Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Mobile Electronics and Lighting

Mobile Electronics and Lighting
Car Stereos, Cell Phones, DDEs, HIDs, foglights etc...

Old 03-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via MSN to icky
Mein Auto: 2006 325xi
lookin to buy business cd player

hi, im wondering if anyone has a business cd player for sale.

i have a 6 cd changer, i want to replace my worthless tape player with a cd player.

i have an 01 325xi. not lookin for the mp3 deck or any of the sorts, just the basic one.

after locking my keys in the trunk when putting a cd in my changer last week.....yeah.
Ads by Google
Old 03-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Wagon Man

Mein Auto: Ultimate Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by icky
hi, im wondering if anyone has a business cd player for sale.

i have a 6 cd changer, i want to replace my worthless tape player with a cd player.

i have an 01 325xi. not lookin for the mp3 deck or any of the sorts, just the basic one.

after locking my keys in the trunk when putting a cd in my changer last week.....yeah.
PM sent