Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > BMW i3 / i8 / ActiveE

BMW i3 / i8 / ActiveE
Are you excited about the upcoming BMW i3 or i8? Interested in learning more about the BMW ActiveE? This is the place for you!

Old 06-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Administrator

Mein Auto: 83' 323is, 07' MINI JCW+
First i8s delivered with BMW's laser light technology.

The world's first BMW i8s were handed over to eight lucky customers. The first BMW i8 cars also feature the ground-breaking BMW laser light. The BMW i8 will make automotive history with its laser lights, as the first series-produced vehicle to feature this completely new lighting technology.

Read about Bimmerfest's first drive in the i8 here!

Last edited by Bernie@Bimmerfest; 06-09-2014 at 07:00 AM.
Advertisement