BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 393 Results
  1. 3 Series & 4 Series
    I have a pre-wired 2006 325i, but no bluetooth. How do I install bluetooth on my car, ? There wires in the trunk under the mat, so what would I need to install bluetuth.
  2. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi! I have a 2013 BMW F30 that I am trying to retrofit with enhanced bluetooth. The car is currently equipped with HU ENTRY (DAB) and only has the 6NH option code. I got my hands on a Combox Telematik (part number 9257151 - see picture below) and installed it. In Esys it is showing up as...
  3. 5 Series
    Hi All. New BMW owner here. Always wanted a V8 but have kids and a dog so Maserati and Jags were not an option. So instead I've bagged a 2007 550i M Sport Estate with 54,000 miles on the clock. Its a Japanese import so I made sure I got it undersealed and inspected by a BMW dealer prior to...
  4. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hi i have a 2011 bmw 328xi, i just purchased it and right away i noticed the bluetooth sits on a please wait screen, and the usb and aux don’t work either, i have the idrive system and it when i go in it to turn up aux volume, its stuck at 0. I checked a vin decoder and it didn’t mention...
  5. Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    Am I able to screen mirror to my 2015 bmw 750i using my android device? I've tried using mirrorcast and a few other apps to no success but maybe I'm doing something wrong
  6. X3 F25 (2011 - 2017)
    I'm fairly new to BMW and don't have a lot of experience with the electronics on my X3 and I need some help. I recently replaced the AC evaporator which required the complete removal of the dash. Yeah, that was a long day. Anyway, I got everything back together and everything works with one...
  7. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    2008 550i sport 6mt 88,000 miles, no mods other than Dinan air intake I simultaneously got the SOS warning/no sound condition at startup a few days ago, and have had no sound from any source including park distance since. All CCC functions seem to work except the sound related items are grayed...
  8. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Didn't do enough research or missed options in Carvana car when purchasing '14 F33 - got a good price and the exterior of the car is nearly perfect so I don't want to turn it back in just because of the audio issue. It has basic bluetooth, I guess not the upgraded audio nav for the HUD. What's...
  9. Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    Hi guys. I am new to this forum. I own a 2017 BMW 530i G30 (out of warranty)which is running on Stage 2 ECU Remap & has Alpina Displays installed for the Headunit and the instrument cluster. It also has wireless apple carplay. A few days ago, I tried to get rid of the smell in the cabin by using...
  10. E89 Z4 (2009 - current)
    Hi! Just bought a 2011 Z4 from its original owner who never updated his idrive software. Does anyone have the USB file to update it, so the Bluetooth can connect media audio from latest iPhones? Thanks for the help as I cannot download the updates from the BMW/update web page due to VIN error...
  11. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Hello, I’m new to this and new to my used but in good shape 545i from 2005. I’ve done some research and read through some threads on here but none are very modern or updated. (to be expected.) From what I can find, there is no simple way to connect my car to my phone in a way that can play...
  12. 7 Series - F01 / F02 / F03 / F04 (2008 - 2015)
    Hey there! Haven't seen an answer yet to this question. Like the title says, I've got a 2009 F01 and I've always wanted to listen to some music with Bluetooth audio. Right now, I can only connect my phone via Bluetooth for calls, but no luck with the music. Can someone help me out?
  13. General BMW Questions
    I upgraded my phone from iPhone SE to iPhone 13. Bluetooth had connected with few problems with the old phone but I cannot get the new phone to connect. I've deleted the old phone in the BMW and have restarted my phone, told my phone to forget the BMW connection and done everything I could find...
  14. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    When I originally purchased my 1993 BMW 535i it came with an aftermarket radio that sucked, absolutely destroying the bass past a certain volume, it also was super ugly. I saw a very interesting YouTube video were Simeone transplanted a Bluetooth chip into an oem radio while keeping all other...
  15. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Ever since I bought a 4 series years ago, the Bluetooth option (only for media audio) is always loading endlessly. The same is happening for the navigation system which is always starting as well as the cd player which is not working. My other 4 series doesn’t have this problem, and no one was...
  16. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hi, please could you help how to buy/setup a new bluetooth. This is a 2005 model, I do see a bluetooth button on the steering, but doesn't connect with my phone. I am assuming it doesn't work anymore. However, looking for an alternate way to play music thru phone (than writing new CDs for the...
  17. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Heya, As the title says, my iDrive, radio, and Bluetooth are broken. This all started a couple of months ago when it was colder. I was heading to work when I see my iDrive screen flash to black and the radio cuts out. I thought it was weird, but then the radio came back on like nothing happened...
  18. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Well lads, I’ve got a 2013 f32 4-Series. It has Bluetooth but will only accept calls. Wondering would it be possible to code Enhanced Bluetooth to stream music from my phone etc? And if possible could it be done with BimmerCode? Any help appreciated. Thanks.
  19. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hello Bimmerfest Community and thanks for reading this. It's my first post so I hope to find some help. Some of you might be aware that a few F30 328i's that were built in July 2012 came out - apparently by mistake - without Bluetooth functionality and without a USB port. Only an Aux port is...
  20. 1 Series & 2 Series
    So I recently just got a BMW 1 Series 2010 116i 2.0 Petrol. Great car and my first bmw. The one thing I have noticed about it, there seems to be no bluetooth or hands free function. Which seems strange as its not that old. It does have a BMW Business radio in the car, and on the steering wheel...
1-20 of 393 Results