Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Old 12-18-2014, 09:20 AM

Mein Auto:
Sold new bmw with open recalls

I bought a 2013 bmw 328i, that had open recalls on the car before I drove the car from bmw chapman here in arizona near ray rd and I-10. The nhtsa administration also states after I got in a car accident that I have a recall on my car for the hydraulic pump for my brakes and my airbag and electronic components system. so imagine getting in a car accident and finding out the passenger air bag does work, the brakes don't work properly, and their happens to be a recall for the electronic system. The bmw 328i is under investigation for brakes, and airbags at bwm scottdale. My case is with Bmw executives office of Wendell ludwig. Nellie arencibia, and Jay Hansen are assigned to my file. The Bmw had been worked on for over two months, and Bmw executives office will not give a proper work order for the investigation, and the work done to the vehicle. Bmw excutives offices brought in a specialized engineer to work on the bmw. While the vehicle is in investigation Bmw scottsdale suggested it would be okay to driven to California from arizona without the investigation coming to a resultion. After asking bmw scottsdale if the investigator completed the investigation they stated no, their still waiting to see what the decision is. Bmw excutives offices new jersey Nellie arencibia and her manager Jay Hansen refused to answer questions about the recalls, and would hang up the phone during conversation or when a question was asked that bmw didn't like. I asked to be transfered or to speak with Wendel ludwig but Nellie would state she was handling m the file and would hang up if asked anything about recalls, Nellie said if you wanna know so much about recalls why don't you get a lawyer and hung up. This went on for months Aug -NOV. Bmw executive office manager Jay Hansen called and said return the loaner car and pick your vehicle up or will call the cops. I asked Jay if the work is done? And can I have the work order, Jay stated theres no work order but will write you a letter. I asked again and again for the work order Jay basically said I am stupid and wouldn't even be able to read it I would need a machine, Bmw told me to take their word and "trust them" my car is safe. Although they already sold me a new car that was defected with recalls before the purchase. Bmw executives Nellie arencibia states that bmw knows all the recalls before the cars are sold she says they have a list. When asked over and over your selling cars hoping that nothing happens? Bmw executives Nellie repeats that they have a list of all the recalls before the cars are sold! And hangs up. Didnt make since to me at all, Because a recall happens after a few drivers complain of the same things happening while having the vehicles on the road, or if parts are found that are unsatisfactory making a defective. When asked, So wouldn't that be fraud and aginst the law by selling products that shouldn't be sold? Nellie arencibia always gets mad and hangs up, jay Hansen is the same way. Jay states that if their was a hydraulic pump problem the pump would would be seized, and the car would never work again. Which jays information is Incorrect niether jay or nellie actually work or know anything about the vehicles. bmw employees rarely and barley know anything about the Bmws. During this whole investigation I was giving information and teaching bmw about cars defect recall numbers numbers and campaigns. Anytime a recall is brought up the first thing Bmw says is "it's not your car, it's not your model, or engine or your year". When asked what type of engine I have or which car is mine they couldn't even tell me.

I have every call recorded I have court coming up soon, I tried to be nice I actually was injuries and was suppose to fight on t.v. for a promotion in vegas before this happened. so if you would like to hear all of the nonsense and the fact that bmw states they knowingly sale car with open recalls because they have the so called list I will be posting videos, and calls on youtube. Also cnn and nhtsa has been on top of bmw about their recalls for not taking responsibility, Nissan and bmw airbags come from the same manufacturer company in Japan do some research bmw cars are becoming death traps.

Last edited by Titus Holmes; 12-19-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Welcome to Bimmerfest! I've moved your thread to the general BMW forum. Please edit your original post to add in some paragraphs and punctuation to make it easier to read.

Tim
Old 12-18-2014, 09:37 AM

Mein Auto:
So it won't post, If my punctuations are incorrect?
Old 12-18-2014, 09:38 AM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
Welcome to Bimmerfest! I've moved your thread to the general BMW forum. Please edit your original post to add in some paragraphs and punctuation to make it easier to read.

Tim
Hey how do I add a photo
Old 12-18-2014, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Holmes View Post
So it won't post, If my punctuations are incorrect?
No, but people won't read it or take you seriously.

Quote:
Hey how do I add a photo
Take a look at the new member guide here - http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=384118

Tim
Old 12-18-2014, 10:17 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 328i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
No, but people won't read it or take you seriously.

Take a look at the new member guide here - http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=384118

Tim
To help Tim's point, I read the first line and had to stop. That was tough to read.

2014 328i Sedan, Estoril Blue, M-Sport package, M-Sport Brakes, Premium Package, Lighting Package, Drivers Assistance Package, Nav
Old 12-18-2014, 10:37 AM

Mein Auto: 2008 550i
I also stopped reading after the first couple of lines......too much emotion in this post.

OP, if you would like constructive advice from folks here on the forum, recommend you sit down and lay out your thoughts in a way that those that are reading it can easily understand your situation, and what has been done to address it. If all you want to do is vent, then you've accomplished that!!!

Good luck with your situation, just the first couple of lines made me cringe and be happy it's not me in your shoes.

Keith
Old 12-18-2014, 11:10 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 228i
I actually got halfway through it before I had to quit. OP, much less detail would help a lot. Try reading it through yourself before you post it and make sure it makes sense to you because if it doesn't it won't make sense to anyone else either. Just some suggestions...
Old 12-18-2014, 11:26 AM

Mein Auto: 09 335Cabrio zsp/11 335d
?
Old 12-18-2014, 11:44 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 328d Sports Wagon
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2014, 01:35 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 535i M-sport
Paragraphs serve a purpose, as do periods, to help you get your point across to a reader.
2013 535i M-Sport: Carbon Black with Oyster/Black Dakota, Sport Auto, Driver Assistance Pkg, Premium Pkg, Multi-Contour Seats, Heated Seats, Navigation, H/K stereo. Michelin Pilot Super Sport non-runflats, M5 grille, Painted reflectors from IND.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:40 PM

Mein Auto: 13' X1 35i
ESL I wonder?
Old 12-18-2014, 05:42 PM

Mein Auto:
Hmm yeah that is correct maybe I should have taken the time to write properly, but I was using a phone which likes to do its own writing as well because it's a "smart phone" but the issue at hand is not my spelling or my punctuations but the fact bmw is selling brand new cars with open recalls on them.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:59 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonex1 View Post
ESL I wonder?
Hey stonex a great poet once wrote that cruelty is how weak men respond to fear. So what ever issue your having in your life I pray you find strength.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Hmm yeah that is correct maybe I should have taken the time to write properly, but I was using a phone which likes to do its own writing as well because it's a "smart phone" but the issue at hand is not my spelling or my punctuations but the fact bmw is selling brand new cars with open recalls on them.
This is a good question so maybe we should start this thread over again with the real issue - Has anyone else had a new BMW delivered to them with recall issues unfixed?
Old 12-19-2014, 05:55 AM

Mein Auto: 13' X1 35i
Quote:
Hey stonex a great poet once wrote that cruelty is how weak men respond to fear. So what ever issue your having in your life I pray you find strength.
How is that cruel?
I work with a lot of international students and English isn't the easiest language.
It can be even harder when trying to tell a story with a keyboard.

If English is your first language, then I apologize for my comment.
But perhaps find a "computer" keyboard and fix your OP.

Last edited by stonex1; 12-19-2014 at 06:00 AM.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:51 AM

Mein Auto:
To assume or judge can be cruel, words are powerful and can be more hurtful then punches thrown. I'm not hurt and I read your bio as well and I'm not trying to attack you or anything in that nature I know teachers are here to help us understand what we already know and I appreciate you for what you do I know it can be a hard job to teach.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 328i M Sport
This thread got surreal.

2014 328i Sedan, Estoril Blue, M-Sport package, M-Sport Brakes, Premium Package, Lighting Package, Drivers Assistance Package, Nav
Old 12-19-2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badreligion702 View Post
This thread got surreal.
Yes, it did, but I still think the original question, once we figured out what it was, is an interesting one.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:15 PM
Banned

Mein Auto: '15 228i Sport / Track
I also quit reading it.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:56 PM

Mein Auto: 2008 550i
And, given that the OP has made no attempt to clarify his story, I'm guessing this was simply a venting session, and that forum help wasn't wanted. Too bad, would have liked to have known more about this situation, doesn't sound like it was a real pleasant one.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:59 PM

Mein Auto: 09 335Cabrio zsp/11 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by badreligion702 View Post
This thread got surreal.
Ya think
Old 12-19-2014, 04:07 PM

Mein Auto:
Wow bmw drivers why are we so angry with one another? This is suppose to be a place where we can write our experiences about bmw, not get mad at each other or down talk one another, I put my experience here theirs no point of saying I didn't read it, why waste your time writing, just because you don't understand what s person is saying does not mean that nothing is being said? We are all spending thousands of dollars on a company that doesn't follow recall codes the proof is in the pudding.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:15 PM

Mein Auto: Z3, 328i, 435i
Quote:
Wow bmw drivers why are we so angry with one another? This is suppose to be a place where we can write our experiences about bmw, not get mad at each other or down talk one another, I put my experience here theirs no point of saying I didn't read it, why waste your time writing, just because you don't understand what s person is saying does not mean that nothing is being said? We are all spending thousands of dollars on a company that doesn't follow recall codes the proof is in the pudding.
I read part of your OP and it was so confusing I have no idea what you were trying to say. There was a request for you to state the problem without the emotions. If you were to do so you would get meaningful feedback. As it stands now we do not know what the proof and pudding might be.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:27 PM

Mein Auto:
Okay you guys i kinda rewrote it cause it was causing so many problems for it to be read, and it did look bad thanks for informing me. I still rushed through alittle but hopefully it makes alot more sense