Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Old 07-24-2002, 09:49 AM
Rest in peace, Coach

Mein Auto: '06 MZ4C, '09 WRX Wagon
If they can't call or contact the M3 raffle winner(m)

I don't recall leaving an email addy when I signed up for BMWCCA, and I just found out yesterday that my phone jack was damaged for the last 2 days (no wonder I didn't get any of those annoying phone solicitations) thus no outside call was available, so there is still a very slim change either Joanne or myself MAY have won the raffle (yeah, right).

Have they got the winners posted yet?
"Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2002, 09:52 AM
TD

Mein Auto:
Re: If they can't call or contact the M3 raffle winner(m)

Quote:
Originally posted by The HACK
I don't recall leaving an email addy when I signed up for BMWCCA, and I just found out yesterday that my phone jack was damaged for the last 2 days (no wonder I didn't get any of those annoying phone solicitations) thus no outside call was available, so there is still a very slim change either Joanne or myself MAY have won the raffle (yeah, right).

Have they got the winners posted yet?
They will not post the winners names until ALL winners have been notified. Per the CCA, 5 of the 16 winners were not contactable by phone and are being sent letters. Only after all winners have been in touch with the office will the winners list be psoted online.
Old 07-24-2002, 10:06 AM
Rest in peace, Coach

Mein Auto: '06 MZ4C, '09 WRX Wagon
UGH. It was actually better that I thought I didn't win.
"Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.