Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E36 /7 Z3 (1996-2002)

E36 /7 Z3 (1996-2002)
E36/7 Z3 roadster and coupe talk with our gurus here.

Old 11-28-2004, 07:45 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: The Best of Both Worlds
Finally some b4 and after pics of my M roadster!

Ok guys, this is my first time uploading pics, so please bear with me. I never wanted to post pics of my car before, because everyone knows what a stocker S54 M Roadster looks like. I finally think it is ready for everyone to see. This is my car pretty much stock, with the exception of clears, tint, ACS interior stuff, etc. My car looks much different now, I have the pics taken on my digicam, but I am waiting for my buddy to get back home so he can give me the wire to upload them. This is the before, Please come back and see all my work I have done to my car, when I get those pics uploaded hopefully later tonite.

Ads by Google
Old 11-28-2004, 07:46 PM

Top down, Ill try to get the after pics up asap. Im waiting for my buddy to give me the damn digicam wire.

Old 11-29-2004, 02:33 AM

Finally, I got em' up. My mods are 19" ACS type 3 wheels all wrapped with S03's, 245/35/19 F and 275/30 R. H&R RSS Club Sport Coilovers, Eisenmann Meisterschaft Titanium exhaust, Dinan Strut Brace, GC RSM's, ACS pedals, dead pedal, and ebrake. I want to lower the car a little more, but since im running 245's up front, i have a little clearance issue with my coilover set up. If I change it to 235's I can dump it all the way down, or maybe a thicker spacer will do the trick? I plan to get projector Z's w/ DDE's, Dinan intake, TB, and Stg 4 software. Until I know the S54 is bulletproof enough to go FI, I will bend over and pay for the Dinan parts, I would like to keep my 6yr/100K warranty on the engine (esp because they didnt recall the S54 on the MC and MR) Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy

Top up

Old 11-29-2004, 02:33 AM

Top down

Old 11-29-2004, 02:34 AM

Eisenmann Meisterschaft Titanium exhaust 4x76mm, only weighs 7-8 lbs a side, stock weighed 40 something lbs a side.

Old 11-29-2004, 02:34 AM

Rear

Old 11-29-2004, 02:35 AM

Engine bay w/ Dinan Strut Bar

Old 11-29-2004, 02:36 AM

Not a BMW, but heres a pic of my daily driver. I got this a year before my BMW. It now has 83K miles and my BMW has 20K miles. The mods on it are eibach prokit springs, Bilstein sport shocks, 18" Brabus mono V, C32 AMG brembo BBK, Lorinser exhaust, Limo tint, Rieger roof spoiler, Avantgarde grill, clears and some ICE, nothing special just 2 12's. My good ol'e MB.

Old 11-29-2004, 02:37 AM

Last one

Old 11-29-2004, 09:15 AM

Mein Auto: 02 M Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINANISR3
Eisenmann Meisterschaft Titanium exhaust 4x76mm, only weighs 7-8 lbs a side, stock weighed 40 something lbs a side.

Very nice! I didn't know they made a lightweight Meisterschaft version for the MZ3. My Eisenmanns sport 4x83mm definitely weigh more than 7-8 lbs. I didn't see your product specifically on their website. Did you special order it, and could you tell me the price? Also, is the burnt blue patina standard? Very nice car, by the way.
Old 11-29-2004, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samer555
Very nice! I didn't know they made a lightweight Meisterschaft version for the MZ3. My Eisenmanns sport 4x83mm definitely weigh more than 7-8 lbs. I didn't see your product specifically on their website. Did you special order it, and could you tell me the price? Also, is the burnt blue patina standard? Very nice car, by the way.
Thanks! They used to advertise it on the their site, I guess it wasnt a popular seller, so they took it off? I bought the last one they had in stock or ever had in stock, the same one they took the demo pics with. Heres a pic of the exhaust straight off of Eisenhaus' website before they removed it. I am sure you can still get one if you call Eisenhaus custom order it from Germany. The burnt blue tips is a signature mark for titanium made exhausts, I guess when they cut the tips, the metal burns like that, leaving all 4 tips burnt. The welds on the exhaust also are blue, you cant see those unless you take the exhaust off the car. IIRC, Eisenhaus sold the Meisterschaft Titanium for around 2450-2500 shipped to your door. I asked my buddy @ my tuner shop to get it for me, Eisenhaus wouldnt really budge on their pricing. All in all, I got about $100 off list and free shipping. So I saved about $100-150 off their normal price.

Last edited by DINANISR3; 11-29-2004 at 10:20 AM.