Now I can post in here too! - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-27-2016, 05:59 PM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
Now I can post in here too!

On Friday night my winter beater ('00 Impala) got nailed hard square on the front passenger fender/wheel making it undriveable (although still waiting to hear final word from insurance). Seeing as how we are just at the start of winter I had to replace it quickly and this is what we got...2008 335xi with 125K miles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	335xi_front.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	585329   Click image for larger version

Name:	335xi_rear.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	585330  
__________________


2005 Venture Extended LT - what else you gonna drive when you have 6 kids, cargo and still want better than 10MPG (hello X7, and lottery!)
1999 BMW 740iA - long term project/summer DD
2000 Impala LS - RIP 12/23/2016, officially totaled by insurance company
2001 BMW 330xiA - fXtXeX/son project - now April's car
2008 BMW 335xiA - makes me wish we always had snow
2002 BMW 530i/5 - 2.5 years searching...and it is John's car
1989 BMW 535i/5 - plan is for it to be Charlotte's when she gets her license (fall 2018)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 12-27-2016, 06:10 PM
drdocument drdocument is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Spokane WA
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 442
Mein Auto: 2009 335xi Sedan, Sport
Welcome! Lovin' my 335xi, even now that we have a few inches of snow!
__________________


2009 335XI, Monaco Blue/Dakota Black Leather, Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg,
Cold Weather Pkg, Steptronic w/Paddle Shift, Nav, Logic 7
BMWCCA
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-27-2016, 08:08 PM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
We had snow, and then this weekend a warm front and rain moved through and it almost looks like spring out there.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 12-27-2016, 09:42 PM
SayItAintTom's Avatar
SayItAintTom SayItAintTom is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Canada
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 478
Mein Auto: Bmw 335is
Congrats on the purchase bro
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-28-2016, 05:52 AM
drdocument drdocument is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Spokane WA
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 442
Mein Auto: 2009 335xi Sedan, Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by u.nanimous View Post
We had snow, and then this weekend a warm front and rain moved through and it almost looks like spring out there.
That was what happened here with our first. We had a couple inches of snow, then then a warm day, which of course the city used as an excused to stop plowing. Then it got cold again, leaving compact snow & ice on all but arterials.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-29-2016, 12:20 PM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
Our first snow was about 10" and our second a couple weeks later was about 5". Right now I can see patches of grass where it melted all the way down, but there are still those piles from all the shoveling. Supposed to be a chance of snow a couple of times in the next week but they are not talking about much accumulation.

@ drdocument, Is your paddle shift factory or aftermarket? I have a feeling I'm going to get confused at some point with the steptronic because I'm used to my '99 740i where forward is + and back is - instead of how it is now (as of 2002).
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-31-2016, 10:07 AM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
And there we go...the other day I drove it to the dealership to pick up my new key (because it only came with one) and I pushed forward and the tach jumped - YIKES!

So I know it was backwards but I was in a real hurry to buy a car, but I got a PPI yesterday and it turns out the only surprise is one leaking rear shock and somehow there is a misrouted vacuum line (bypassing accumulator?).

Edit: Adding the PPI results (dealership PPI = $130)
2x Michelin Primacy MXM4 RFT 225/45-R17 = $664
2x Rear shocks = $845
Correction of vacuum line routing (was bypassing accumulator) = $178
"Diagnose" oil leak = $130

Last edited by u.nanimous; 09-27-2017 at 09:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-01-2017, 06:36 AM
drdocument drdocument is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Spokane WA
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 442
Mein Auto: 2009 335xi Sedan, Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by u.nanimous View Post
Our first snow was about 10" and our second a couple weeks later was about 5". Right now I can see patches of grass where it melted all the way down, but there are still those piles from all the shoveling. Supposed to be a chance of snow a couple of times in the next week but they are not talking about much accumulation.

@ drdocument, Is your paddle shift factory or aftermarket? I have a feeling I'm going to get confused at some point with the steptronic because I'm used to my '99 740i where forward is + and back is - instead of how it is now (as of 2002).
Happy New Year!

We have a few more inches of snow now, so everything is well covered, and forecast is for more snow this winter, but it's good for the snow pack/water table and mountain resorts.

My paddle shift is factory, fwd is downshift, but I don't use it much, as both paddle shift and xDrive are new to me with this car, and I am becoming accustomed to how it behaves.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-28-2017, 11:26 AM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
Well a million $$$'s later...

After driving it for a couple of weeks I noticed a spot forming under where I park the car so...too many projects going on at once so I tried out the local dealerships service department to actually get a few things done listing on the PPI. Rear shocks ($850), corrected vacuum line routing ($220 including some parts) and oil pan gasket ($1610). I also noticed a bit of squealing right before I scheduled my service visit so they did the belt & tensioner ($550).

The rear tires were shot and the wheels all have really bad curb rash so I also bought some new rims (Beyern Spartan Hyper Silver 18x8.5 ET30) and some go-flat tires (Conti Extreme DWS 06 235/40) and of course a spare and the tool kit. I was going to stick with 17" wheels for that extra little bit of give on our wonderful Michigan potholes but they say 17's in that style won't fit over the 335xi brakes. Just got them mounted late last night so I haven't had the chance to try them out yet. ($2500 including TPMS sensors, mounting, balancing, and the spare kit)

On another note, while the E46 was stuck in the garage John was leaning towards wanting the E90. He got it back together and running a week or so ago and Thursday we pulled it out of the garage and put about 35 miles on it. When we picked up the E90 yesterday I asked him which car he wanted to drive home and he chose the beat up E46. And then after putting the new wheels on the E90 (which he thinks looks awesome) he asked about getting a parking pass to drive to school - for the E46! 17 years old and he prefers a 16 year old 200k mile beat up E46 330xi to a 9 year old 125k mile (now) mechanically excellent and clean E90 335xi.


Edit: A few more notes about my dealership service visit.
Just for the oil pan gasket the labor was $1430 to install $180 parts! That job would have taken me forever in my garage though (gotta drop the front subframe and it is an x-drive).

I shortly realized I couldn't read my oil level, but I lucked out with excellent service and they took care of my oil sensor problem for free. Turns out from the previous oil leak the connector had just enough oil in it to prevent a reading. They did show me a quote to replace the sensor - just under $550 out the door.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E90_new wheels.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	587989  

Last edited by u.nanimous; 09-27-2017 at 09:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-28-2017, 01:45 PM
drdocument drdocument is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Spokane WA
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 442
Mein Auto: 2009 335xi Sedan, Sport
Nice wheels! No winter tires?

Driving to school: Perhaps he doesn't want to subject the clean E90 to school parking lot.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-28-2017, 02:32 PM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
Our roads are normally plowed very quickly, except for our neighborhood which gets a TON of traffic to help keep it clear. Between all the electronics and the X-Drive winter tires would probably only be slightly helpful for 5 miles a year.

Not sure the dangers of the school parking lot were his first thoughts. I think it is a combination of his connection to the car from all the work he has put into it and, sorry to say, the fact the E46 is more of a drivers car. There are plenty of people who drive E36 & E46 that just won't drive an E90 no matter how much extra stock power they can get (without an M-badge).
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-28-2017, 04:38 PM
bmdubya1198 bmdubya1198 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,319
Mein Auto: '99 528iTA Sport
I like the new wheels!
__________________
Alex
1999 BMW 528iT Sport M52TUB28- 2-2-1999
--Alpinweiß III/Sandbeige, Style 29 Wheels, 35% Tint, Beisan Vanos Seals, 2,500k Yellow Fogs, German front plate

1998 Volvo V70 GLT B5254T- Daily... running a home-made MBC @9ish PSI
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon (because 2 wagons aren't enough) B235R... the fast big turbo wagon
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-28-2017, 05:23 PM
drdocument drdocument is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Spokane WA
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 442
Mein Auto: 2009 335xi Sedan, Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by u.nanimous View Post
Our roads are normally plowed very quickly, except for our neighborhood which gets a TON of traffic to help keep it clear. Between all the electronics and the X-Drive winter tires would probably only be slightly helpful for 5 miles a year.

Not sure the dangers of the school parking lot were his first thoughts. I think it is a combination of his connection to the car from all the work he has put into it and, sorry to say, the fact the E46 is more of a drivers car. There are plenty of people who drive E36 & E46 that just won't drive an E90 no matter how much extra stock power they can get (without an M-badge).
We've had more snow than normal and my E90 XI with Michelin all-seasons has been doing nicely, even on unplowed residential streets. I'm impressed. But if I were going outside the city much I would definitely get a set of winter tires/wheels.

My E90 feels like a go-kart, a real "driver's car," but then I'm coming from an E39 (R.I.P.)

Insurance adjuster, after having seen photo: "We need to have it inspected to verify it's a total loss."
__________________


2009 335XI, Monaco Blue/Dakota Black Leather, Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg,
Cold Weather Pkg, Steptronic w/Paddle Shift, Nav, Logic 7
BMWCCA
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-28-2017, 06:00 PM
bmdubya1198 bmdubya1198 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,319
Mein Auto: '99 528iTA Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdocument View Post
We've had more snow than normal and my E90 XI with Michelin all-seasons has been doing nicely, even on unplowed residential streets. I'm impressed. But if I were going outside the city much I would definitely get a set of winter tires/wheels.

My E90 feels like a go-kart, a real "driver's car," but then I'm coming from an E39 (R.I.P.)

Insurance adjuster, after having seen photo: "We need to have it inspected to verify it's a total loss."
Damn! That looks awful. That's ridiculous that it even had to be inspected!
__________________
Alex
1999 BMW 528iT Sport M52TUB28- 2-2-1999
--Alpinweiß III/Sandbeige, Style 29 Wheels, 35% Tint, Beisan Vanos Seals, 2,500k Yellow Fogs, German front plate

1998 Volvo V70 GLT B5254T- Daily... running a home-made MBC @9ish PSI
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon (because 2 wagons aren't enough) B235R... the fast big turbo wagon
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-28-2017, 07:36 PM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
Wow, that's obviously a total loss to most people but they have procedures and need to put a number in their books.
And speaking of E39's, I've bought 4 cars since deciding on getting one...and I still don't have one. If I did though I'd put winter tires on it because my summer set would not be A/S and it is just RWD.
__________________


2005 Venture Extended LT - what else you gonna drive when you have 6 kids, cargo and still want better than 10MPG (hello X7, and lottery!)
1999 BMW 740iA - long term project/summer DD
2000 Impala LS - RIP 12/23/2016, officially totaled by insurance company
2001 BMW 330xiA - fXtXeX/son project - now April's car
2008 BMW 335xiA - makes me wish we always had snow
2002 BMW 530i/5 - 2.5 years searching...and it is John's car
1989 BMW 535i/5 - plan is for it to be Charlotte's when she gets her license (fall 2018)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-28-2017, 08:42 PM
drdocument drdocument is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Spokane WA
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 442
Mein Auto: 2009 335xi Sedan, Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdubya1198 View Post
Damn! That looks awful. That's ridiculous that it even had to be inspected!
Definitely too far gone to be a fixer-upper.

I thought the requirement for inspection seemed silly, but big organizations have their procedures.

Overall, though, there were no injuries, and the insurance company has been pretty good.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-28-2017, 08:46 PM
drdocument drdocument is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Spokane WA
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 442
Mein Auto: 2009 335xi Sedan, Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by u.nanimous View Post
Wow, that's obviously a total loss to most people but they have procedures and need to put a number in their books.
And speaking of E39's, I've bought 4 cars since deciding on getting one...and I still don't have one. If I did though I'd put winter tires on it because my summer set would not be A/S and it is just RWD.
I had a set of Nokian (studded) for my E39, and they did quite well.
Thinking about going to Michelin PSS non-RFT for the E90, and adding a winter set.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-29-2017, 07:20 AM
bmdubya1198 bmdubya1198 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,319
Mein Auto: '99 528iTA Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdocument View Post
Definitely too far gone to be a fixer-upper.

I thought the requirement for inspection seemed silly, but big organizations have their procedures.

Overall, though, there were no injuries, and the insurance company has been pretty good.
I'm one of those lunatics that sees potential in absolutely everything... but yeah... that's not repairable!
Well that's a plus! It's always great when the insurance is actually helping you out and not just giving you a hard time.
__________________
Alex
1999 BMW 528iT Sport M52TUB28- 2-2-1999
--Alpinweiß III/Sandbeige, Style 29 Wheels, 35% Tint, Beisan Vanos Seals, 2,500k Yellow Fogs, German front plate

1998 Volvo V70 GLT B5254T- Daily... running a home-made MBC @9ish PSI
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon (because 2 wagons aren't enough) B235R... the fast big turbo wagon
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:31 PM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
So here is a weird one (at least I think it is)...so I went ahead and let the dealership take care of the rear shocks and the mis-routed vacuum line as well as my leaky oil pan gasket (to the tune of just over $3k). Interesting thing is before dropping it off it took easily 15 miles before the temp gauge would start to move (which I thought was normal after reading some posts on here), but after picking it up it would get over 200° in 5 miles and I'm talking about early February freezing Michigan morning driving gently to work. So I thought maybe was a result of correcting the vacuum line routing (someone had previously bypassed the accumulator). So a week or so goes by and I decided to check the oil level and it came up "inactive"! Of course I got online and started searching for possibilities first figuring it could only be one of 3 things (dealer messed up, I'm doing something wrong, or somehow my new wheels and TPMS sensors) and I wanted to narrow it down before heading back to the dealership. Surprisingly I actually did find a post where someone said "even TPMS sensors" but I wasn't going to put my old wheels back on just yet. I made sure there wasn't anything I was missing on how to check it and set out for a long ride because I had found another post that mentioned getting it hot long enough for the crap to evaporate so the oil is clean and flowing - still inactive and since I was literally driving right past the dealership yesterday I stopped in. No appointment so it wasn't really quick but I didn't have a problem looking around while waiting. Turns out the oil leak they took care of wasn't quite cleaned up enough, there was still some oil inside the connector. It was a freebie but my service writer show me what they charge for the sensor replacement - $493!
So now that that has been taken care of she should be good to go for a while, and oddly enough it is back to taking 15 miles before the temp gauge moves. This makes me wonder, if the computer detects a problem with the oil level sensor does it switch the temp gauge to show coolant temp?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-16-2017, 07:17 AM
bmdubya1198 bmdubya1198 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,319
Mein Auto: '99 528iTA Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by u.nanimous View Post
So here is a weird one (at least I think it is)...so I went ahead and let the dealership take care of the rear shocks and the mis-routed vacuum line as well as my leaky oil pan gasket (to the tune of just over $3k). Interesting thing is before dropping it off it took easily 15 miles before the temp gauge would start to move (which I thought was normal after reading some posts on here), but after picking it up it would get over 200° in 5 miles and I'm talking about early February freezing Michigan morning driving gently to work. So I thought maybe was a result of correcting the vacuum line routing (someone had previously bypassed the accumulator). So a week or so goes by and I decided to check the oil level and it came up "inactive"! Of course I got online and started searching for possibilities first figuring it could only be one of 3 things (dealer messed up, I'm doing something wrong, or somehow my new wheels and TPMS sensors) and I wanted to narrow it down before heading back to the dealership. Surprisingly I actually did find a post where someone said "even TPMS sensors" but I wasn't going to put my old wheels back on just yet. I made sure there wasn't anything I was missing on how to check it and set out for a long ride because I had found another post that mentioned getting it hot long enough for the crap to evaporate so the oil is clean and flowing - still inactive and since I was literally driving right past the dealership yesterday I stopped in. No appointment so it wasn't really quick but I didn't have a problem looking around while waiting. Turns out the oil leak they took care of wasn't quite cleaned up enough, there was still some oil inside the connector. It was a freebie but my service writer show me what they charge for the sensor replacement - $493!
So now that that has been taken care of she should be good to go for a while, and oddly enough it is back to taking 15 miles before the temp gauge moves. This makes me wonder, if the computer detects a problem with the oil level sensor does it switch the temp gauge to show coolant temp?
Well, I guess that's a good way to get your attention! The temp gauge shooting up will worry a BMW owner.
__________________
Alex
1999 BMW 528iT Sport M52TUB28- 2-2-1999
--Alpinweiß III/Sandbeige, Style 29 Wheels, 35% Tint, Beisan Vanos Seals, 2,500k Yellow Fogs, German front plate

1998 Volvo V70 GLT B5254T- Daily... running a home-made MBC @9ish PSI
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon (because 2 wagons aren't enough) B235R... the fast big turbo wagon
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-18-2017, 08:42 AM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
A couple updates:
My garage got packed in again so I haven't been able to get near my E38 to do the Trans fluid/filter. Also doing the VGC and I bought a new pair of VC's which I'd like to get powder coated but I'd like a good recommendation where to do that. So because of that the 335xi has been my DD and even took it for a trip earlier this year so I've really packed on the miles - 5k in less than 10 months to hit 130k last Friday exactly when I got home!
Besides the previously mentioned work I put in a pair of new Bremmen VANOS solenoids (was getting P0015 or 2A87 for exhaust but figured I'd just do both).

Also since it was mentioned above regarding John's choice of car...bought him an E39 '02 530i/5 Sport which he is having a lot of fun with and we gave the E46 to our oldest daughter. Our next daughter now has her permit (Happy Birthday Charlotte!)...and her eye on a red F30 (I'm thinking early E90 328xi to keep it NA but that might change by the time I buy something).
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170915_144930.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	668641

Sent from the past using the bimmerfest app on my flip-phone
__________________


2005 Venture Extended LT - what else you gonna drive when you have 6 kids, cargo and still want better than 10MPG (hello X7, and lottery!)
1999 BMW 740iA - long term project/summer DD
2000 Impala LS - RIP 12/23/2016, officially totaled by insurance company
2001 BMW 330xiA - fXtXeX/son project - now April's car
2008 BMW 335xiA - makes me wish we always had snow
2002 BMW 530i/5 - 2.5 years searching...and it is John's car
1989 BMW 535i/5 - plan is for it to be Charlotte's when she gets her license (fall 2018)

Last edited by u.nanimous; 09-27-2017 at 09:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-07-2017, 05:41 PM
u.nanimous u.nanimous is offline
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
Location: SE Michigan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,631
Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2008 335xi
First mod...3mm spacers all around. I kinda like where it puts the fronts but I think I need bigger for the rear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171206_164751.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	727737
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171206_164810.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	727745

Update on Charlotte's car, looks like it won't be an E90 328xi, I came across a shiny red E34 535i.

Sent from the future using the app downloaded to my neural implant.
__________________


2005 Venture Extended LT - what else you gonna drive when you have 6 kids, cargo and still want better than 10MPG (hello X7, and lottery!)
1999 BMW 740iA - long term project/summer DD
2000 Impala LS - RIP 12/23/2016, officially totaled by insurance company
2001 BMW 330xiA - fXtXeX/son project - now April's car
2008 BMW 335xiA - makes me wish we always had snow
2002 BMW 530i/5 - 2.5 years searching...and it is John's car
1989 BMW 535i/5 - plan is for it to be Charlotte's when she gets her license (fall 2018)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Oulixes's Avatar
Oulixes Oulixes is offline
Registered User
Location: commutator dependent
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 428
Mein Auto: 330xi, 335i
Quote:
2008 BMW 335xiA - makes me wish we always had snow
Great tag - this is how I think about my 330xi.
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.