Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-29-2014, 06:15 PM
wolv23 wolv23 is offline
Can I have those?
Location: Palm Beach, FL, US
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 44
Mein Auto: 2012 335is, 2013 X5d
2015 528i Any Incentives Yet?

Does anyone know if there is any incentives on the 2015 528i's yet? I can't find any info on them.
Thanks.
__________________
2012 Black 335is
2013 Silver X5d
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 08-30-2014, 10:07 PM
boston535 boston535 is offline
BMW loyalist
Location: Massachusetts
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 201
Mein Auto: 2014 F10 535 xdrive
Probably not because they JUST recently started rolling out the 2015s.....grab a snickers, gonna be a while!
__________________
Current Ride: 2014 535 drive Modern Line, black sapphire, dakota black, cold weather driver assistance, driver assistance plus, Sport Automatic transmission, Harmon Kardon.

Former rides:
2000 Audi A4 QMT,
2006 BMW 330i titanium silver, black, sport package, 6MT
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-30-2014, 10:13 PM
Motorboat411 Motorboat411 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: California
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: BART
From experience, expect a minor incentive in Oct, somewhat larger in Nov and major in Dec. You can order by Nov though and lock in Dec incentives before delivery. Unless, BMW does the same thing they did last year, which is huge incentives for dealers which in turn meant that dealers were willing to sell for a lot less than they usually do
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-30-2014, 10:15 PM
namelessman namelessman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: northern california
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,775
Mein Auto: bimmer
The Un4gettable drive event credit should be applicable to MY15 cars too.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-31-2014, 12:55 AM
Eagle11's Avatar
Eagle11 Eagle11 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Valley of the Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 987
Mein Auto: 2013 320i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboat411 View Post
From experience, expect a minor incentive in Oct, somewhat larger in Nov and major in Dec. You can order by Nov though and lock in Dec incentives before delivery. Unless, BMW does the same thing they did last year, which is huge incentives for dealers which in turn meant that dealers were willing to sell for a lot less than they usually do
NOt for MY 2015... MY14 yes, as the dealers want to move them.
__________________
2013 320i Jet Black/Venetian Beige Dakota Leather, Premium Package, BMS Stage 1


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-31-2014, 12:56 AM
Motorboat411 Motorboat411 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: California
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: BART
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle11 View Post
NOt for MY 2015... MY14 yes, as the dealers want to move them.
Actually for MY15....these are offered by BMW quite regularly...at least the dec ones.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-31-2014, 02:05 AM
Eagle11's Avatar
Eagle11 Eagle11 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Valley of the Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 987
Mein Auto: 2013 320i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboat411 View Post
Actually for MY15....these are offered by BMW quite regularly...at least the dec ones.
IF BMW wants to move the MY 14, why would they give incentives on MY15?
__________________
2013 320i Jet Black/Venetian Beige Dakota Leather, Premium Package, BMS Stage 1


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-31-2014, 03:12 AM
Motorboat411 Motorboat411 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: California
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: BART
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle11 View Post
IF BMW wants to move the MY 14, why would they give incentives on MY15?
Because they gave incentives last year for MY14 and the year before that for MY13...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-31-2014, 07:04 AM
quackbury's Avatar
quackbury quackbury is offline
///Monkeyazz Duck
Location: Not In Kansas Any More
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,462
Mein Auto: 535i M Sport; 328i Wagon
Seriously? You think BMW is going to say "well the M15's didn't sell well enough for the 4 days and 35 minutes they have been on sale, so let's incentivize the hell out of them?" Wanna buy a bridge?

There will be no significant incentives for the MY 2015 until the MY 2014 cars are significantly gone. Expect BMWNA to end sales support for the 2014's in November. There historically has been a year-end sales event, as BMW, Audi and Mercedes all try to claim the title of top luxury car brand in America. Almost all 2015's will see incentives then (though probably not the M3 and M4, and definitely not the i8).
__________________


Current BMW's:
2014 535i MSport Space / Black, ZCW, ZDA, ZLP, ZLS, ZPP, H-K and 704
2014 328i Sport Wagon, Glacier / Black, ZSL, ZD2, ZD3, ZDH, ZLP, ZPP, ZTP, and H-K

Prior BMW's
2011 535ix MSport
2011 X5 35D
2008 ///M3 Vert
2008 X5 3.0
2007 X5 3.0
2006 X5 3.0
2006 550iA SP
2003 540iA M-Technic
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-31-2014, 12:05 PM
Motorboat411 Motorboat411 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: California
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 774
Mein Auto: BART
Quote:
Originally Posted by quackbury View Post
Seriously? You think BMW is going to say "well the M15's didn't sell well enough for the 4 days and 35 minutes they have been on sale, so let's incentivize the hell out of them?" Wanna buy a bridge?

There will be no significant incentives for the MY 2015 until the MY 2014 cars are significantly gone. Expect BMWNA to end sales support for the 2014's in November. There historically has been a year-end sales event, as BMW, Audi and Mercedes all try to claim the title of top luxury car brand in America. Almost all 2015's will see incentives then (though probably not the M3 and M4, and definitely not the i8).
Did u even read my posts? I was talking about year end incentives...which you agreed to in your own post
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-31-2014, 05:23 PM
quackbury's Avatar
quackbury quackbury is offline
///Monkeyazz Duck
Location: Not In Kansas Any More
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,462
Mein Auto: 535i M Sport; 328i Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboat411 View Post
Did u even read my posts? I was talking about year end incentives...which you agreed to in your own post
Huh? I was responding to the OP, who was very clearly asking about CURRENT incentives, not FUTURE incentives. You sound like my son's last girlfriend: you obviously think it's all about you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolv23 View Post
Does anyone know if there is any incentives on the 2015 528i's yet? I can't find any info on them.
Thanks.
__________________


Current BMW's:
2014 535i MSport Space / Black, ZCW, ZDA, ZLP, ZLS, ZPP, H-K and 704
2014 328i Sport Wagon, Glacier / Black, ZSL, ZD2, ZD3, ZDH, ZLP, ZPP, ZTP, and H-K

Prior BMW's
2011 535ix MSport
2011 X5 35D
2008 ///M3 Vert
2008 X5 3.0
2007 X5 3.0
2006 X5 3.0
2006 550iA SP
2003 540iA M-Technic

Last edited by quackbury; 08-31-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-01-2014, 12:12 PM
beashonda beashonda is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: nj
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 614
Mein Auto: 2014 535 x Drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessman View Post
The Un4gettable drive event credit should be applicable to MY15 cars too.
There was the Ultimate Drive event last year that was applicable to MY 2013 or 2014. I used in in Sept for my newly ordered F10.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-02-2014, 12:36 AM
Eagle11's Avatar
Eagle11 Eagle11 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Valley of the Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 987
Mein Auto: 2013 320i
Quote:
Originally Posted by beashonda View Post
There was the Ultimate Drive event last year that was applicable to MY 2013 or 2014. I used in in Sept for my newly ordered F10.
However that is not an incentive.
__________________
2013 320i Jet Black/Venetian Beige Dakota Leather, Premium Package, BMS Stage 1


Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms