BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
    Hi, new BMW owner here! I recently bought a 2010 X5 XDrive 35D with what I thought was a vacuum leak putting it in limp mode. Great way to enter BMW ownership, I know. :P Anyway, I eventually found out that the real issue was the SCR was clogged and made a lot of backpressure as a result...
  2. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hello there. I have a 2003 E39 520i. I suspect that this light is broken. So how can I be sure about that?
  3. 1 Series & 2 Series
    Hi My F45 220D has an engine management light on. When I picked up the car, the light was on, the car said that the battery was low, presumably because it's been sitting idle at the sales place for a good while. After the run back home and 2-3hrs on the charger, the battery is charged but the...
  4. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hey Bimmerfest Members! I have an issue with my '08 320i :( I first noticed a burning smell about a month ago whenever I pushed the car (lots of quick acceleration). I jumped into INPA and reset all codes hoping that whatever the issue was would show up again. Earlier this week my MIL came on...
  5. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    So mainly due to Sandy I have not driven my X3 for a week - Long Gas Lines. Then we had 5 inches of snow and my wife needed it. Shortly after starting the "Service Engine Soon" came on and has remained on. I dropped into Pep boys and they read and reset the code P0138. Strangely immediately...
  6. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    I went to test drive a 02 745i that I am pretty sure I'm going to buy. The Yellow Check Engine (MIL) light was on in the dashboard but the owner told me it was because there were some maintenance items that he didn't reset. He went to the car data page on the iDrive and a few items were red but...
  7. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    My friends car stopped running. Diagnosed it as a faulty fuel pump. Check engine light came on at teh time the pump stopped. I plugged in my scan tool and it forund 19 codes related to the tranny. He said the MIL was not on before the fuel pump went out so im assuming they are stored codes. The...
1-7 of 7 Results