BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 160 Results
  1. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hello everyone, im Marcel and new here, i got an E36 Coupé from 98 with an M52B25 Engine. I wanted to ask you guy´s, where i can find Inpa and NCS for some projects on my car, also for some repairing stuff. Would be nice if someone could help me with this! Wish you all a nice day!
  2. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi guys! I'm new to the forum and already learned a lot, I am at this moment setting up my PC to have the major BMW Diagnostic Softwares. I installed: BMW Scanner Mikes Easy BMW Tools - I'm currently trying to install ISTA+ and I have two questions: 1. Installing ISTA via the Installer...
  3. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    The issue I have is the wing mirror won't go into a open/close position and the mirror won't tilt to where I want it. This is only on the replaced passenger side door, drive side works absolutely fine. I believe the door control module needs updating with the correct VIN? I might be wrong...
  4. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I have an e60 2005 520i that has no previous fault codes. I was trying to check a few things on inpa. So becasically I went on the activate menu on inpa and activated what was in there and all of a sudden the dsc lamp came on it just stays there. I tried to clear the fault and undo what I did...
  5. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Hi All, I'm having recurring issues with the ride height in my e61 535i wagon (with air suspension) - the rear driver's side is consistently ~1/2" lower than the right. I've checked everything (compressor, bags, lines, sensors, module, etc) to no avail. It seems like scanner tools aren't able...
  6. General BMW Questions
    Hi All, I'm having recurring issues with the ride height in my e61 535i wagon (with air suspension) - the rear driver's side is consistently ~1/2" lower than the right. I've checked everything (compressor, bags, lines, sensors, module, etc) to no avail. It seems like scanner tools aren't able...
  7. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi guys this is my first post EVER ON ANY FORUM!!! So The issue: I get errors in INPA, ISTA and NCS Expert when I try to read the car ( e39 LCI) OK, so there it goes. I've read tons of posts, forums, watched youtube videos, called a few guys (experts they say...) anyway.. The issue I've noticed...
  8. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hello forum. Recently I ran into some issues with the AC on my 2002 e39 530i. We had some pretty hot days recently and it suddenly started giving out. At first it worked for around 30 40 minutes, it shut down and around after 15 minutes of it being off I could switch it back on (The LED on the...
  9. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    I have a 1996 E39 with only a 20pin connector and no OBD2 port, and i have some break and abs lights on and i of course want to know what's causing them to be lit. So some weeks ago i bought a obd2 to a 20pin adapter and tried a Bluetooth obd2 scanner i already had, but i got nothing. I did...
  10. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Long story short, I ended up with a bimmer holding a lot of secrets. I've had it for a few years now and never fail to find something new. What could this relay possibly be for? I don't see it on any pictures or videos related to E90 power steering (just to see if it's on other cars). It's...
  11. General BMW Questions
    Hi everyone, I'm looking to download the INPA software for my E53 3.0d, could anyone help with where I could get this from please?
  12. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    I HAVE HAD THIS SUV FOR GOING ON ABOUT 3 YEARS AND REALLY HAVE USED IT FOR FOR JUST ABOUT EVERTYHING AND ANYTHING FROM HAULING BUILDING MATERIALS TOWING TRAILERS AND SO ON. MY QUESTION IS IT HAS NEVER REALLY HAD ANY REAL GET UP AND GO AND FROM MY UDERSTANDING THESE ENGINES ARE ONE OF THE BEST...
  13. BMW Coding and Programming
    Does anyone know how to troubleshoot issues with an SMG unit in an e46 m3? I was told that you can troubleshoot the unit using ista or inpa to figure out what exactly is wrong with it. Otherwise, what kind of shop has this software (?) And would be able to troubleshoot an SMG?
  14. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Attached are E9x References pdf & Tutorial pdf's; All pdf's have Bookmarks or Navigation Panes -- open Left Margin: 0) E9x References, 230312 Revision: pdf is attached containing: info on/ Links to references for E9x General Information, pdf Owner's Manual, Recalls, BMW Standard Tools &...
  15. BMW Coding and Programming
    I have been able to finish the mechanical and wiring side of the AT to MT project. I followed ShopLifeTV's tutorial and in the description the coding instructions are included. I haven't used NCS Expert, INPA, or WINKFP in the past so the programs are still new to me. I have been able to code...
  16. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    I have been able to finish the mechanical and wiring side of the AT to MT project. I followed ShopLifeTV's tutorial and in the description the coding instructions are included. I haven't used NCS Expert, INPA, or WINKFP in the past so the programs are still new to me. I have been able to code...
  17. X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
    Hello, i am writing this post on this forum, in hope i can get some usefull tips. Let me begin with the whole story. On wednesday i got a yellow symbol with exclamation mark (possible brakes?) i continued driving towards work. Meanwhile driving my radio got black. The music was still on, but...
  18. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hey guys, I've been using INPA en NCS for a while now, coding cars many times, but all of a sudden INPA and NCS ins't working anymore. When my PC and car are plugged in, it isn't shower me that the battery and ignition are running. So there is no connection between my car and INPA. But how...
  19. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    For a few months now I haven't been able to read any of my modules or code anything. I was able to before but i think i messed up the last time cause ever since i wasn't able to read anything. I will mention that i have JB4 with MHD BEF, and i do turn off jb4 and even once removed the mHD BEF...
  20. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hey guys, been using INPA for a while and I finally made the switch to ISTA+ (which is better?). I will attach both latest read outs from both and I am trying to understand what they mean and see if they are needed to be fixed. I have a 2006 330i E90 N52. Stereo is aftermarket chinese brand fyi...
1-20 of 160 Results