BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Aftermarket parts and upgrades

967 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  CALWATERBOY DUE 
#1 ·
I just got a 06' 325i sedan last week. It's the best car I've ever owned. I wanted to do some work on it for more power and more of a sport ride. I was told that if I put anything in it I would have to change something else just to balance things out (for ex. If I change the tires and rims to racing ones I would have to adjust the suspension or change it) but they could be wrong. I'm looking at cold air intakes and exhaust systems but I want to start small for now to get my feet wet. BMW parts aren't cheap so any help would be great. I know a little about cars but I want to know more before I get started. I would like to work on it on my own rather than take it to some mechanic and pay an arm and a leg. I have access to a car lift and garage so I can get pretty deep into things. Any input would be great thank you!!

#3 ·
Not a lot of power mods for the 325, but lots of cosmetic and suspension mods available. Google "325 to 330 conversion" for the best power mod.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.