BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 178 Results
  1. G20 (2019 - Current)
    Hi, all. I'm looking at a CPO 2022 330i xDrive being sold by a BMW dealer. It has everything I want - and I even like the color - but there is one yellow (red?) flag. According to CarFax, during a 2 1/2-month stretch last year, the vehicle had about 14,000 miles put on it. How concerned should I...
  2. General BMW Questions
    Hey Bimmer fam, New bimmer member here (almost) ;) I am considering buying a CPO 2021 BMW X3 XDrive30i with 20k miles on it. Original MSRP was $60,000. Link to the window sticker: http://drvm.io/MDAwMTk5 The KBB typical listing price is $46,633 for the vehicle, whereas JD Power Retail Price...
  3. General BMW Questions
    Hey Bimmer fam, New bimmer member here (almost) ;) I am considering buying a CPO 2021 BMW X3 XDrive30i with 20k miles on it. The price for this used CPO X3 is $46,000. Original MSRP was $60,000. Link to the window sticker: http://drvm.io/MDAwMTk5 Packages - MSport, Shadowline, Premium...
  4. G30 (2017 - Current)
    Hello, New to the BMW side of things. Owned many new cars and old cars but never a CPO car. Looking at a 2020 M550i CPO in the Northern Virginia area with 25K miles. I have researched the car a bit and I am pretty sure I will get an extended warranty from the dealer. Question: What is a fair...
  5. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    Service loaners? Something else?
    cpo
  6. For Sale .

Cars - Private Party
    cpo
    $0 USD
  7. BMW Diesel Owners & Enthusiasts
    Hi all I would like to have wise advice over the issue that i am going thru. I have 2018 X5 diesel leased and try to purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease term with CPO certified, which will provide a limited coverage for 6 years unlimited mileage. Allowed mileage 42000 Current...
  8. General BMW Questions
    Purchased the X1 on 11/1/21 with 47k miles. 6,000 miles later brought the car in to get the rear brakes fixed by my local BMW mechanic after service warning and BRAKE light on. Mechanic is stating: - REAR PAD SENSORS READING 700 MILES OVERDUE. FRONT PAD SENSORS ARE NOT DETECTED BY SCAN TOOL...
  9. General BMW Questions
    Hi Friends, first time posting and I appreciate the community here. I am about to buyout my lease and need some advice on navigating the process to get it CPO'd and warrantied. Since I'll own it I want to make sure I don't get stuck with a surprise expensive repair. Continuing the included...
  10. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hello, This is my first time owning a BMW and ran into some nonsense. I bought my 2017 F31 last year and it's still with CPO warranty. The car's alarm goes off randomly, so I visited the dealership to fix the issue. However, they said they will charge me for $230 for the diagnostics fee...
  11. General BMW Questions
    Hi, Hope everyone is well. My Lease will end in September 2021 for a 3 series 2018 currently under the 15k a yr allowance. I took it for a pre-inspection last moth at another dealer (not where I originally leased) and they looked at the car there is a little bit wear to the rim. This dealer’s...
  12. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    2020, 530i, 1yr, less than 20k miles, driving assistance plus, premium, and connected pro package, BMW CPO. The problem is it's a 'manufacturer vehicle'. No history before Auto Auction. I want to know how it was used in the past, but some say I won't be able to know the truth. How about wild...
  13. X3 G01 (2018 - current)
    Hello BMW Fams, This is my first post so please be gentle. I'm planning to buy a CPO X3 2018/2019 and have drilled down to 3 cars that are as follows. I need your help in drilling down and letting me know are the price points justified to get a CPO or wait for a while and lease/buy a new model...
  14. F22 / F23 2 Series (2014 - Current)
    To make a long story short, I found a great CPO 2020 230i w/ Performance Package, Premium Essentials, and a manual transmission I wanted in the province over. I searched for around 2 weeks and found nothing local, and all prospects would have to be shipped to me. All in, the 230i is costing...
  15. General BMW Questions
    I have a CPO warranty question for this scenario: a 3-yr old CPO with 50k miles. How long does the CPO warranty cover? In this scenario, the 4yr/50k original new car warranty has expired, does this mean CPO warranty only covers the next 12-mo (ie, 4yr from original purchase date)? How about if...
  16. Cars - Non-Private Party
    This is more for entertainment purposes but the vehicle is for sale. Check out the video test drive and driver assistant demo...
  17. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Hi there! I'm currently looking at a used F80 M3 with Dinan Stage 2 Tune with the associated modifications (Axleback,X-Pipe, Intake, Heat Exchanger) and the dealer is able to CPO the car so it will have the basic CPO warranty. Was wondering if it is necesary to buy CPO Platinum? It would be an...
  18. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    We bought an X3 service loaner two years ago (April 2017 in-service date), and it was CPO Elite with the 5/75 warranty. I bought the maintenance extension to match (5/75). Is there an option to take the warranty and/or maintenance out to 6/100? If so, is there a deadline to purchase said...
    cpo
  19. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hello Bimmerfest devout and faithful, It's been quite some time since I've posted or read on Bimmerfest.com... I've long since been parted with my 2004 E46 330ci (loved that car) but am reuniting with a 2016 340i that is decked out to the nines. Below is the link...
1-19 of 178 Results