Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party

Cars - Private Party
Do you have a car for sale? Are you looking for a new BMW? Check here daily as well as searching on craigslist and eBay Motors

Old 05-11-2005, 07:13 PM

Mein Auto: 1999 M coupe
FS: 2000 BMW E46 328i...Loaded! Low Price!!

2000 BMW 328i
Premium and Sport package
Light Metallic Yellow with Grey Leather interior
Automatic
110,700 miles

Offered at $13,900

This car is in great condition and never abused. It was a freeway commuter car for the last 5 years. The tires were recently replaced with new Michelin Pilot Sports. The front brakes and rotors were just replaced. The rear brakes have about 50% life left.

All service was performed at Sterling BMW in Newport Beach, CA. Recent major service was just completed including recharging the air conditioning. Everything on the car works great.

The car came almost completely loaded with premium package, sport package, memory seats, CD, climate control, etc. I have all the original books and keys as well.

This is a great, reliable transportation at a very affordable price. For tons of pictures click here:

Pics of E46 328i

If you have any questions either call me at 714-596-4777 or email me at me@paulkramer.com

The car is located in Huntington Beach, CA. It has always been a Southern California car!

Advertisement