BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FA: BRAND NEW EISENMANN SPORT EXHAUST for E46 M52

4K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  tony_scarola 
#1 · (Edited)

See http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7962252441.

Auction ends Mar-23-05 16:50:28 PST.

This is a brand new Eisenmann Sport Exhaust 100% Stainless Steel, 2x76 round tips for your E46 3-series BMW w/ M52 engine. From what I understand, this exhaust was made in Germany.

I recently purchased this exhaust from an Eisenhaus reseller, Carrozzeria Design in Irvine, CA, on March 1st, 2005. Shortly after purchasing, I sold my 1999 E46 323i for a 1998 E36 M3 sedan. Unfortunately it was too late to return the muffler as it was in the process of being shipped to me via UPS. The muffler arrived today. I have not opened the box. It is sitting in my garage. It weighs in at 45 pounds with packaging.

I purchased the muffler for $635.74 and shipping. This exhaust sells for $677.78 plus $50 shipping on Eisenmann's website. I am auctioning the muffler to try to get back as much of this as possible.

This muffler should fit all E46 3-series BMWs with the M52 engine including 323i, 323Ci, 323ic convertible, 328i, 328Ci, touring models, etc., however, please check with Eisenhaus and/or Carrozzeria Design before bidding if you are unsure of fitment.

You can find out more information about this muffler at Eisenhaus' website, located here. They have more images of the muffler installed plus sound clips and videos. They also have installation instructions for all you DIY'ers, although they appear to be in German. Anyway, the site is worth a look.

This auction does not include the "Connecting Pipe/Sound Pipe", which is available from Eisenhaus or Carrozzeria Design.

The winning buyer will pay for shipping costs. I will ship anywhere as long as you pay for shipping. I will ship via UPS ground. Please ask all questions prior to bidding, and please do not bid unless you intend on paying if you win the auction. Serious bidders only, please.

Thanks and good luck!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.