wait to see what BMW NA has to say. They ended up covering part of the cost for an out of warranty repair on my X5.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-18-2014, 06:40 AM
rdkind62's Avatar
rdkind62 rdkind62 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,552
Mein Auto: BMW 335is, 2015 X1
I think I would be looking into getting a rebuilt/used transmission from another source. I think if you go to BMWNA and they do happen to offer assistance then it will still be more expensive than going the alternative route.
__________________

BMW 335is, Le Mans blue with Black Dakota leather, Convenience and Premium packages, 19" wheels, 7 speed DCT, heated seats, Nav., Harmon Kardon Logic 7 stereo w/ Satellite radio. 2015 BMW X1 28iXdrive M Sport, LeMans Blue, with Black Dakota leather, Premium and Technology packages, with heated seats, satellite radio.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-18-2014, 08:16 AM
coldfinger coldfinger is offline
Feelin' Bimmee..
Location: Vancouver
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: 2006 330i
Must be rare..same thing happened to my wife's 07 X3. Exactly the same mileage! Wouldn't go into reverse. It was a year ago.

Didn't even waste my time calling BMW NA. Went to a tranny shop and they found me a used one with low clicks and put it in.

Think it was around 4k?

NICE.
__________________
2006 BMW 330i Black/Black Navi Sports Package 18" wheels
2007 BMW X3 White/Gray Navi M-Package 19" wheels
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-18-2014, 08:36 AM
sunny5280 sunny5280 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,673
Mein Auto: 2007 X5 4.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldfinger View Post
Must be rare..same thing happened to my wife's 07 X3. Exactly the same mileage! Wouldn't go into reverse. It was a year ago.

Didn't even waste my time calling BMW NA. Went to a tranny shop and they found me a used one with low clicks and put it in.

Think it was around 4k?

NICE.
Curious: Why would you not take the time to give them a call? While it's unlikely they would have helped you one never knows if they don't ask.

Last edited by sunny5280; 04-18-2014 at 08:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-18-2014, 09:18 AM
BashedBarrique BashedBarrique is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Carmel Indiana
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 725
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilK606 View Post
...the car ran absolutely fine one day and then would not move the next...
Sorry to hear about your misfortune and I know this won't help you in your current dilema, but...

This is one reason I avoid automatic transmissions. I have never had a manual transmission that worked perfectly one day and then wouldn't even move the next day. I have seen many automatics suddenly fail with no warning.

The only problems I have ever experienced in over 30 years of owning and driving 18 manual transmission vehicles is worn clutches, and crunchy synchronizers. The worn clutches were in cars that I bought used and had been worn by previous owners inept shifting skills and the synchros were usually as a result of years of aggressive shifts.

Both problems gave plenty of warning (usually years) before they became serious issues.

The only time a manual transmission car had an out of the blue failure was a 1979 Ford Fiesta that suffered a snapped clutch cable. I was still able to start the car in first gear and drive it home by shifting with out using the clutch. And I bought the part for $80 and replaced it in about 30 minutes.


Automatic transmissions are from the devil.

Last edited by BashedBarrique; 04-18-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-18-2014, 09:27 AM
BashedBarrique BashedBarrique is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Carmel Indiana
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 725
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Oh, I also had a 1969 Mach I that would "pop" out of 4th gear if you lifted off the throttle quickly. You just had to push it back into gear and to be fair it was a tired old drag car that had lived a hard life, one quarter mile at a time.

Now that I have gone off topic, let me get back on by seconding the suggestion of first asking the dealer for help (and when that doesn't work) then having an indy install a used, low mileage, transmission.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-18-2014, 11:42 PM
sptt144 sptt144 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Orange County, Ca.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,064
Mein Auto: 2009 335i
Maybe you never learned how to properly drive an automatic transmission then? They are pretty darned reliable and I would take an automatic any day over a manual that I know I will have to spend $$$ on shortly to repair like many I have known have had to do.

Last edited by sptt144; 04-19-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-19-2014, 05:34 AM
BashedBarrique BashedBarrique is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Carmel Indiana
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 725
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sptt144 View Post
Maybe you never learned how to properly drive and automatic transmission then? They are pretty darned reliable and I would take an automatic any day over a manual that I know i will have to spend $$$ on shortly to repair like many I have known have had to do.
Do a little research and you will see that manual transmissions are far less likely to have problems and the problems are less expensive when they do occur.

It's common sense.

Automatic transmissions are MUCH more complicated devices. A manual transmission is basically a box with a couple of shafts with gears on them. Automatic transmissions have planetary gears, fluid couplers, complex hydraulics, computerized electronic controls, coolant lines etc.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-19-2014, 08:56 PM
sptt144 sptt144 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Orange County, Ca.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,064
Mein Auto: 2009 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BashedBarrique View Post
Do a little research and you will see that manual transmissions are far less likely to have problems and the problems are less expensive when they do occur.

It's common sense.

Automatic transmissions are MUCH more complicated devices. A manual transmission is basically a box with a couple of shafts with gears on them. Automatic transmissions have planetary gears, fluid couplers, complex hydraulics, computerized electronic controls, coolant lines etc.
LMAO...I can't believe someone actually responded! OK...I will do a little research....lol!!!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-22-2014, 07:00 PM
PhilK606 PhilK606 is offline
Registered User
Location: Virginia
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: 07 X3. 14 328i
Last Friday I was faced with having to replace the transmission, the question seemed to be reman or used. BMW NA agreed to pay half on the repair but off "warranty" price list. My half was going to be $4100. My Indy said all he could get me was a used one (remans are only available thru dealership , didn't know that) would probably total about $2000. Later that afternoon the service mgr put the car inside and "looked inside" as my new friend Calwaterboy suggested. The gear selector shaft was not broken, but there was no pressure so they went after the pump. That's when they found the "gear selector valve" was blown up - would not hold fluid - so no pressure, no engaging or changing gears. The part was available and cost $29.93. The mechanic came in Saturday and put it in and back together etc. Final cost with oil pan gasket, filter, new fluid, labor and shop charges was just under $1000. Picked car up yesterday and it seems to be its old self again, shifts fine, maybe a little spunkier! A grand is not cheap to me but compared to what we've been talking about, I'm one happy and lucky and very appreciative fellow. Wish you all were here so I could buy you a beer Prost!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-22-2014, 07:16 PM
CALWATERBOY's Avatar
CALWATERBOY CALWATERBOY is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,007
Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilK606 View Post
Last Friday I was faced with having to replace the transmission, the question seemed to be reman or used. BMW NA agreed to pay half on the repair but off "warranty" price list. My half was going to be $4100. My Indy said all he could get me was a used one (remans are only available thru dealership , didn't know that) would probably total about $2000. Later that afternoon the service mgr put the car inside and "looked inside" as my new friend Calwaterboy suggested. The gear selector shaft was not broken, but there was no pressure so they went after the pump. That's when they found the "gear selector valve" was blown up - would not hold fluid - so no pressure, no engaging or changing gears. The part was available and cost $29.93. The mechanic came in Saturday and put it in and back together etc. Final cost with oil pan gasket, filter, new fluid, labor and shop charges was just under $1000. Picked car up yesterday and it seems to be its old self again, shifts fine, maybe a little spunkier! A grand is not cheap to me but compared to what we've been talking about, I'm one happy and lucky and very appreciative fellow. Wish you all were here so I could buy you a beer Prost!

A very smart guy, and possibly the best pol in a particular office in several generations, once said: "Trust, but verify." He was talking about those wasskilly Wussians....and isn't it a dang shame the Socialist didn't take that advice?

Whelp, you did, and look what it got you....yessir, self reliance ain't never gettin' old!



Last edited by CALWATERBOY; 04-22-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-22-2014, 08:56 PM
BashedBarrique BashedBarrique is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Carmel Indiana
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 725
Mein Auto: 2006 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilK606 View Post
Last Friday I was faced with having to replace the transmission, the question seemed to be reman or used. BMW NA agreed to pay half on the repair but off "warranty" price list. My half was going to be $4100. My Indy said all he could get me was a used one (remans are only available thru dealership , didn't know that) would probably total about $2000. Later that afternoon the service mgr put the car inside and "looked inside" as my new friend Calwaterboy suggested. The gear selector shaft was not broken, but there was no pressure so they went after the pump. That's when they found the "gear selector valve" was blown up - would not hold fluid - so no pressure, no engaging or changing gears. The part was available and cost $29.93. The mechanic came in Saturday and put it in and back together etc. Final cost with oil pan gasket, filter, new fluid, labor and shop charges was just under $1000. Picked car up yesterday and it seems to be its old self again, shifts fine, maybe a little spunkier! A grand is not cheap to me but compared to what we've been talking about, I'm one happy and lucky and very appreciative fellow. Wish you all were here so I could buy you a beer Prost!
Hey, that's great!

I hope that puts your trans back in business for the next 200,000 miles.

Make mine an Augustiner Brau Munchen Dark.

Last edited by BashedBarrique; 04-23-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-22-2014, 10:55 PM
sptt144 sptt144 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Orange County, Ca.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,064
Mein Auto: 2009 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilK606 View Post
Last Friday I was faced with having to replace the transmission, the question seemed to be reman or used. BMW NA agreed to pay half on the repair but off "warranty" price list. My half was going to be $4100. My Indy said all he could get me was a used one (remans are only available thru dealership , didn't know that) would probably total about $2000. Later that afternoon the service mgr put the car inside and "looked inside" as my new friend Calwaterboy suggested. The gear selector shaft was not broken, but there was no pressure so they went after the pump. That's when they found the "gear selector valve" was blown up - would not hold fluid - so no pressure, no engaging or changing gears. The part was available and cost $29.93. The mechanic came in Saturday and put it in and back together etc. Final cost with oil pan gasket, filter, new fluid, labor and shop charges was just under $1000. Picked car up yesterday and it seems to be its old self again, shifts fine, maybe a little spunkier! A grand is not cheap to me but compared to what we've been talking about, I'm one happy and lucky and very appreciative fellow. Wish you all were here so I could buy you a beer Prost!
That is actually great news! BMW could have still gone on and swapped out the transmission and charged you bigtime but the tech was honest as one would hope and found the actual issue. I would be relieved to pay $1K in your situation. Congrats on pursuing what you could anyway on your end. Helps us all.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-23-2014, 03:57 AM
hondo402000 hondo402000 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Charlotte, NC
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,729
Mein Auto: 2007-335 HTC
If I had the same problem and took it to the BMW place and all they said (with out investigating the issue) is put a new transmission in the car, I would tow it somewhere else,

thats like saying your tire pressure monitor system came on, we must replace all 4 tires!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms