BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 35 Results
  1. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    I have a 2001 325xi. There is an aftermarket radio installed. After troubleshooting it seems that when the amp is plugged in the fuse blows. With the amp unplugged the radio powers on fine. I am assuming the amp is blown. It is the E46/4 Alpine unit. Will the HK unit plug in an work or do I need...
  2. G30 (2017 - Current)
    Just putting it out there. If anyone is as curious as I was before I did this. I installed 2 10" kicker comp rs and a alpine PDX M1200 .. If anyone wants details or process wise I might have info. Enjoy. and yes I do love the extra 1000 something watts of bass. Very soul shaking.:thumbup:
  3. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    I took the advice from old posts on the forum to replace my junkie old X3 speakers with the Alpines. I did the rears a few months ago when I first got the car and they have been working fine. I finally got around to replacing the fronts last week and when there is any kind of load going through...
  4. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    I just purchased 4x Alpine SPS-410 speakers, which have arrived early. I am now eager to install this coming weekend, but I have not yet ordered speaker connectors (oops). I would like to keep the factory connector Could someone please confirm these are the correct parts to fabricate the...
  5. Cars - Private Party
    bmw e36 m3 for sale super clean car runs perfect. 103,851 miles just done a lot of work to it. custom sound all alpine. 10,500 or best
  6. Cars - Private Party
    Hello all, An unfortunate circumstance led to my acquisition of a fantastic car. I first met this car 12 years ago, a family friend of my father's had purchased the vehicle new in New Mexico and it was his baby. A retired mechanical engineer who had a passion for all things motorsports loved...
  7. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    I took delivery of my 2012 BMW 550xi last week. So far I am in love with it! A little history about me: I am a small used car dealer here in Ohio and have been driving my lot cars for awhile because I was over the nice car idea. (Had a Lexus IS350 and Ranger Rover Sport previously and...
  8. Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    I skimmed through many threads and haven't quite found answers to these questions. I'm an experienced DIY'r but am not too familiar with audio, so appreciate the help. The questions are numbered and written in bold. I installed the Alpine CDE103BT HU (4x18w rms) before I fully understood the...
  9. BMW Coding and Programming
    Yesterday my car was delivered (:thumbup::D:D:D). It was a car in stock so I had the alarm and the Alpine audio retrofitted. How can I check if these are actually installed correctly? I don't see an alarm light/indicator for example. I guess I have to test it by locking the car and opening it...
  10. E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008)
    So I need to remove the rear glove compartment (the storage behind your seat). My main goal is to take out the center console, but I need to take out this compartment so I can wiggle the center console out. The LAST step of removing the rear compartment says "16. Rotate Manual Override cable...
  11. Cars - Private Party
    Up for sale a 1996 BMW 328i E36 M-Package 4 door sedan. It is in an immaculate condition. Alpine White 4 door sedans the rarest among E36s. The paint on this vehicle is original and in perfect condition. I am the 3rd owner of this beauty, but I know the last two owners (one of which is my close...
  12. Cars - Private Party
    2011 BMW 335i Sedan w/ M-Sport Package 47,XXX Miles Alpine White on Black Leather Navigation iPhone Integration Kit BMWAssist + BMW Apps iDrive with BlueTooth M-Sport Package Premium Package 6 Speed StepTronic Auto with Paddle Shifters Rear Parking Sensors 18" M Wheels (No Curb Rash) No front...
  13. Interior
    This changer is currently listing on eBay. If your interested and no bids have been received, I would end the auction for the right price. I removed this changer from my 98' Z3. It's in excellent physical condition and functions perfectly. EBay Auction...
  14. Cars - Private Party
    SOLD!! M3 Alpine White Imola SOLD!!! As a BMW enthusiast, I'm selling this beautiful low miles 2005 M3 convertible (with hardtop for winter) in order to purchase a rare BMW M Coupe! Some of the upgrades include the following: Rogue short shift kit; JL Audio/Alpine speakers,amplifier, subwoofer...
  15. Parting Out
    Straight out my e90 Include WHOLE kit 4 speakers Amp Loom Speaker frames / window pieces http://bit.ly/1ca2nF Other items for sale too inc K&n air filter Boot liner
  16. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    Hi everybody. Brand new to the forum! I have used the search function and read the "stage 1 speaker upgrade" thread in its entirety, but have not seen the answer to this question: I know that the alpine sps-400 speakers fit in the x3 for sure, but has anyone tried the alpine sps-410? (There...
  17. Cars - Private Party
    2002 BMW M5 Price: $20,000 Miles: 82,007 Engine: S62 4.9L V8, 394HP / 369 ft-lb torque Transmission: 6-speed manual Exterior Color: Alpine White Interior Color: Caramel Nappa Heritage (Complete Leather Option) Location: Acushnet, MA (1 hour south of Boston, MA, 40 minutes east of Providence, RI)...
  18. Cars - Private Party
    2002 BMW M5 Price: $20,000 Miles: 82,007 Engine: S62 4.9L V8, 394HP / 369 ft-lb torque Transmission: 6-speed manual Exterior Color: Alpine White Interior Color: Caramel Nappa Heritage (Complete Leather Option) Location: Acushnet, MA (1 hour south of Boston, MA, 40 minutes east of Providence, RI)...
  19. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    Ok here is my issue, I have a 91 535i with stock sterio, I'm getting some sound out if my driers side front speaker when faded to the front and balanced to the left however the volume has to be ate almost to max. I replaced the amp with another factory amp with no change. Also tryed...
1-19 of 35 Results