BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 334 Results
  1. General BMW Questions
    Hey guys, so I recently got a Z4 M40i (2021) with idrive 7. However, the car does not have Navigation (or Carplay). What would be the best/easiest way to add navigation to the car without any aftermarket parts or screens? Could I just take it to BMW and ask them to add a nav (or carplay)? Also...
  2. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hello I have retrofitted the 6WB Cluster in my f30 (late 2018, not a pro nav), i retrofitted the 6wb cluster in 2021 when i got the car and it showed arrows on the screens like the picture below for directions I recently got an upgrade 8.8" display for the main unit, this works as expected...
  3. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Hey All, just wondering if anyone knows if TMC/traffic info is available in Canada. I have a BMW 750Li 2006 (E66), and I don’t understand how it works. When the phone is not connected, I see TMC on top of the iDrive screen with one red dot. When the phone is connected via bluetooth, the red...
  4. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    He new to the forum I bought a 06 750i for dirt cheap crank no start issue I think I've got that figured out but had bad battery drain with ignition off I get this cracked been thru speakers and usually can hear a small fan noise under passenger cabin air filter box and every time I put a the...
  5. 3 Series & 4 Series
    Hi All, I have a 2021 BMW 330e. I think I got the navigation update once OTA. It appears to be stuck on the one in 2021. I asked the dealer and they just shrugged it off saying the car doesn't have any new updates and told me to download mybmw app. I already had the app a long time ago and...
  6. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    Hello... I live and work in Barbados and have an opportunity to buy a 2016 i3. I am getting a bit confused on some of the numbers being thrown at me regarding the battery and hoped that someone could assist in my understanding. On the valuation, it is described as BMWi3-33KWH but the battery...
  7. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hey guys, so I have a 2011 740Li GCC model. I am new to this and have no idea what to look for and where to begin. I would appreciate a guide to help me download and install an updated Middle East (Dubai) map. As of now, there is nothing, no map, showing on the dash. Please let me know the...
  8. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi all, Currently updated my X6 Navigation map to Europe Premium 2022 but still Cyprus is not supported :mad: Found in another thread here that is supported in the EVO version though.. Is there a way to change from Premium to EVO or is there an easy way to add navigation for my country? Big...
  9. Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    Hi All and thank you for letting me ask my question here. I have a 2019 X1 which I bought in the US. I recently arrived to Europe and noticed that my navigation isn’t working. The problem seems to be related to a built-in SIM card which has no service in Europe. I am wondering how to replace...
  10. BMW Coding and Programming
    Haritayı aldığım kodla yüklerken fsc araçları kodu girdiğimde yanlış sürüm kodu hatası verdi... bu konuda bana yardımcı olabilir misiniz? 2008 e92 / WBAWD11050Pv87917 BMW Yol Haritası Türkiye Premium 2020 fsc kodu :EURGX4SWQQRJKAGEAD7Q
  11. 3 Series Hybrid
    My 330e doesn't have navigation and was wondering if anybody would know wether or not I would see any difference in MPG if I did navigation retrofit so the car could map out battery usage per the route entered into the nav system?
  12. G20 (2019 - Current)
    Hi everyone, my first time posting here. The forum has been super helpful to me. I have a weird issue with my G20. The navigation menu is only showing 2 option whereas my previous X5 (2019) was showing more, like below: however in my G20, few days after purchase and setting up the account...
  13. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    I bought a BMW F30 2013 which had its ECU replaced with a donor one, and now I’m wondering can i re-enable navigation since it is grayed out, the ECU unit is Combox Telematik BN2010 GPS. I managed to re-enable bluetooth which was also disabled.
  14. X3 F25 (2011 - 2017)
    Recently, the navigation display started showing a blue map. Tried resetting the system by holding the power button for 25 seconds but it didn't help. When trying to enter an address it says "navigation is not available". Any suggestions?
  15. Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    On my 2017 X5, the voice commands stopped working for only the navigation. It still understands other voice commands like changing the radio station and things like that. When saying “navigate to x place” or “directions to x” it no longer understands. It stopped working several months ago but...
  16. 3 Series Hybrid
    So I just purchased a 2013 328 active hybrid. When I check the VIN it says "navigation system prep". The idrive unit has a nav button but there is navigation option on screen. The nav button doesn't do anything? The dealer said I need a nav unit. Am I missing something? Why would the idrive...
  17. X1 E84 (2011 - 2015)
    This year’s map / software update is considerably better than previous three yearly updates. More accurate navigation, better alternative routs with better graphics presentation.
  18. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    I have two keys to my 320d GT. Navi professional. With key #1 the colors are green, red, yellow and so on. They can be changed and change from day to night automatically. Key #2 just gives different grey colors. Cannot change and day and night are the same. This problem has been on since spring...
  19. E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008)
    Recently purchased Z4 was still running 8.0 (v28) Nav firmware and a 2006 map DVD. Worked surprisingly well except the maps were getting old. Treated it to some OEM 2015 maps and now have a problem. The newer maps use a lighter background outside urban areas. With the limited contrast of the Z4...
  20. X3 G01 (2018 - current)
    How can we re-configure the navigation system? My local dealer said it is incompatible (TW and EU navigating system). Any comments / sharing? XDrive320D bought in TW, now back in Europe. TIA.
1-20 of 334 Results