Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X1 E84 (2011 - current)

X1 E84 (2011 - current)
The new to the US BMW X1 will arrive at BMW dealers in the fall of 2012 as a 2013 model year. Get your X1 28i with either sDrive (RWD) or xDrive (AWD) or get the US exclusive I6 N55 powered X1 35i dDrive.

Old 08-03-2014, 01:47 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 BMW 528i X-Drive
Hello and help on buying

First, I would like to say hi to everyone.

I've been lurking on and off on this forum (and others) for quite some time but have finally decided to sign up and put up a post.

I currently have a 2000 BMW 530d (imported from Germany) which will most likely stay in the family forever, as well as my 2012 528i with X-Drive..

We are looking to finally replace my wife's 2006 Volvo XC 90 which has treated us well but has run its course; hence my stop here.

We are leaning towards a 2015 sDrive X1 which I've built up to an MSRP of approximately $43,000. We do not need the AWD option as plans are to move west where we will most likely not see snow. We plan on keeping the new car for a long time, hence I'm going the customize route so that we get everything we (she) really want on it.

My issues/questions are these:

1) With all of the new competition coming out against the X1 such as the Mercedes GLA or the Audi Q3 or Lexus NX, do you believe that its wise to buy now or should I wait until the winter as some of those options may be worth checking out?

2) Also, for those who own an X1 as well as have had the chance to drive higher end model BMWs; how is the build quality? I've heard some comments on various review videos regarding the sound proofing not being as good as other models etc and the fact that you can really feel the bumps when you are driving.

I like the fact that I can get a BMW with a base of 30K and build it up.. but if the overall build quality is not where the 3 or the 5 series is.. then I'll really need to reconsider my options.

3) For those that have X-line option; are you happy with your choice and how so?

4) For those that went with either the M Sport or regular Sport option; are you happy with your choice and how so?

4) As far as pricing goes, if I am ordering this car from scratch - How close to invoice should I expect to pay? I know that if the car is sitting on the dealer's lot; he/she is more motivated to sell - but I am not planning on going that route for reasons mentioned above.

I have attached my BMWUSA build sheet as well as the comparable Costco price sheet which shows the invoice price..

Any hints, tips or comments is greatly appreciate it.

My time frame on buying a car is that I must have it in my possession latest February of 2015.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BMW X1_Final_Build_BMW_SITE_Loaded.pdf (104.6 KB, 30 views)
File Type: pdf BMW X1_Final_Build_Costco_SITE_Loaded.pdf (447.5 KB, 40 views)
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 335is, 2015 X1
I can only help you a little on this one since I have only had my X1 for a few days and can't attest as to how well built it is. I believe I would wait and take a look at the Q3 and see what you think. I built one online and it was comparable with the X1 in price although maybe a little more expensive. I didn't even look at it in person because my wife wouldn't consider anything but a BMW, but if you are open to it then I think it is worth a look. I do have the Xline with M-Sport and I don't feel that it is too harsh at all, but you have to keep in mind that I drive a 335is with 19" wheels so I am used to that type of ride. As far as price goes, I think you should be able to get it for $500- $750 over invoice whether you buy it off the lot or order it. I actually got mine for $500 under invoice because of various programs I qualified for at the time of purchase.

BMW 335is, Le Mans blue with Black Dakota leather, Convenience and Premium packages, 19" wheels, 7 speed DCT, heated seats, Nav., Harmon Kardon Logic 7 stereo w/ Satellite radio. 2015 BMW X1 28iXdrive M Sport, LeMans Blue, with Black Dakota leather, Premium and Technology packages, with heated seats, satellite radio.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:13 PM

Mein Auto: X1
I came from a 2008 Volvo XC 90 and I can tell you the X1 is really a big step down from the Volvo.. The seats in the x1 are very uncomfortable, the ride is extremely harsh and it is much noisier. Of course there is also the fact that the X1 is tiny. On the plus side the x1 is very fast. So if you want to cruise the highways at 95 that is a plus. The gas mileage isn't that much better in the x1.. Maybe 3 mpg better. Disappointing for such a small car.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:57 PM

Mein Auto: Wife's 2013 X1
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicfront View Post
I came from a 2008 Volvo XC 90 and I can tell you the X1 is really a big step down from the Volvo.. The seats in the x1 are very uncomfortable, the ride is extremely harsh and it is much noisier. Of course there is also the fact that the X1 is tiny. On the plus side the x1 is very fast. So if you want to cruise the highways at 95 that is a plus. The gas mileage isn't that much better in the x1.. Maybe 3 mpg better. Disappointing for such a small car.
Just a few counterpoints to this post for perspective.

New to BMWs and just traded wife's Volvo XC90 for a 2013 X1 4-liter M Sport. Don't have a lot of saddle time in the X1 yet, but just returned from a 1200-mile road trip.

To Atomicfront's points:

- Actually found the X1 seats more comfortable than XC90...more adjustment options for what we have/had.
- Found the ride smooth and less noisy than our XC90
- Biggest difference was gas mileage. We averaged 31.9 highway MPGs (average speed 80 mph). Did the same trip with the XC90 many times and never got more than 22. That's about 10 MPG better in the X1...course, though, didn't use premium in the XC90.

- Definitely agree the X1 is much tinier than the XC90...that thing was a tank. Wife will definitely have to get used to this.

- Also definitely fast.

Good luck shopping and hope you get some other posts...

Last edited by simpleman150; 08-03-2014 at 08:58 PM.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman150 View Post

New to BMWs and just traded wife's Volvo XC90 for a 2013 X1 4-liter M Sport. Don't have a lot of saddle time in the X1 yet, but just returned from a 1200-mile road trip.

To Atomicfront's points:

- Actually found the X1 seats more comfortable than XC90...more adjustment options for what we have/had.
- Biggest difference was gas mileage. We averaged 31.9 highway MPGs (average speed 80 mph). Did the same trip with the XC90 many times and never got more than 22. That's about 10 MPG better in the X1...course, though, didn't use premium in the XC90.

- Definitely agree the X1 is much tinier than the XC90...that thing was a tank. Wife will definitely have to get used to this.

- Also definitely fast.

You have different seats and suspension than mine as you have the M version so I can't argue that point with you. I have never experienced the mpg you are getting. I am guessing you are a pretty conservative driver.

I averaged 22 in the Volvo on the highway and around 16 on my city commute. I was getting 17.8 on city commute with x1 until I started using ASS all the time and now I get 20. But ASS doesn't come in the winter and with the premium gas as opposed to regular the savings are practically nil. The x1 is the only vehicle I have owned that I haven't liked. The ride is just too horrible. Maybe if you lived in the North East you would think differently .
Old 08-03-2014, 11:07 PM

Mein Auto: 13' X1 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbmx View Post

3) For those that have X-line option; are you happy with your choice and how so?
Welcome to the fest!

One of the main reasons I bought the X1 was for Xdrive. So to highlight this, the Xline package seemed to make sense.
I really like the looks of the exterior trim, and it also allowed me to get the wheels style and interior trim that I wanted. (Style 320 and matt wood)
Love Xline with min grey paint, but I like it on all paints.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:54 AM

Mein Auto: Cars and trucks and boats
The quality and materials is less than a 5 series, for sure, and a bit less than 3 series... after all it is BMW's entry level vehicle. Unless you want the 3.5i with the 6 cylinder motor or the current body style, you should perhaps wait about and look at the other CUV's you mentioned.

Have the M sport 3.5i with x drive and love it. X drive is not just for "snow". Ride is firm and comfortable, here in Florida, without allot of pot holes, but we have the 18" wheels.

It is true you can really start spending a good bit of $ once you get out of the base model

Sent from my GT-P3113 using BimmerApp mobile app
1995 525xit (gone)
Old 08-04-2014, 01:33 PM

Mein Auto: Mini Cooper S
M Sport

We ordered the M Sport and love the ride. Of course our previous cars were a MINI Cooper S and a third generation RX-7. We recently drove a 4 series and honestly thought the ride was too Buick-y. It was not an M Sport or have any optional suspension. The M Sport seats are comfortable. Some apparently do not care for the stiffer ride so I would definitely drive both before ordering. Since it is the last year of production, you may get a much better deal by buying directly for a dealer later this year. If you do get a great deal ordering one, please let me know the contact as we would order the second on and have it delivered to the SC plant.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkind62 View Post
I can only help you a little on this one since I have only had my X1 for a few days and can't attest as to how well built it is. I believe I would wait and take a look at the Q3 and see what you think. I built one online and it was comparable with the X1 in price although maybe a little more expensive. I didn't even look at it in person because my wife wouldn't consider anything but a BMW, but if you are open to it then I think it is worth a look. I do have the Xline with M-Sport and I don't feel that it is too harsh at all, but you have to keep in mind that I drive a 335is with 19" wheels so I am used to that type of ride. As far as price goes, I think you should be able to get it for $500- $750 over invoice whether you buy it off the lot or order it. I actually got mine for $500 under invoice because of various programs I qualified for at the time of purchase.
My first choice for her was actually a loaded Lexus RX350 but similar to your wife, mine seems to have her eyes set on a BMW and doesn't like the exterior of the Lexus.

We did look at the Q5 and for that type of money; I'd rather buy a 2014 model, new 5 series.. I've done some rearch into the Q3 and all I keep reading is that it's rebadged Tiguan.

Can you tell me what program you used, where ultimately you were able to get your purchased at under invoice? Was it the un4gettable drive incentive? I just signed up for an upcoming one and plan on using the $1,000 towards my X1 build.. If I can get the car at 500 over invoice then effectively; I'd be buying it at $500 under invoice, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicfront View Post
Ouch. I personally love how comfortable the XC90 is; especially on long trips. The size and storage is definitely night and the between the two cars. However, I sat and test drove an X1 today and was genuinely surprised at how much room I had in the back seat. Granted, the XC90 we have is a 7 passenger, hence everything is squished in the back. One thing that my wife was never able to do with the XC90 was parallel park. I'm hoping that with the aide of the camera, sensors, my training as well as having a smaller car; she'll now be able to succeed!

The X-Line with the Terra leather also seemed fairly comfortable as I sat in the stationary car. Unfortunately, the one I test drove was the fake leather base model so I couldn't tell how the nicer seats handle during a real test drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman150 View Post

To Atomicfront's points:

- Also definitely fast.

We have the T5 XC 90 (Turbo) which we always put premium in so unfortunately that won't change when changing over to the X1.. We get on average 18.5 MPG on the highway and my wife is by no means a lead foot.

On my quick test drive of the XDrive X1, I did notice that a bit more road noise comes in compared to my 5 series but it definitely didn't seem that bad. Again, I wish that they would let me test a more built up version (with different lines) compared to the base that they have out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonex1 View Post
Welcome to the fest!

One of the main reasons I bought the X1 was for Xdrive. So to highlight this, the Xline package seemed to make sense.
I really like the looks of the exterior trim, and it also allowed me to get the wheels style and interior trim that I wanted. (Style 320 and matt wood)
Love Xline with min grey paint, but I like it on all paints.
Thank you for the welcome!

I personally love the Terra Leather option that comes with he xLine which gives everything that nice dark brown, rich color along side black carpeting. Now that I've seen one in person, I'm definitely going to go with the XLine if we end up with the X1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwickberg View Post
The quality and materials is less than a 5 series, for sure, and a bit less than 3 series... after all it is BMW's entry level vehicle. Unless you want the 3.5i with the 6 cylinder motor or the current body style, you should perhaps wait about and look at the other CUV's you mentioned.

Have the M sport 3.5i with x drive and love it. X drive is not just for "snow". Ride is firm and comfortable, here in Florida, without allot of pot holes, but we have the 18" wheels.

It is true you can really start spending a good bit of $ once you get out of the base model

Sent from my GT-P3113 using BimmerApp mobile app
My 2000, 530d is rear wheel drive and handles very well (for 3 seasons) even when compared to my F10 XDrive.

The lower weight of the car will help with gas mileage and the fact that there is no AWD section, gives me one less thing to worry about braking once the warranty is over.

Do you believe that the XDrive option would enhance he driving quality under routine, normal weather conditions?

As far as spending the dollars.. I realized that the 2015 model's option of the "Ultimate Package" actually saves you quite a bit of money compared to the 2014 model where if you wanted the bells and whistles; you had to put the Premium and Tech package together.

As far as the exterior build, how well the doors shut (that lovely strong BMW sound) and what I've been able to play with; I am getting a feeling that it's definitely worth the price Tag and that I'm not paying for a piece of junk because it's their starter model.

Again, I just wish I'd have the option to test drive a more equipped version with better lines so I can have some comparison points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickkassem View Post
We ordered the M Sport and love the ride. Of course our previous cars were a MINI Cooper S and a third generation RX-7. We recently drove a 4 series and honestly thought the ride was too Buick-y. It was not an M Sport or have any optional suspension. The M Sport seats are comfortable. Some apparently do not care for the stiffer ride so I would definitely drive both before ordering. Since it is the last year of production, you may get a much better deal by buying directly for a dealer later this year. If you do get a great deal ordering one, please let me know the contact as we would order the second on and have it delivered to the SC plant.
Thank you for the thoughts. I'm trying to work the un4gettable drive discount into the deal.

My goal is to buy at $500 over invoice, apply the $1,000 incentive and walk out at $500 below invoice prior to all the fees, taxes, titling and registration.

The weird thing is, the Invoice that the dealer printed me today has $200 MACO fee (he said for advertising) which wasn't on my Costco invoice sheet.

The sales rep at the local dealership I worked with today seemed like a very good guy and told me that he'd match or beat anyone else's price, including the Costco pre-negotiated deals.

On my $43,000 build he quickly mentioned that he'd definitely be able to give me $2,000 under.. It seemed like I could definitely work him another $500 which would get me in the $500 over invoice goal, then take away $1,000..

By the way.. The base model I drove today was a 2014 model without the power assisted steering... wow.. what a letdown that was for a luxury car.. i suppose that if I was going after a pure sports car, I wouldn't mind but I'm surprised they made that an elective option in 2014.. I'm fairly sure its standard on the 2015 models.

Last edited by vbmx; 08-05-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:14 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 335is, 2015 X1
It sounds like you you have a pretty workable plan on how much you intend to pay. The two deals I got were some kind of lease plan for $500 off and a USAA discount.

BMW 335is, Le Mans blue with Black Dakota leather, Convenience and Premium packages, 19" wheels, 7 speed DCT, heated seats, Nav., Harmon Kardon Logic 7 stereo w/ Satellite radio. 2015 BMW X1 28iXdrive M Sport, LeMans Blue, with Black Dakota leather, Premium and Technology packages, with heated seats, satellite radio.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:55 PM

Mein Auto: Cars and trucks and boats
I like the performance drive option of the m sport x drive system, especially in wet weather

Sent from my SGH-T989 using BimmerApp mobile app
1995 525xit (gone)
Old 08-13-2014, 01:44 PM

Thank you to everyone who has shared their thoughts and advice with me.

I am ready to pull the trigger and wanted to see what you guys think about the deal being offered to me.

The dealership is giving me 5.84% off of the MSRP (prior to the Un4gettable drive discount which will actually put my purchase price at below invoice).

I have a feeling that this is a great deal but I need some reassurance.

Thank you.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:32 PM

Mein Auto: X1 28i
I got a 28i X-Line almost fully optioned up, with sports seats (which you used to be able to do in Canada) and--while they rip you off on the options--I'd have a hard time giving up any of them. I love the sunroof, sport seats, backup camera, halogen lights, iDrive, front & rear parking sensors, etc...

As far as build quality, I haven't had or seen any issues. I think the complaint some have is that it's not as luxurious inside as an X3 or 3-series, with some of the materials being cheaper, but the actual build quality seems very good.

Of the new competitors to the X1, the only one that would personally interest me is the Macan, although that's obviously in a different price range.

Last edited by MrT-Man; 08-13-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:36 PM
BJB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT-Man View Post
I got a 28i X-Line almost fully optioned up, with sports seats (which you used to be able to do in Canada) and--while they rip you off on the options--I'd have a hard time giving up any of them. I love the sunroof, sport seats, backup camera, halogen lights, iDrive, front & rear parking sensors, etc...

As far as build quality, I haven't had or seen any issues. I think the complaint some have is that it's not as luxurious inside as an X3 or 3-series, with some of the materials being cheaper, but the actual build quality seems very good.

Of the new competitors to the X1, the only one that would personally interest me is the Macan, although that's obviously in a different price range.

I've sat in a Macan and would take that over x1 in a second if money wasn't an issue.
As money is a consideration , i do agree that the x1 seems to be less thought out than the x3 or 3 series based on loaners I have had from dealer. The x1 was probably given to intern engineer /design team to adapt to us market. Witness cup holder "design". That said its a great car to drive.
No issues on build quality or reliability at 40k miles.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 08-13-2014, 08:17 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 X1 s28i Msport
whatever you do, get M Sport for the 8x18 and 9x18 wheels and ride.

It feels about like the 4 coupe set to sport mode.

My X1 s28i M Sport is fast enough, quiet, and smooth.

The seats are the most comfortable I've ever driven in all day.

I only got M Sport and Mineral White for paid options with aluminum trim, and miss nothing.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:52 AM

Mein Auto: X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0w40X1 View Post
whatever you do, get M Sport for the 8x18 and 9x18 wheels and ride.

It feels about like the 4 coupe set to sport mode.

My X1 s28i M Sport is fast enough, quiet, and smooth.

The seats are the most comfortable I've ever driven in all day.

I only got M Sport and Mineral White for paid options with aluminum trim, and miss nothing.
You can't get the cold weather package with the Msport Line, and OP spec'd the cold pkg. We got a Sport Line to get the upgraded seats. One important note: The sDrive has electronic steering while the xDrive has hydraulic. We wanted the feel of the hydraulic so went xDrive. Awaiting delivery so cannot comment on satisfaction.
Good luck!
Old 08-14-2014, 08:44 AM

Mein Auto: 13' X1 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbmx View Post
Thank you to everyone who has shared their thoughts and advice with me.

I am ready to pull the trigger and wanted to see what you guys think about the deal being offered to me.

The dealership is giving me 5.84% off of the MSRP (prior to the Un4gettable drive discount which will actually put my purchase price at below invoice).

I have a feeling that this is a great deal but I need some reassurance.

Thank you.
I was able to get 5.44% below MSRP, (2.77% above invoice) on my deal.
Minus your other discounts?
I would say your deal is very good!

Not as good as my truck though, 23% below invoice. Massive incentives from Nissan at the time.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonex1 View Post
I was able to get 5.44% below MSRP, (2.77% above invoice) on my deal.

Minus your other discounts?

I would say your deal is very good!

Not as good as my truck though, 23% below invoice. Massive incentives from Nissan at the time.

Thank you. To mix things up even more, I just went to a dealership where they have a 2014 with the same build as the 2015 I set up online and am looking to purchase.. Since it's a left over, I am expecting a big drop off of Msrp...

Arrrr... So then it'll come down to how much of a price drop is worth to go with 1 model year back...

Old 08-14-2014, 11:12 AM

Mein Auto: E84
I have a X-line 35i. Build quality is not on par with E91 I had prior to this car. It's just OK. I chose the X-line for it's rugged looks and the wheels that come with it. But I like the seats in Sport/MSport lines much better. I would recommend that you check out Q3, GLA and if you can stretch a bit, the new Porsche Macan.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidc1 View Post
I have a X-line 35i. Build quality is not on par with E91 I had prior to this car. It's just OK. I chose the X-line for it's rugged looks and the wheels that come with it. But I like the seats in Sport/MSport lines much better. I would recommend that you check out Q3, GLA and if you can stretch a bit, the new Porsche Macan.

Thank you for the tips! I agree with you on the seats. Unfortunately, I am unable to get the color combination I'd like with the sport package.

The Macan is a beauty but a bit out of our range.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:14 PM

This 2014 leftover model is throwing me for a loop! I knew what I wanted to pay for the 2015 bit in not too sure on the 2014!

What's a good % off below Msrp that I should be looking at? 10?

Old 08-14-2014, 07:15 PM

Mein Auto: X1 28i
The color and optioning restrictions are annoying, aren't they? When I ordered, I was able to get an X-Line with sport seats and oyster interior. I'm extremely happy with this combo, but if I were buying now, this would no longer be an option. My dream would have been oyster interior + sports seats + dark headliner, but there was no way to do this.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:20 PM

Hello and help on buying

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT-Man View Post
The color and optioning restrictions are annoying, aren't they? When I ordered, I was able to get an X-Line with sport seats and oyster interior. I'm extremely happy with this combo, but if I were buying now, this would no longer be an option. My dream would have been oyster interior + sports seats + dark headliner, but there was no way to do this.

Yes, I agree. Overall I am happy with the terra dark brown leather with the wood trim combo.. The are seats comfortable enough.. In don't see too much of a difference compared to the leather and comfort of my 5 series.

Last edited by vbmx; 08-14-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:31 PM

Mein Auto: 130i & E92 325i, E90 SOLD
1) With all of the new competition coming out against the X1 such as the Mercedes GLA or the Audi Q3 or Lexus NX, do you believe that its wise to buy now or should I wait until the winter as some of those options may be worth checking out?

Q3 HAS BEEN HERE IN aUSTRALIA FOR 3 YEARS NOW... it's a lot smaller than X1 as it's based on AWD VW Polo a class smaller than 3 series (pf which X1 was based). If you want to stay with BMW then wait till the new X1 is out should be around end of 2015. GLA is based on A class again a bit smaller than X1. New 2 series Touring AWD out by year end should be a good alternative

2) Also, for those who own an X1 as well as have had the chance to drive higher end model BMWs; how is the build quality? I've heard some comments on various review videos regarding the sound proofing not being as good as other models etc and the fact that you can really feel the bumps when you are driving.

I like the fact that I can get a BMW with a base of 30K and build it up.. but if the overall build quality is not where the 3 or the 5 series is.. then I'll really need to reconsider my options.

Option up X1 is quite nice, the interior is not that luxury compared to Lexus or Audi

Base X1 is very basic

If I do it again I would go for the Sport Line option or M Sport

4) For those that went with either the M Sport or regular Sport option; are you happy with your choice and how so?

Sport line is prefererd as it has better leather with red stich seast
06 130i - ROCK SOLID Performer
MY11.5 X1 Xdrive25i
2013 VW Golf R - Rising Metallic Blue
07 320i - SOLD
08 E92 325i - Blue SOLD
Bicycles: Giant TCR Advanced Zero SOLD, Argon 18 Krypton, Argon 18E114, Trek Madone COMING
Old 08-15-2014, 09:21 AM

Mein Auto: BMW X1 sDrive28i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKoogler View Post
You can't get the cold weather package with the Msport Line, and OP spec'd the cold pkg. We got a Sport Line to get the upgraded seats. One important note: The sDrive has electronic steering while the xDrive has hydraulic. We wanted the feel of the hydraulic so went xDrive. Awaiting delivery so cannot comment on satisfaction.
Good luck!
What else is included in the cold weather package that one can't add a la carte like the heated seats to an M Sport model?
2011 Ford F-150 Limited (#3252 of 3700)
Retired: 08 Audi TT S-Line / 03 Ford SVT Lightning / 01 Ford SVT Lightning / 93 BMW 740iL / 90 BMW 535iM / 86 Porsche 944 Turbo / 83 Porsche 944