BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. E30 (1982 - 1993)
    Hi fellow Bimmer enthusiasts. I am in search of a clean 1989 BMW E30 shell so that I can drop a m20 turbo in it. I already have the engine and trans so what my money is going towards is a really clean body. I want minimal to no dents with no rust. Any color except red unless its a dark red...
  2. E60 M5 (2006 - 2010)
    What are peoples thoughts on high octane fuel? Is it necessary to use high octane fuels such as Shell Vpower or Tesco momentum in high performance cars like the M5, is there any benefit in these fuels or are they a waste of money?
  3. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    Hi all, I've got a 2006 650i with ~100k on it. I've got a supply (20 litres) of Shell Helix Ultra 5w40 in the garage. Would this oil be suitable for this engine? I've searched quite a bit on this forum, but can't find anything related to this oil. Thanks in advance, Mark
  4. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hello, I'm in the middle of replacing the passenger side shell on my e39. I have a parts car shell, and have been drilling out the spot welds. I'm at a point in the project where I could use some advice. (Do's, dont's, problems that I may encounter, etc.) Not sure exactley how to proceed...
  5. BMW Diesel Owners & Enthusiasts
    I'm about to pick up my new 335d on Monday, and I want to start on the right foot. I've been very aware of BMW's Top Tier gasoline recommendations for my current car, and spoke with the technical assistant on BMW's customer service phone line. He told me that BMW recommends diesel fuel with 51...
1-5 of 5 Results