Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Ask-A-Dealer

Ask-A-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors. Get all of your buying/financing/leasing questions answered here!

Old 04-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!

Mein Auto: 2007 550i 6sp
Do dealers go below European Delivery price?

I am contemplating getting a new V8 E60 (550i in the Fall???), and was thinking about trying European Delivery -- I've heard great things about the program and it would be a fun trip. I was wondering if the ED MSRP is firm (i.e., the price on the website, plus MSRP on options), or whether some dealers go below that (and, if so, to what). Is there invoice pricing available for ED in the same way as regular MSRP? Thanks,
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via Yahoo to arnolds
Mein Auto: E60/E90/E85
Yes its very negotiable....start by looking at the stickies above your post.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68674

Next, spend some time reading up here.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
Old 04-02-2005, 10:45 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 911 C2S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorch92
I am contemplating getting a new V8 E60 (550i in the Fall???), and was thinking about trying European Delivery -- I've heard great things about the program and it would be a fun trip. I was wondering if the ED MSRP is firm (i.e., the price on the website, plus MSRP on options), or whether some dealers go below that (and, if so, to what). Is there invoice pricing available for ED in the same way as regular MSRP? Thanks,
Try this link also. In short, expect about XXX over ED wholesale with all options at cost. This may vary if the 550i is actually made, since right now it is only specuation that it will be available in the fall. It will be a new model then. If you can't get a great deal in your area and can pick up your car in Maryland, try Joern Esser at Passport BMW in Marlow Heights. He is the ED expert.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/at...achmentid=47250

Last edited by Alex Baumann; 04-02-2005 at 01:27 PM.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:01 PM

Mein Auto: e38 e39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorch92
Never pay full price . I did my ED with Park Ave in NJ. Mike, my salesman also did ED for a few of my friends and everyone has been very happy (and ready to go back). If you want details, about $$$ and such, you can PM me.
CDV Delete
M5 Rear Sway
Rogue WSR & Short Shifter
Rogue Tranny Mounts
Euro Armrest
Aspheric side mirrors
Custom Dension iPod mount
Bluetooth

2001 740i Short Sport
Completely stock...for now
Old 04-06-2005, 08:02 PM

Mein Auto: 745Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by neurom
Try this link also. In short, expect about XXX over ED wholesale with all options at cost. This may vary if the 550i is actually made, since right now it is only specuation that it will be available in the fall. It will be a new model then. If you can't get a great deal in your area and can pick up your car in Maryland, try Joern Esser at Passport BMW in Marlow Heights. He is the ED expert.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/at...achmentid=47250
I second that regarding Joern. He is the best -- the most honest car salesman I have come across until now.