BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 110 Results
  1. European Delivery
    I wrote to Sixt to reserve a pickup from the airport per my ED Program Guide and this was their reply to me: Dear Diane, Thank your for your fast reply. We want to inform you that we double checked all information with BMW and we regret to inform you that we are not longer in a cooperation...
  2. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    Working on a lease deal in Atlanta and have a few questions. ED MSRP = $100,860 ED Invoice based on the 93% of ED MSRP + $475 + 92%*Options for a 2019 comes out to approx. $93,400. Dealer is including a .0004 markup that they are allowed which comes to about $2100. So all in all the dealer...
  3. European Delivery
    I'm planning my first ED experience and want to fully experience the Welt. I plan to take the factory tour, visit the museum and otherwise enjoy my delivery day. As I plan my trip, I was wondering how much time I should allocate for that experience? Also, when in the ordering/building process...
  4. European Delivery
    Looking to do our second ED in July and just got the welcome package. There is a link in there (www.lufthansa.com/event-booking_en) which is supposed to be used with the access code which I have, but the site doesn't popup anything (I've turned off blockers and I've tested 4 different browsers)...
  5. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    In preparation of seeing my local CA this week, I created a a spreadsheet to do all of the calculations for me: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13FKfqBcs8VrPw9gy_aAiJWdTeD504dWu3EJcR9rJ0jU Questions for dealers: Are there any negotiable figures other than what have been highlighted in...
  6. European Delivery
    My First ED & First M3! (Delivery August 24th) - Lots of photos (and teeth!) Hello everyone! After years of saving, planning, and, most importantly, garnering support from my amazing wife (I can already see her playfully teasing me for writing all of this), I am finally (or lucky to be) able...
  7. European Delivery
    I am looking at fights in August to Europe.. family vaca.... SOP is 7/16 for the 5 GT http://www.bimmerfest.com/news/897518/2017-bmw-production-schedule/ Is first week in August realistic for ED? Anyone know the earliest order date?
  8. European Delivery
    Starting a new thread so we can name the dealers that provided us with a great ED transaction and experience...for others considering ED My vote is for John Weltzien at Braman Motors (FL) John knows the process inside and out and keeps everything on track and was extremely responsive to all my...
  9. European Delivery
    Hi! After doing an ED on our 535d in October now we are contemplating a 328d x drive for this summer/late Spring, if time and finances permit. What will be the invoice price for this for an ED? Am a bit confused with the new pricing guidance. Thank you!
  10. European Delivery
    Hello, I just returned to the states after doing my first ED on 12/12/2015 (picked up a Mineral White Metallic M3 w/DCT), the experience was amazing, but I wanted to give special recognition to Rolf. He is very popular on this forum already for providing transportation service to those doing...
  11. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    I'll do this quickly, but I'm glad to answer any question! Happy to start reporting about my awesome ED experience picking up, finally, after a killing wait, my 2016 M3. WHAT A CAR. What an immense range of character from Efficient drive to Sport+. Stunning. Turning heads. Had quite a few...
  12. European Delivery
    If there is any damage to your vehicle while driving after picking it up at the Welt, you must file open a claim the the BMW ED affiliated insurance company. Unfortunately, while driving my new 650ix in Germany, I had two minor problems: 1) I got a pretty severe scratch while backing up in a...
  13. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    Am looking for European delivery of X1. Any suggestions on good dealers in IL
    ed x1
  14. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Does the latest NAV system in the 2016 F8x supports Europe out of the gate or is only preloaded with North America? Doing an ED in October and I wonder if I'll be able to rely on the built in navigation or it's all going to have to be iPhone based... During my last ED I popped the Euro DVD map...
  15. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Ordered my car on August 15th 2015, and I got confirmation of my ED date today (finally, something got screwed up in the process) for October 15th. So that's exactly 2 months between order and delivery. Dealer mentioned it would be hard to get an earlier date. Is that your experience here for...
  16. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Finally got this done. Excited and already impatient. ED should happen sometime mid October. To be confirmed this week. Mineral Grey Silverstone full Merino Leather DCT Adaptive Suspension Exec Package Lighting Package Driver Assist 19" Black Wheels Top/Side Cams Aluminum trims, yes Aluminum...
  17. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    About to purchase, it's not going so easy so far. Looking at getting a bit more data to nail things down in the next 2 days and finally place an order. Feel free to just PM me if you don't want to post the info publicly here. Greatly appreciated! I'm dying to place my order! My config: 2016...
  18. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    I'm about to order the following config: - 2016 M3 with most packages/options included - Mineral Grey + Silverstone combo Trim wise: I love the current pure aluminum of my E90, it seems like the aluminum trim lately have somewhat of a pattern in them, but that's the option I was considering...
  19. F12 / F13 (2012 - 2018)
    Group, I have a 2012 650i, under a 36 month lease. So the term is up and I was looking at a new 2016 650i to lease today. Even though the Euro has gone down by $.22 in the last three years, the car price was about the same. Ok Good enough, lets cut a deal. Big surprise!! For a 2015 650i BMW...
1-19 of 110 Results