Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > 2005 Events > Bimmerfest 2005: Santa Barbara, CA

Bimmerfest 2005: Santa Barbara, CA
Information, stories, and photos of the biggest BMW show in the land...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 04-25-2005, 09:04 PM
Dave 330i's Avatar
Dave 330i Dave 330i is offline
The King of Common Sense
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 92
Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
Having the event at the dealer and the fair ground would lose the charm of everything being at one place. How about utilizing the fair ground just for parking of stock cars to minimize the congestion?
__________________
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-26-2005, 09:16 AM
shragon's Avatar
shragon shragon is offline
balla on a budget
Location: Bay Area, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 271
Mein Auto: 325i, 525i (retired)
they should block off downtown sb and have an octoberfest-like type of deal with bimmers showing. that'd be kick ass!

this was last years obon festival in japantown, sf.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	obon.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	49169  
__________________
-Rob

www.cardomain.com/id/shragon
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-26-2005, 11:49 AM
MR 325 MR 325 is offline
R3VLimited.com
Location: La Crescenta, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 49
Mein Auto: E30, E34
I am strongly against seperating the event with 2 locations, as said, that takes away from the idea of all the BMW owners being at the same place. I think we should try and work with the city of Santa Barbara and SBPD and get something worked out with blocking of parking spots on the streets around the dealer lot. If we can't do that, the event should move back to the fairgrounds or something else nearby that is large enough to host this event. It would be awesome to come away from next years event with not one person unhappy about not parking with the other BMW's. I really love the idea of seperating the cars by model code, it would be all that hard if there were signs and a designated aprking staff.
__________________
1989 325i S50 5 Lug - 1991 325i 2.7L Turbo - 1987 E30 Trailer - 1990 535i 5 Speed
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-26-2005, 11:52 AM
czechm3out czechm3out is offline
Registered User
Location: OC
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 27
Mein Auto: ..
it took me 20mins to get a spot, but it was well worth it. it was my 2nd time going there and my girlfriends 1st time so im excited she got to see it at the dealship, if it would move i would feel as if something were missing
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-26-2005, 12:44 PM
marvelphx's Avatar
marvelphx marvelphx is offline
www.my330i.com
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 260
Send a message via AIM to marvelphx
Mein Auto: 2004 330i ESS ZHP
I have put a lot of thought into this based on people I talked to and posts I have read.

I think this year's Bimmerfest was the best one yet. We had more vendors, more people, and more prizes than ever before. Not to mention race teams, drivers, and lots of rides to oogle. Yes, there were parking problems, but the first four years of Bimmerfest were the same way and it was understood to get their early and get a spot or park on the streets. It is like everyone got spoiled last year.

Most people, especially the complainers, have NO idea how much work went into getting this event to happen. Jon worked his ass off, Scott managed to wrangle up race teams from across the country, I had to supervise getting everyone on the lot, assist the raffle, and get the T-shirts done. If the complainers think they can do better, let them setup the show next year...

Jon, here is what I have been thinking:

I know the dealership is very excited about the turnout and it *is* a beautiful location, but they simply can't handle the load of people, vehicles, and activity. We move the show back to Earl Warren. Scott Greive over there was really cool with letting use the place. We still don't charge the vendors to come, but to help cover the cost of renting the location, we may have to charge attendees $5 a car or something. I doubt most people would even flinch at $5, including myself. We can even extend the hours of the show from perhaps 9-4pm and then do a Sunset Rally like I was mentioning before. Give the show a full day for the people that drove such a long way time to enjoy.

The dealership can keep their lot full and do business and still make a showing at the Showgrounds with new vehicles, provide the catering and music perhaps. We create a vendor alley where the vendors are close together and not spread across the parking lot. The race teams can bring (and leave) their haulers on-site with the canopies and displays, etc and put on the full show.

We didn't fill the lot back in 2004, so we can get the clubs and caravans generally close together. We setup a small stage to do the music and raffles and even if we have to use $1 from each ticket to cover costs, so be it. Same with T-shirt sales. It was more expensive than people think to do it at Earl Warren, so we'd have to take people's temperature on paying.

Just my idea...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Kaz's Avatar
Kaz Kaz is offline
King of Rear Clunks
Location: OC, CA
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 12,914
Mein Auto: 01 325iT, 88 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelphx
Just my idea...
Agreed 100%
__________________
2001 325i Touring Alpinweiss/Anthracite cloth, Alpina Softline
1988 M6 Royalblau/Silbergrau Nappa
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-26-2005, 01:08 PM
shragon's Avatar
shragon shragon is offline
balla on a budget
Location: Bay Area, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 271
Mein Auto: 325i, 525i (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelphx
I know the dealership is very excited about the turnout and it *is* a beautiful location, but they simply can't handle the load of people, vehicles, and activity. We move the show back to Earl Warren. Scott Greive over there was really cool with letting use the place. We still don't charge the vendors to come, but to help cover the cost of renting the location, we may have to charge attendees $5 a car or something. I doubt most people would even flinch at $5, including myself. We can even extend the hours of the show from perhaps 9-4pm and then do a Sunset Rally like I was mentioning before. Give the show a full day for the people that drove such a long way time to enjoy.

The dealership can keep their lot full and do business and still make a showing at the Showgrounds with new vehicles, provide the catering and music perhaps. We create a vendor alley where the vendors are close together and not spread across the parking lot. The race teams can bring (and leave) their haulers on-site with the canopies and displays, etc and put on the full show.

We didn't fill the lot back in 2004, so we can get the clubs and caravans generally close together. We setup a small stage to do the music and raffles and even if we have to use $1 from each ticket to cover costs, so be it. Same with T-shirt sales. It was more expensive than people think to do it at Earl Warren, so we'd have to take people's temperature on paying.

Just my idea...
i think this is an awesome idea! $5-10 would be nothing to the majority of people.
__________________
-Rob

www.cardomain.com/id/shragon
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Brad330ci Brad330ci is offline
Registered User
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: '07 AB MCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelphx
Jon, here is what I have been thinking:

I know the dealership is very excited about the turnout and it *is* a beautiful location, but they simply can't handle the load of people, vehicles, and activity. We move the show back to Earl Warren. Scott Greive over there was really cool with letting use the place. We still don't charge the vendors to come, but to help cover the cost of renting the location, we may have to charge attendees $5 a car or something. I doubt most people would even flinch at $5, including myself. We can even extend the hours of the show from perhaps 9-4pm and then do a Sunset Rally like I was mentioning before. Give the show a full day for the people that drove such a long way time to enjoy.

The dealership can keep their lot full and do business and still make a showing at the Showgrounds with new vehicles, provide the catering and music perhaps. We create a vendor alley where the vendors are close together and not spread across the parking lot. The race teams can bring (and leave) their haulers on-site with the canopies and displays, etc and put on the full show.

We didn't fill the lot back in 2004, so we can get the clubs and caravans generally close together. We setup a small stage to do the music and raffles and even if we have to use $1 from each ticket to cover costs, so be it. Same with T-shirt sales. It was more expensive than people think to do it at Earl Warren, so we'd have to take people's temperature on paying.

Just my idea...

Having been to my 2nd Bimmerfest this year (1st being last year) and seeing the fairgrounds as well as the dealership, I feel a $5 cover or possibly $10 would be more than justified in holding this event at the fairgrounds. The parking last year was a little spread out but otherwise plenty of room for even those that want to gather like cars together.

The dealership was great since it had the multi-level parking capability and a show room in case you want to cool down as I got sunburned, again. Just can't win. The dealership was great but the fairgrounds would afford everyone to be able to take part in the event with even their totally stock fresh off the showroom floor BMW or Mini.

Just my .02 but I felt the event was awesome, even the rally was great since I didn't stick around for it last year. I applaud everyone involved in setting things up.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-26-2005, 01:39 PM
sailwind's Avatar
sailwind sailwind is offline
Victory is mine!
Location: Fremont, CA
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 121
Mein Auto: 03' 330i ZHP, 04' 325ci
I think there's been some great suggestions, but like to throw in my two cents here.

1. Extending the event is probably a bad idea. Most people were bored out of their minds by 1pm and were just waiting for the road rally. Then came the raffle drawing that took over an hour to do. It's a bit excessive. By 1pm everyone already had lunch, visted vendor booths 3 times and looked at the show cars 5 times. I would actually suggest that the raffle run more efficiently so we can leave for road rally earlier. A sidetrack off to highway 1 toward lompoc would be a good idea.

2. As someone said, can't beat the dealership for shade. Last year's bimmerfest the sun was scorching and no one dared to venture into the fairground parking lot. Those shiny cars was throwing a lot of rays back.

3. Charging an entry fee is a great idea. I doubt it'll curb enthusiasm. But you can bet people will whine a lot more since they now feel they've "PAID" for the event and are entitled to preferencial treatments (like parking on the fairgrounds lawn)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-26-2005, 02:50 PM
MR 325 MR 325 is offline
R3VLimited.com
Location: La Crescenta, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 49
Mein Auto: E30, E34
I think if the event could be nicely organized with great vendor turnout [combine the best things of 04 and 05] it would be awesome. I doubt a charge of $5 will phase anyone as long as it goes toward making the event better. I really really would love to see the cars seperated by model type, E21, E30, E36, you get the idea
__________________
1989 325i S50 5 Lug - 1991 325i 2.7L Turbo - 1987 E30 Trailer - 1990 535i 5 Speed
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Keith's Avatar
Keith Keith is offline
Tamer of the Mighty V8
Location: P-town in SF/Bay Area
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,320
Mein Auto: Black 1995 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelphx
Just my idea...
Perfect Todd, absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brought to you by BMW of Santa Barbara! (at EW)

Food vendor' "s", we need choices AND hot food, the free stuff isn't what it's about, it's the people, then the cars.

Once again Todd, I like your thinking!

Jon, let me know if there's anything I can do in the coming year, I'm only a phone call away,
__________________
Keith- baybimmerz.net
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-26-2005, 05:34 PM
SB_328SP SB_328SP is offline
Registered User
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 27
Mein Auto: 1996 328i
Hey, I will send in my $5 right now. There is plenty of shade at EW, especially if we can have one of the halls open for vendors. Like I said before, I have been involved with other great events at EW. It is all about how much you put into it.

I live here in SB, and though I am pretty busy with work (and a baby on the way), I would be happy to help out any way I can.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Brad323i Brad323i is offline
...is never off duty.
Location: Sacramento, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 146
Mein Auto: E46 323i & E36 328is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad330ci
Having been to my 2nd Bimmerfest this year (1st being last year) and seeing the fairgrounds as well as the dealership, I feel a $5 cover or possibly $10 would be more than justified in holding this event at the fairgrounds. The parking last year was a little spread out but otherwise plenty of room for even those that want to gather like cars together.

The dealership was great since it had the multi-level parking capability and a show room in case you want to cool down as I got sunburned, again. Just can't win. The dealership was great but the fairgrounds would afford everyone to be able to take part in the event with even their totally stock fresh off the showroom floor BMW or Mini.

Just my .02 but I felt the event was awesome, even the rally was great since I didn't stick around for it last year. I applaud everyone involved in setting things up.
True.
__________________
Sign here, press hard, three copies! Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.


Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-27-2005, 12:52 AM
LLuke LLuke is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 23
Mein Auto: E30 M50 & E39 540i
Call me crazy but I kind of like the crammed in chaos at the dealership. If we could get some of the streets closed around the dealership, I think we could pile up a lot of cars and make everyone happy. If this is not possible, asking the mall for a section is a great idea.

Another suggestion:

In 2003 it was rumored that the road rally would be done by police escort. This rumor turned out to be false. After the incidents that happened on the 05 rally, I think we should look into a police escort for 2006. It has been my experience that the police will tolerate minor law breakage on an escorted rally as they know without an escort, driving would be much worse. I'm normally one of the crazy bastards who speeds and has fun, but the bimmerfest road rally is probably not the place for these actions since the event has gotten so big. A police escort would keep things moving properly, keep everyone safe, and still allow for decent speeds and plenty of photo opportunities. As a matter of fact, I bet a police escort would lead to higher speeds through the canyon as we all would not be held up by the handful of blue hairs in minivans and sedans who always seem to get stuck in the line of 800 Bimmers.

So for 2006 we may want:

Street parking and/or mall parking
A police escort for the road rally

Thanks for all your hard work on this Jon. No matter how Bfest06 goes down, I will be there.

-Eric

P.S. Thanks for the advice at breakfast regarding car sales.
__________________
Eric Lukas
LLuke@bmwe30.net
E30M50 M-tec with lightbar and blow up doll mod.

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-27-2005, 05:34 PM
BMWenthusiast's Avatar
BMWenthusiast BMWenthusiast is offline
Lurking around since 2005
Location: Pasadena, CA
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,351
Send a message via AIM to BMWenthusiast Send a message via MSN to BMWenthusiast
Mein Auto: E90 2006 BMW 330i
next time we should get a pace car...like that BMW police car on the lot to lead us all on the road rally, cuz i didn't know where to stop and go, as with some other people
__________________
** Removed - Reported malware from the domain **
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 04-29-2005, 08:35 PM
reelizmpro reelizmpro is offline
Registered User
Location: Torrance, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9
Mein Auto: 88 M3, 91 M Tech, 98 528i
I think they should keep it at the dealer but try to close down the adjacent street (between the dealers) and use that for the show. Or how about have the event on a Sunday and use the entire block including the lot from the building next door (with permission of course)Cars on the lot also could be arranged better so you can get more cars in. On the north side of the dealership they could have parked at least 10 more cars if they just arranged the other ones a certain way or closer together. Could have parked individual cars in the middle of the walkway since it was wide enough. SB is more than 100 miles for most people attending and they should be able to see most if not all of the other cars there. I saw pics of nice cars from the rally that I didn't even know were there probably because they parked 1/4 mile away someplace like I did.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-29-2005, 08:45 PM
PropellerHead PropellerHead is offline
Brevity= the soul of wit
Location: At the wheel of a bimmer
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,074
Mein Auto: You've*got*to be kidding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Next year we utilize the dealership and the fairgrounds?

Just an idea I've been kicking around....
I dunno ab the dealer, but from my visit with you at the dealer in '03, then the '04 Bimmerfest at the grounds- where there was PLENTY of room- I think they should bring the DEALER to the fairgrounds.

Organize the vendor area a lot more around the main 'stage' for the mic, etc and let the like autos have their own entry and parking areas. That place was HUGE. Seems like you could even have some things inside some of those buildings.

And get ready for ME in '06. One healthy wife (who'd BETTER not be preggie) makes for a good excuse to roll 'er on out!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-30-2005, 08:51 AM
antetr95 antetr95 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Apple Valley, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 330i
I like your idea Todd. I wouldn't mind paying $5-10. I also like the idea of closing down the streets like Oktoberfest. If we can swing that, great. Next year will just get bigger and every year after that, so having it at the Earl Warren Showground may be the best option. Whatever you guys decide, I'll be there. I appreciate the long hours and efforts in putting this event together.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-30-2005, 02:09 PM
Darkstar M3 Darkstar M3 is offline
Registered User
Location: SF Bay Area
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: E30 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Food vendor' "s", we need choices AND hot food, the free stuff isn't what it's about, it's the people, then the cars.
I agree!
Not a complaint, just a suggestion:
Food vendor with a selection of food, and options for vegetarians (besides chips and water... or a hotdog bun, with onions, relish, ketchup and mustard, like my GF had to eat).
Heck, I would be happy with a Roach Coach.

I love the idea of segregating the cars...If only we could all be as organized as the E21's and 2002 groups.
__________________
-Andre
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-30-2005, 08:07 PM
kfunk kfunk is offline
Registered User
Location: Barstow, California
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 2013 640I
Cool A few ideas

I just came back from the European car show circuit a few months ago. I toured with my 2001 BMW 325 CIC over the past few years. I was a BMW car club president and spent a lot of time on the road. The car show season starts around April and ends in October. There was at least one, sometimes three and four BMW car shows a weekend. We put our own BMW car show on last summer as well. This was my first Bimmerfest and it definitely will not be my last. I feel one of the most important aspects of a car show is location. It has to be complimentary to all personnel involved; for example, the vendors, sponsors, DJ and of course the BMW enthusiast. I felt the location for the Bimmerfest this year was too small in relation to the number of cars and personnel. The vendors and the amount of booths was good, but took up most of the space. In order to accomadate everyone I think there should definitely be a bigger location. This way no one is segregated and are all in one location. You should charge no more than $10-$15 per car for entry to be officially judged and the sponsors could make up the difference. The judges could be from the group of sponsors and expand the categories for trophies. The categories could include 3 series, 5 series, etc. and a people's choice award as well. Another idea would be to have more than one BMW gathering, the Bimmerfest could be the starting point and then have maybe 2-3 other shows as well. Spread the locations out so people would not have to travel as far each time. Maybe another event in July and then again in the September time frame. This way BMW enthusiasts could gather more than once a year? I know I was used to travelling around Europe on a weekly basis trying to figure out which show I wanted to goto. This way if someone cannot make the only show each year there are other alternatives. I know the hardest part would be getting sponsors to commit and most of all the support to coordinate everything. It takes a lot to make the show happen and have personal experience. The bottom line is you will never satisfy everyone and experience difficulties in putting on an event of this magnitude.These are just a few ideas and enjoyed Bimmerfest 2005 and look forward to next year. Good job Jon and thanks.

Last edited by kfunk; 05-01-2005 at 07:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-02-2005, 07:05 AM
WilliamsKR WilliamsKR is offline
Registered User
Location: Temecula, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 39
Mein Auto: 2006 330i
I agree with Todd 100%%%%%
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-02-2005, 09:11 AM
BoostedE21 BoostedE21 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Thousand Oaks
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 351
Mein Auto: A highly Modded E21
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelphx
I have put a lot of thought into this based on people I talked to and posts I have read.

I think this year's Bimmerfest was the best one yet. We had more vendors, more people, and more prizes than ever before. Not to mention race teams, drivers, and lots of rides to oogle. Yes, there were parking problems, but the first four years of Bimmerfest were the same way and it was understood to get their early and get a spot or park on the streets. It is like everyone got spoiled last year.

Most people, especially the complainers, have NO idea how much work went into getting this event to happen. Jon worked his ass off, Scott managed to wrangle up race teams from across the country, I had to supervise getting everyone on the lot, assist the raffle, and get the T-shirts done. If the complainers think they can do better, let them setup the show next year...

Jon, here is what I have been thinking:

I know the dealership is very excited about the turnout and it *is* a beautiful location, but they simply can't handle the load of people, vehicles, and activity. We move the show back to Earl Warren. Scott Greive over there was really cool with letting use the place. We still don't charge the vendors to come, but to help cover the cost of renting the location, we may have to charge attendees $5 a car or something. I doubt most people would even flinch at $5, including myself. We can even extend the hours of the show from perhaps 9-4pm and then do a Sunset Rally like I was mentioning before. Give the show a full day for the people that drove such a long way time to enjoy.

The dealership can keep their lot full and do business and still make a showing at the Showgrounds with new vehicles, provide the catering and music perhaps. We create a vendor alley where the vendors are close together and not spread across the parking lot. The race teams can bring (and leave) their haulers on-site with the canopies and displays, etc and put on the full show.

We didn't fill the lot back in 2004, so we can get the clubs and caravans generally close together. We setup a small stage to do the music and raffles and even if we have to use $1 from each ticket to cover costs, so be it. Same with T-shirt sales. It was more expensive than people think to do it at Earl Warren, so we'd have to take people's temperature on paying.

Just my idea...
Stealing my ideas huh, and getting all the credit I see how it is.


Just joking. I did also suggest this, charge the attendees $5-10 per car (or person) and that would cover the cost of renting the grounds. But there is always the other side of things, what i mean is that how would you be able to determine the payers vs the non payers, a list? There car groups that attend the fest, ie the E21 guys, Bay Bimmers etc. and they could be put on the list as named, but what about the individual people? I think this idea is great, and as mentioned, im sure people would def not mind paying that much, heck you could even include 1 raffle ticket with the admission fee.
__________________

E21 LEGION
Bimmerfest: 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10 Veteran
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-02-2005, 11:56 AM
marvelphx's Avatar
marvelphx marvelphx is offline
www.my330i.com
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 260
Send a message via AIM to marvelphx
Mein Auto: 2004 330i ESS ZHP
Atilla, you hush...!

And I think per car is fine... it's not like we are going to have people sneaking into the event in trunks... Besides, most people will want to bring their own cars.

Jon and I have been talking constantly since this year's show finished and we have some incredible ideas in the works and thank everyone for shouting out the new ones. Keep them coming!

This is how we make Bimmerfest better and better each year!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-02-2005, 12:59 PM
RKT BMR's Avatar
RKT BMR RKT BMR is offline
Banned
Location: Scotts Valley, CA
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 9,926
Mein Auto: 5/01 production 330Cic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropellerHead
And get ready for ME in '06. One healthy wife (who'd BETTER not be preggie) makes for a good excuse to roll 'er on out!
Looking forward to meeting up with you, prop! Be sure and drop me a line around Jan/Feb and let me know if you're coming, and we'll get you hooked up with the BayBimmerz gang, where you'll have the best time possible!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Bmwcat Bmwcat is offline
Retired Slacker
Location: Somewhere not here.
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,736
Mein Auto: A car.
First I'd like to say Thanks to Jon Shafer and the Bfest crew for all the hard work. We had a great time at Bfest 2005. I would not have a problem paying a few bucks to be at a fairground or other venue for Bfest 2006. Even tho my car is stock I'd enjoy showing it off.
The dealership is just way too small for this sort of function. My 2 cents worth.
__________________
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." -Samuel Johnson
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > 2005 Events > Bimmerfest 2005: Santa Barbara, CA
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fan Clutch Just Exploded CarlM E36 /7 Z3 (1996-2002) 14 12-13-2004 05:30 AM
A/C Fan Speed Question ltbong X5 E53 (1999 - 2006) 2 11-30-2004 05:16 PM
Fan holder cap nut (reverse thread) Ron Stygar E36 /7 Z3 (1996-2002) 53 05-06-2004 10:39 AM
AC problem - intermittant fan Brashland 3 Series / 4 Series 3 08-08-2003 02:03 PM
Pay attention to your aux fan epc 3 Series / 4 Series 5 07-11-2003 08:45 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms