BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Coding angel eyes to always on, delete corner marker. Flashing angel eyes on start up

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  E92-Lighting 
#1 ·
I have a Carly adaptor on my 328i e90. I want to code Only for my angel eyes to be on with out corner markers on, DRLs on, And stop the flashing of my angel eyes on start up( I think I coded it to do that but idk how lol.)
So for the day time I'm looking for just the angel eyes to be on very bright , Delete corner markers when not turning. And delete my ugly dim yellow DRL any and all help would be great. I dont want to mess with it like I did cause now I have flashing eyes lol

#5 ·
You can't run Angel eyes as DRLs I model year 2006

#3 ·
What year is your E90 and do you have halogens or bi-xenons?

I did this on my 2011 E90, I just need to pull the config and see how I have it coded. I had to change the lighting to a different country code if I remember correctly.

#4 ·
From my experience Carly can't do as much as programming from a computer. When I installed my angel switchbacks, I had someone program the car and they used Carly and were not able to get rid of all the bulb faults. I then talked to the guys at modbargains and they agreed and has a demo car with no fault codes and corner delete programmed

Sent with my carrier pigeon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.