The ultimate check your BMW 3 Series F30 deal thread - Page 56 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan F30/F31/F34 and the first first generation 4 Series Coupe F32/F33/F36. Get the latest 3 and 4 series pricing from our ordering and pricing guide sticky thread.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1376  
Old 11-02-2017, 12:27 PM
jjrandorin jjrandorin is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6,898
Mein Auto: 435 Grand Coupe MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_K_M View Post
jjrandorin, thanks for mentioning/reminding me about Greg Poland....I got a silver 2017 340 from Greg, with performance kit/sound, perfor. exaust sounds 20 times better than i would expect.

-I wasted time emailing few other dealers, just wanted to see who got what$$$.
- I spoke w/greg around 1:00, and was on my way to pacific, stock in traffic around
4-6.

-
__________________
2016 435 Grand Coupe Estoril Blue MSport |Hex. EB Trim-Blk. Dakota | MSoort | Technology | Drivers Asst. | Drivers Assist+|Lighting |Track Pack W/ 442 Wheels |Heated Frnt Seats | Smartphone Integration | HK Stereo (His)

2016 X5 XDrive35d Space Grey |Blk Dakota W/ Fineline Oak | MSport | Lighting Pack | Premium Pack | Drivers Assist | Drivers Assist + | ACC W Stop N Go | 20" Wheels| Smartphone Integration | Multi Contour Seats | HK Stereo (hers)

BMW CCA #477341
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1377  
Old 11-18-2017, 09:00 AM
carpediem24 carpediem24 is offline
Registered User
Location: Minneapolis, MN
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6
Mein Auto: 2015 Chrysler 300
Hello Guys,

I got the below quote for a fully loaded F34 - 330i GT.

This is to be factory ordered for 5K below MSRP which includes the $3000 holiday credit. So only a 2K discount from the dealer. Looks like the MF is also marked up to .00192 and residual is 61%

I will ask them for the base MF which is .00152. What I'm interested to hear from you all is how much room i have to negotiate the selling price further? I live in the Minneapolis region.

Also the 'License fees' is $600. Is that normal?



Edit: Not able to attach images. They just dont show up. The breakdown is below

MSRP:$56860
Dealer Discount: $2000
Holiday Lease Credit: $3000
Selling Price: $51860

Fees: $1562.75 - This includes a License fees of $600

Last edited by carpediem24; 11-18-2017 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Images attached wouldnt show up.
Reply With Quote
  #1378  
Old 11-19-2017, 05:58 AM
BeemerGuy's Avatar
BeemerGuy BeemerGuy is offline
former motorcycle rider
Location: Raleigh area, NC, USA, Earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 554
Mein Auto: F06
An advantage of an order is that it's super easy to get quotes from different dealers for the exact same car. Sounds like that should be your next move.

Those stupid fees for processing paperwork are becoming the norm, but they should call it what it is, which is just more profit. It annoys me greatly.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1379  
Old 11-21-2017, 09:46 PM
DMR620 DMR620 is offline
Registered User
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: Ordered 340i xDrive
Heres my deal -

2018 340i xDrive, almost fully loaded. Ordered it (last week ) and will finance it.
I used the Costco auto program for this deal (three other dealers backed out at $500 over this price). On a side note - one dealer did offer $500 less (out the door) than this deal but I didn't receive the offer until last minute and they were 90 minutes farther away.

MSRP: $60335 (includes $995 dest+handling fee)
Dealer Discount: $4733
Rebates: $4500 ($3000 credit + corporate fleet rebate)
Selling Price: $51102

Fees: $317.15 (and of course tax at 7.25%)
License fee was only $25.

Last edited by DMR620; 11-21-2017 at 10:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1380  
Old 11-22-2017, 05:11 AM
BeemerGuy's Avatar
BeemerGuy BeemerGuy is offline
former motorcycle rider
Location: Raleigh area, NC, USA, Earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 554
Mein Auto: F06
I've always wondered if the Costco program was any good, and this appears to be a pretty darn good deal. I'm assuming that all of the discounts and rebates are courtesy of Costco, and not something that you did on top of it.
__________________
F06 (ours)
E90 (hers)
Reply With Quote
  #1381  
Old 11-22-2017, 08:25 AM
DMR620 DMR620 is offline
Registered User
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: Ordered 340i xDrive
The same rebates were offered at all dealerships -
There was a $3000 holiday credit if I financed through BMW and I received another $1500 for the corporate fleet rebate (based on where I work) -

http://www.bmwgroupfleet.com/
Quote:
$1500 Purchase Incentive off best negotiated price is available to select employers or member organizations that have partnered with BMW of North America, LLC
Reply With Quote
  #1382  
Old 11-25-2017, 02:16 PM
cwook cwook is offline
Registered User
Location: Los Angeles
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 328i
Can anyone help and check this listing out? I'm hesitant and think it might be too good to be true. I have read some suspect reviews on this dealership (that has overwhelmingly great reviews) and some of the additions on this car seem to not be in line with what usually comes on ZSP. Not super knowledgeable, but the black wheels, rear spoiler, and M-sport steering wheel + shifter seem a little odd coming from a previous lessee owner. One of the guys from dealership, after being asked if the black wheels were added by previous owner, said "those black wheels are a nice upgrade at no charge to you!".

Autocheck and Carfax came out clean..but still hesitant.

Summary:
2014 BMW 320i ZSP + ZMT
34,618 miles
$20,900
1 owner (lessee)
Private dealership: California Beemers (Costa Mesa, CA) _sl_

Last edited by cwook; 11-25-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1383  
Old 11-25-2017, 03:37 PM
Eagle11's Avatar
Eagle11 Eagle11 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Valley of the Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,197
Mein Auto: 2017 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwook View Post
Can anyone help and check this listing out? I'm hesitant and think it might be too good to be true. I have read some suspect reviews on this dealership (that has overwhelmingly great reviews) and some of the additions on this car seem to not be in line with what usually comes on ZSP. Not super knowledgeable, but the black wheels, rear spoiler, and M-sport steering wheel + shifter seem a little odd coming from a previous lessee owner. One of the guys from dealership, after being asked if the black wheels were added by previous owner, said "those black wheels are a nice upgrade at no charge to you!".

Autocheck and Carfax came out clean..but still hesitant.

Summary:
2014 BMW 320i ZSP + ZMT
34,618 miles
$20,900
1 owner (lessee)
Private dealership: California Beemers (Costa Mesa, CA) _sl_
I can see why a BMW dealer didn't pick it up, it's a stripper with just the Sport Package. When BMW's are returned to BMWFS and the cars are auctioned off, BMW Dealers have first choice on cars. IF they do not take cars, then they go dealers like this one. Nothing wrong with the car, but dealers would shy away from them since there are no bells and whistles. We have 2 BMW type dealers in town like where this car is, they are all low mileage lease returns. If I was looking to purchase a used a BMW I wouldn't hesitate in getting one.
__________________
2017 330i, 475, KCL3, ZDA, ZPP, 2A5, 494, 4GA, 609, 6CP

2016 328xi GT, A86, LCOM, ZDA, ZDH, ZLP, ZPP, ZTP, 494, 5AC, 5DF, 5DL, BMS Stage 1, Many coded goodies. ED 8-28-2015
Reply With Quote
  #1384  
Old 11-25-2017, 04:00 PM
cwook cwook is offline
Registered User
Location: Los Angeles
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle11 View Post
I can see why a BMW dealer didn't pick it up, it's a stripper with just the Sport Package. When BMW's are returned to BMWFS and the cars are auctioned off, BMW Dealers have first choice on cars. IF they do not take cars, then they go dealers like this one. Nothing wrong with the car, but dealers would shy away from them since there are no bells and whistles. We have 2 BMW type dealers in town like where this car is, they are all low mileage lease returns. If I was looking to purchase a used a BMW I wouldn't hesitate in getting one.
Thanks for the reply! So nothing odd to you in terms of what the car has? I'm not very familiar, but I thought sport line packages don't come with M steering wheel/shifter? The salesman said he'll check on where the wheels came from for me. I had a terrible experience long time ago buying a used car (somewhere else) and being deceived, so I can't help but be very cautious this time around (like why would a lessee owner add after-market wheels on the leased car - not saying he did but if..either way the guy I'm emailing with said he's finding out where the wheels came from so that's cool).

Last edited by cwook; 11-25-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1385  
Old 11-26-2017, 05:33 AM
BeemerGuy's Avatar
BeemerGuy BeemerGuy is offline
former motorcycle rider
Location: Raleigh area, NC, USA, Earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 554
Mein Auto: F06
That doesn't seem like such a great price for a stripped 320, but I don't know the market that well. Maybe for a CPO it would be fair.
__________________
F06 (ours)
E90 (hers)
Reply With Quote
  #1386  
Old 11-26-2017, 11:41 PM
GTIto328i GTIto328i is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 105
Mein Auto: 328i
I think it's a fair price for a stick. Those are hard to come by.
Reply With Quote
  #1387  
Old 11-27-2017, 10:19 PM
Eagle11's Avatar
Eagle11 Eagle11 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Valley of the Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,197
Mein Auto: 2017 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwook View Post
Thanks for the reply! So nothing odd to you in terms of what the car has? I'm not very familiar, but I thought sport line packages don't come with M steering wheel/shifter? The salesman said he'll check on where the wheels came from for me. I had a terrible experience long time ago buying a used car (somewhere else) and being deceived, so I can't help but be very cautious this time around (like why would a lessee owner add after-market wheels on the leased car - not saying he did but if..either way the guy I'm emailing with said he's finding out where the wheels came from so that's cool).
the Sport Package is really the M Sport Package but they don't call it that on the 320i. So basically it has the same suspension as the M sport package, staggard wheels 18x8 up front and 18x8.5 in the rear. m sport steering wheel, sport seats and shifter.
__________________
2017 330i, 475, KCL3, ZDA, ZPP, 2A5, 494, 4GA, 609, 6CP

2016 328xi GT, A86, LCOM, ZDA, ZDH, ZLP, ZPP, ZTP, 494, 5AC, 5DF, 5DL, BMS Stage 1, Many coded goodies. ED 8-28-2015
Reply With Quote
  #1388  
Old 11-30-2017, 11:38 PM
Arildopc Arildopc is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norway
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 106
Mein Auto: F31 325D
The ultimate check your BMW 3 Series F30 deal thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle11 View Post
the Sport Package is really the M Sport Package but they don't call it that on the 320i. So basically it has the same suspension as the M sport package, staggard wheels 18x8 up front and 18x8.5 in the rear. m sport steering wheel, sport seats and shifter.


No thatís not right. Sport line and m-sport are two different packages on all series. The sport line does not have a m-sport steering wheel but a sport. This must have been retro fitted on your car. The shifter could doe because that depends on the gearbox package with or without sport mode. The m-sport have also different front and rear bumpers and some of the interior is different. The m-suspension have nothing with the packages and can be ordered for all lines except luxury line. The same for staggered wheels. But the rims design differ and is not the same on sport and m-sport. Black rims is not BMW original. Iím sure there are some more details also but donít remember them right now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #1389  
Old 12-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Eagle11's Avatar
Eagle11 Eagle11 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Valley of the Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,197
Mein Auto: 2017 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildopc View Post
No thatís not right. Sport line and m-sport are two different packages on all series. The sport line does not have a m-sport steering wheel but a sport. This must have been retro fitted on your car. The shifter could doe because that depends on the gearbox package with or without sport mode. The m-sport have also different front and rear bumpers and some of the interior is different. The m-suspension have nothing with the packages and can be ordered for all lines except luxury line. The same for staggered wheels. But the rims design differ and is not the same on sport and m-sport. Black rims is not BMW original. Iím sure there are some more details also but donít remember them right now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and you live in Sweden and not the US. Here in the US, the sport packaged 320i, got the M Sport Package minus the bodywork.
__________________
2017 330i, 475, KCL3, ZDA, ZPP, 2A5, 494, 4GA, 609, 6CP

2016 328xi GT, A86, LCOM, ZDA, ZDH, ZLP, ZPP, ZTP, 494, 5AC, 5DF, 5DL, BMS Stage 1, Many coded goodies. ED 8-28-2015
Reply With Quote
  #1390  
Old 12-02-2017, 02:21 AM
Arildopc Arildopc is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norway
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 106
Mein Auto: F31 325D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle11 View Post
and you live in Sweden and not the US. Here in the US, the sport packaged 320i, got the M Sport Package minus the bodywork.


No donít live in Sweden, close but no.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.