Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)

E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)
E36/7 Z3 Roadster, Z3 coupe, Z3 M Roadster and Z3 M Coupe talk with our gurus here.

Old 03-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Metalsmith

Mein Auto: '00 M Coupe, '04 Kubota
November '05 Florida KeyZ CruZe

We are gauging interest in a weekend in the Florida Keys in November of 2005. Our Florida owners group has been in contact with an organization that is interested in sponsoring some marque-specific car events. The specific dates we're looking at for a BMW event (and hopefully an exclusive Z3/4 event) are November 11-13, and the place will probably be one of the nice resorts on Islamorada.

The projected cost per car is $399 (for two participants) and includes two nights accomodations, two meet-and-greet gatherings with heavy hors'douvres and cocktails, plus a variety of organized activities which could include seminars, competitions, games, test and tune, etc. The details of the event are still being worked out and in part depend on how many people sign up.

This could be a nice springboard for an extended Florida trip (down to Key West, or to the Miami area, or to the attractions in central Florida) during the time of year when some of you are putting your roadster into storage for the winter! Our typical weather in the Keys in November is high of 84, low of 70, and very little rain.

If you are a non-Florida owner and are interested in attending this event, please contact Eric Davis at rvpat@bellsouth.net and let him know - he will be maintaining a mailing list to provide further information as it develops.

If you're a Florida owner, hopefully you already have a profile at our website (http://florida.z3roadster.net/). Please indicate your interest by registering for the event on the event calendar. This is not a firm commitment at this point, but we need get an idea of how many are interested.

Last edited by ///M-Bark; 03-10-2005 at 04:29 PM.
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2005, 05:58 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 01 M Rdstr 00 M Coupe
Coupe me in!

I do not plan on spending time in the snow next winter,I will drive my coupe from Greer down I have never seen the Keys!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Greer Garage car Home 004.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	283.9 KB
ID:	46183  
Old 03-11-2005, 07:36 AM

Mein Auto: 01 MCoupe, 04 325i, 02VW
I'll Attend

Looking forward to any SE area BMW/Z3 events.
Old 03-11-2005, 09:30 AM
The Anti-Rice

Send a message via AIM to Mpire Send a message via MSN to Mpire Send a message via Yahoo to Mpire
Mein Auto: S54 M Coupe x2, M52 Z3
I live in Florida, and its beautiful here.

But the keys are a whole different world.

Its so bright, so beautiful. It really is amazing.

I am shocked every time I go.
1999 Estoril / Estoril Coupe

Sunroofs are for girls.