Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds

Classifieds
Post for sale items in one of the for sale categories. Click here to browse new posts.

Old 01-07-2005, 04:04 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Mike@Modbargains
Mein Auto: 2000 323Ci
*** ModBargains | NEW PRODUCTS: 6000k, 8000k HID Bulbs, Carbon Fiber Door Pillars ***

We have three great new products to offer you at discounted rates through our site. These products are for sale by Bimmian but you can get them discounted through my site www.modbargains.com. For a limited time we are running a special on the 6000k and 8000k HID Bulbs!!! These are not cheap imitation bulbs, they are the real thing, worthy of being on your car!!

Xenoflo HID Bulbs - 6000k and 8000k

Retail Price: $169.00
ModBargains Normal Price: $159.00
SPECIAL SALE PRICE: $129.00 per pair (SAVE $40)

This product is available for the E46, E39, E63/E64, E65/E66/E67, E38, X3, X5, Z4, and MINI

Click here for more details on this item

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carbon Fiber Door Pillars - Real Carbon Fiber

Retail Price: $80.00
ModBargains Price: $74.99

Click here for more details on this item

BMW Wheels | BMW Exhaust | BMW Parts | Forgestar Wheels | VMR Wheels
Ads by Google
Old 01-07-2005, 04:05 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Bryon's Leather Care Products

Available in 2oz. sample sizes for only $4.79 for both the cleaner and conditioner!!!!

Click Here for more details on this product

Old 01-07-2005, 04:07 PM
'Fest Sponsor

More info on the HID Bulbs

Xenoflow HID Bulbs available in 6000k and 8000k for the E46, E39, E63/E64, E65/E66/E67, E38, X3, X5, Z4, and MINI

Change the color the light output of your BMW OEM HID bulbs with these XenoFlo HID bulb replacements. These bulbs are not "HID Look Alike" bulbs, they are REAL HID BULBS - only to be used to upgrade your OEM HID bulbs.

BMW ships all HID equipped cars with bulbs which produce a 4300k color temperature. These 4300k bulbs emit a mostly white, but slightly yellow glow. Bulbs with a 6000k color temperature will illuminate a mostly white, but slightly purple glow. Bulbs with an 8000k color temperature will illuminate a mostly white, but slightly blue / cyan glow (see pictures above).

Regardless of which HID upgrade you choose, your BMW will be bound to stand out from the crowd, and the pleasant colors emitted by these replacement bulbs will be visible every time you drive.

Upgrading from 4300k bulbs to 8000k bulbs has been compared to the difference between upgrading your lights from Halogen to HID -- that is how dramatic the color change is.

HID XENON lamps are designed to last for the life of your vehicle. They will run for over 2000 hours. Our bulbs are made of the finest materials available. Should you experience a manufacturer-defect related problem with your bulbs any time within one year, we will gladly provide you with an exchange. This warranty does not cover, modification, misuse, improper installation or mishandling.

Many people are incorrect in thinking that the higher the colour temperature the brighter the lamp. The colour temperature (measured in K = kelvin) is purely a scale to measure the colour of the light output. It is a reference purely for colour and could equally be called White, Purple or Blue. The reality is the higher up the scale the lamps are the less bright they become. 6000K lamps are approx 7% brighter (measured in Lumens, not degrees K) than the 8000K. This is why we have chosen not to carry any lighting solutions over 8000k, such as 10,000k or 12,000k.

Click here for pictures and ordering information

Old 01-07-2005, 04:11 PM
'Fest Sponsor

More Info on the Carbon Fiber Door Pillars

Carbon Fiber Door Pillars - Available for the E46 Sedan/Coupe in Black Carbon Fiber

Our real carbon fiber door pillar covers provide a nice touch to your BMW.

Easily installed with preapplied high quality 3M tape, and included adhesion promoter, these pillar covers remain removable while staying attached as long as you want them to.

These pillars have a special UV coating, and will not yellow or crack over time.

Currently, these are available in black carbon fiber only, but may be offered in silver carbon fiber or wood grain as well. If interested, please inquire with our sales team.

Click here for pictures and Ordering Information

Old 01-07-2005, 04:13 PM
'Fest Sponsor

More Info on the Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

Byron's Leather Cleaners and Conditioners

Byron’s HYDE CLEAN leather cleaner & HYDE FOOD leather conditioner have been designed to safely revitalize & maintain all types of Automotive leather.

Our leather care products are made from a unique blend of natural ingredients that combine to offer a PH neutral, safe & effective treatment for all types of Automotive leather surfaces. In addition, it will also restore that fresh new leather essence back into the leather, leaving your leather looking and smelling like new.

BYRON''S HYDE CLEAN combines a unique blend of natural cleansers that safely and gently emulsify soils and contaminants, floating them away from the Leather Surface and preventing them from being re-deposited on the surface. This process laves Leather vibrant, clean and prepped to receive Leather Conditioner (HYDE FOOD).

BYRON''S HYDE FOOD combines several natural ingredients (Lanoline & Coconut oil) to re-hydrate the Leather, leaving it soft, supple & reenergized with the essence of new Leather. A proprietary blend of other natural ingredients (Bees wax) combine to produce a protective barrier, shielding Leather from premature aging and harmful contaminants.

Enjoy this product in 2 16oz (473ml) containers complete with spray nozzles, or order our sample pack consisting of 2 2oz (60ml) containers.

Click here for pictures and ordering information

Old 01-08-2005, 11:51 AM
aka Turd Ferguson

Send a message via AIM to AsianImage
Mein Auto: Excellence
How long will you have this price for the bulbs. I am stuck man...just got paid and already poor....I would love to buy these bulbs for my 2001 540iA.

Is this a weekly thing or will it last until you are out of bulbs? Please advise! I am saving my pennies now!!

IMG_4675
Old 01-08-2005, 12:14 PM
'Fest Sponsor

This sale is an introductory pricing special for the item. I would anticipate it to last for 1-2 weeks, but that is not a definite answer.

Old 01-08-2005, 12:30 PM
aka Turd Ferguson

Send a message via AIM to AsianImage
Mein Auto: Excellence
Thank you for the quick reply...next pay day is 1/21....so hopefully they will still be on sale.

Thanks again for the offer!

IMG_4675
Old 01-08-2005, 12:47 PM
'Fest Sponsor

You're welcome.

Old 01-08-2005, 12:48 PM
'Fest Sponsor