Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics

Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
BMW navigation, audio upgrades, XM Radio, Sirius, Bluetooth, and Radar Detector discussions here!

Old 05-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2004 330xi PP/SP/CP Xenon
How to order from Bimmernav?

I've read through a ton of postings and still not sure if I'm doing the right thing. Any help will be much appreciated. I have a 2004 330xi with Assist. I just got a Treo 650 and want to hook up bluetooth in my car. I understand I need to order a ULF module from Bimmernav but I can't seem to find where I can order. Previous postings have pointed to this link: http://bimmernav.com/assist2BT-old.htm, but it seems like that's not the most updated module. The one I think I need, which is the module 522, is on this page: http://www.bimmernav.com/assist2BT.htm, but there is no order button. How do I order?

Also, what other things do I actually need? My understand is that I don't have to have the snapon adapeter. But would I need the antenna and the pairing button?

Thanks for all your help.
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2005, 01:27 AM
Newbie BMW Owner

Mein Auto: 2005 325i
i don't think they are in business anymore. i went through this recently trying to order stuff for my nav retrofit. i finally just gave up and got the parts elsewhere.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:01 PM

Mein Auto: Silver 00' 540i 6 Speed
Unhappy Please Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcg
I've read through a ton of postings and still not sure if I'm doing the right thing. Any help will be much appreciated. I have a 2004 330xi with Assist. I just got a Treo 650 and want to hook up bluetooth in my car. I understand I need to order a ULF module from Bimmernav but I can't seem to find where I can order. Previous postings have pointed to this link: http://bimmernav.com/assist2BT-old.htm, but it seems like that's not the most updated module. The one I think I need, which is the module 522, is on this page: http://www.bimmernav.com/assist2BT.htm, but there is no order button. How do I order?

Also, what other things do I actually need? My understand is that I don't have to have the snapon adapeter. But would I need the antenna and the pairing button?

Thanks for all your help.
Okay guys, do anyone know how to get in touch with the guys from BIMMERNAV? I sent them an email with no response. The last name I heard of was a guy name Martin Bishop. The sad thing is that I found a link to place an order through PayPal today and just found out that they maybe out of business. Well the money already went through PayPal for processing. If anyone knows of someone that ran that site, can you let me know or have them get in contact with me. PayPal told me that after a few days of trying I would have to do some sort of "Buyers Complaint" which I rather not do. So if anyone knows of someone please let me know and thanks for your help.>>

>>

mike@mainorandtaylor.com>>

>>

Mike >>

Mods:
CDV Delete, M5 Rear Sway Bar, M5 Grill, M5 trunk spoiler, M5 Mirrors, Hella Angle Eyes, Clear Side Markers, MZ3 SSK, Hella Celis Brake Lights, MKIV upgrade, Wide Screen Nav Display, 19" Moven S5R Wheels, ACS Pedals, iPod Icelink, Eisenmann Race Exhaust, M-Tech Rear Bumper, Umnitza Predator ICE, M Steering Wheel, Z4 shift knob.

Last edited by BMW5MT; 08-18-2005 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:07 AM

Mein Auto: 2004 325xi
Bluetooth in 2004 325xi

I installed the bluetooth for my 2004 325xi yesterday. Purchased it from Bimmerfest at this link. --> http://www.bimmernav.com/e46.html

installlation was easy. Just follow the photo instructions on the Bimmerfest web site.
one caution I would add.
The plug you move from the Assit to the Bluetooth has a roatating cam lock on it. You will need a flashlight and mirror to see it.
Same is true for the connector for the pairing button.
I used velcro to mount the bluetooth on top of the assist unit.

Installtion took 45 minutes. Download the voice acitvated module guide from the same website and it will be easier to get the phone going.
It works slick!
Good luck
Old 05-16-2006, 07:13 AM

Mein Auto: 2004 325xi
one more thing

I did not cut a hole for the pairing button. I paired my phones and hid the button in the BMW wrappings under the arm rest. I didnt want it bouncing around causing rattles. I just pushed it back towards the ashtray under the arm rest.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:57 AM

Mein Auto: 2003 BMW 530i
Check this link....

http://www.e60.org/forums/bluetooth/. I would be very surprised if Bimmernav is out of business. "Martin" is very active on this BMW/BT forum. I would post your questions/concerns regarding Bimmernav on this forum.

Hope this helps...JL
Old 06-13-2006, 11:43 AM

Mein Auto: 740i, 750il, m6
Hi,

Sorry if I did not get your email. I have been out on a short summer vacation as posted on the website www.bimmernav.com although returning in a couple days. If you are having troubles emailing please try martin@bimmernav.com as that one goes directly to me.

By the way, that link is an old one. Try www.bimmernav.com/e46.html

Martin