BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 28 Results
  1. F87 M2 (2016 - current)
    What's up everybody...I recently purchased a '21 M2 Comp (Hockenheim + 6mt) and I'm an occasional autocrosser, so I've gotten out a couple times to get to know the car in a more controlled setting. The first time I raced, I left MDM on but I felt like it cut too much power in low-speed corner...
  2. BMW News
    Want to hone your car control? See what your car is capable of? Test your car's hunger for cones? Then you're ready for Bimmerfest 2019's AutoCross. And we're ready for you! Registrations are now open for Autocross at Bimmerfest West 2019 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. Sort of...
  3. F22 / F23 2 Series (2014 - Current)
    I have a 2017 M240i and am looking to get a second set of wheels for autocross and track days. Has anyone gone with non-staggered wheels tires for this purpose? If so: What wheel size? What tire size? Pros? Cons?
  4. Mid Atlantic Region - DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, and WV
    NCC Autocross will be holding our fifth points event of the year on September 9, 2018. It will be held at: Regency Furniture Stadium 11765 St Linus Drive Waldorf, MD 20602 Register on MotorsportReg.com Registration opened on August 6, 2018. Online registration is highly encouraged and saves...
  5. BMW News
    So uh. Bimmerfest 2018. It's coming pretty quickly. In fact, it's starting in just eight days! And you don't want to be the only one of your friends who hasn't signed up for Autocross, do you? So why not mosey on over to our registration page and sign up before it's too late? Drivers DO NOT...
  6. F87 M2 (2016 - current)
    Has anyone already updated their M2 for autocross (SCCA B Street)? I ran around 12 events last year and loved how the car handles, but it needs more rubber and a stiffer front sway bar. I'm looking at changing the rims to 18" and going wider on the tires. The offsets can be +/- 7mm from stock...
  7. Motorsports, Racing & Track
    Quick video I made from the MSNE Autocross at MetLife Stadium on May 8th, 2016. Featuring my 2006 Z4MR. Enjoy! https://www.facebook.com/tchandok/videos/10156791938100456/ **Note: this is not a video to showcase how to autocross (a lot of the footage is from fun runs - you don't want to try and...
  8. Bimmerfest 2016 California sponsored by ESS Tuning
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=557731&d=1459898340 This year, Bimmerfest 2016 California will offer a one-day autocross on Saturday, May 28, for attendees interested in participating in a timed competitive event. The autocross is sponsored by the BMW CCA and hosted...
  9. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Ok so I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I've done tons of Google searching and can't find any one specific answer. I have a 1995 325i vert with 158k and no rust. Bought the car for $1000 with a blown up trans replaced the trans for a total of 1100 spent. Lately...
  10. Cars - Private Party
    2001 BMW Z3, built to win autocrosses, includes factory hardtop. Now that I have the MZ4, there just isn't room to keep to keep the Z3. With regrets, here it is for sale. Price is $11,250. See full ad at: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/5234165632.html
  11. Bimmerfest East 2015
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=521042&d=1437520881 Autocross sponsored by BMW M Performance Parts We are pleased to announce that for the first time we will be offering an autocross at Bimmerfest! An autocross is a timed competition in which drivers navigate one...
  12. Cars - Private Party
    Hello! I am asking $6000 for my 2000 BMW 323i Manual Touring Wagon. I know my car is rare, because I was looking for one a few years ago and got lucky. I figured before I put it on craigslist I would put it out here for folks to find. I intended to autocross this with my dad, but started a...
  13. E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008)
    I just completed my first autocross event with the Boston chapter CCA! Wow, what a blast. Finished 4th in my group which I'm very happy with. But now I'm wondering what I can do to prep my car better for autocross. Wheels and tires are the obvious things - but I don't want to move into a...
  14. Wheels and Tires
    Brand new in the box TR Motorsport MT1R wheels. Bought them for our SCCA Solo E36 STX car and decided to go a different direction. Had three sets and this is my last set to sell. These are not available anymore and are great wheels. I just want what I paid for them at $1000.00 Here are the...
  15. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hey guys, im new to BimmerFest Forums, this is my Auto Cross E90 330i [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] More to come in the next weeks, let me know if you have any questions on specs, and yes the stickers are coming off this week.
  16. E36 M3 (1995-1999)
    I currently drive an E90 335i and do about 6 track days a year on it. It's a really fun and, believe it or not, reliable track car, but its limitations on the track are starting to show (heavy weight destroys front tires and brakes, no LSD, 18" tires are freaking expensive, staggered tires can't...
  17. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    This is the time lapse video of myself and two friends taking my stock E36 to a full autocross setup. Huge thanks to Jeff and Ryan :thumbup: Mods: - Auto to Manual transmission Swap - B&M Short shifter and AKG DSSR - AKG Poly Motor and Trans mounts - AKG Poly Front Control Arm Bushings - H&R...
1-17 of 28 Results