Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Ask-A-Dealer

Ask-A-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors. Get all of your buying/financing/leasing questions answered here!

Old 12-13-2004, 08:02 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 530i
E46 or E90 end March '05 ED?

I have read that production of US spec E90's is due to begin March '05 for May/June delivery in the US (can anyone confirm this?).

If this is so does it mean that I would get an E90 ED at end of March or that I cannot get a 325/330 sedan at all at that time.

If the former, when can I order and will pricing be available?

Does anyone know if Xi's are due off the production line initially or will they come later?

Hope someone has answers to some of these questions.

Many thanks.
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2004, 06:28 AM

Mein Auto: '10 E92 M3, '97 332ti
I was shot down for a late April ED for the e90, even by confirming at BMWNA. They will be producing all the initial delivery e90's for the US (and world) launch, and could not guarantee being able to get a April e90 as an ED.

I wound up changing plans and will be going to Munich the last week in May.

As far as Xi's and their availability, maybe somebody else can help you, or it may already be answered. You can find out via the search function, if so.
Old 12-14-2004, 09:23 AM

Mein Auto: 530i
Thanks for the feeback. Do I assume correctly that you have not placed your order yet (since your plan is for May ED) and hence you don't have pricing info?
Old 12-14-2004, 04:01 PM

Mein Auto: '04 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryN
I was shot down for a late April ED for the e90, even by confirming at BMWNA. They will be producing all the initial delivery e90's for the US (and world) launch, and could not guarantee being able to get a April e90 as an ED.

I wound up changing plans and will be going to Munich the last week in May.

As far as Xi's and their availability, maybe somebody else can help you, or it may already be answered. You can find out via the search function, if so.
So May Euro Delivery of an E90 is confirmed possible? Cool.