BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

X1 Rear Bumpers

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  HBWT 
#1 ·
Might there be a parts guy out there that would know if the 2014 X1 M Sport rear bumper is the same as the equivalent 2013 X1 M Sport rear bumper. Trying to order a bumper protector but am being told it only fits the 2013 model.

#4 ·
Can you post a picture of it installed? I am not sure I would like the SS, I had hoped to find a black plastic one. I have seen the black one that is available but it doesn't provide much protection since it does not wrap over the edge.

#6 ·
I did not get the SS protector for the bumper as the fellow says it only fits the 12 and 12 model X1. I did the one inside the rear storage area. Going to send link to both.

Search for the following item number on eBay - 321105622490 This is for the one that fits in the storage area and the one that I purchased (but from China, not Australia).

Search for item #231286823291 on eBay and it shows both the SS pieces and these are from a Chinese seller

The piece I purchased was contained in a wood shipping container and had the blue film on it for protection. Been installed for almost a year and looks like it came out of the box. Now wanting the one for the bumper but see that there must be some difference in the 13 and 14 model.

#8 ·
What language is this?
Google translator struggling to figure it out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.