BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 275 Results
  1. Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension
    Hi, new member here. I got a Topasblau '00 320Ci last September and absolutely love it so far! The car came with a set of 19" style 167 reps, in quite bad condition. As of a few months it's been sitting on a set of 135Ms. I was thinking of refurbishing the M6 reps and selling them, but am left...
  2. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    I have an e63 m6 V10 engine in a damaged vehicle. I’m looking at an M6 shell that’s 3400$ and mint. How much would it cost to transfer the engine over? Is it just not worth it? Would it cost over 5000$? I mean let’s say I had both cars right next to each other and asked a mechanic “Hey , put...
  3. F12/F13 M6 & F06 M6 Gran Coupe (2012 - current)
    Has anybody found splashguard off another vehicle that works. Iv’e seen the Jag guys have found a different model Jag that the splash guard protects the rear quarter and front fender from splash up from the M6 large tires. They used XKR rear gaurd on front and rear. Camaro ZL1 and Corvettes...
  4. 6 Series
    Just a quick question for any other M6 Gran Coupe owners. I bought my example (second hand) from a main dealer two years ago. Great car, but one thing I have noticed that seems odd is that mine has a normal (small) size brake pedal fitted. As it is an auto and has no clutch pedal I would have...
  5. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    Express your disbelief and heartbreak below. Wondering if this is repairable in anyway or if it has to be put to rest. I mean even if it’s 10k-20k+ is it fixable if I had the money? … thank you
  6. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    I'm trying to put winter tires on my 2007 M6 E63. I'm having trouble finding winter tires of the same brand and tread that fit the front and back. Front: 255/35/20 Back: 285/30/20 I'm looking at Pirelli Winter Sottozero / Sottozero 3 tires but the issue is they are different treads. They don't...
  7. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    I'm currently after a headlight to suit a 2008 LCI E63 6 Series however finding the right one is confusing as there are a number of different types. The EU part number (from realoem.com) is different to the same part on US cars. Furthermore, it seems that RHD vs LHD headlights are also...
  8. 645 with M6 mods.jpg

My 2K4 BMW Convertible
  9. After a wash.jpg

Clean as a whistle!
  10. Daily Driver.jpg

I like this angle!
  11. A timeless Classic.jpg

This is NOT a car to let your girlfriend drive or loan out to your buddy!
  12. The Ferrari Killer.jpg

My car is so fast, it can turn out the lights and be in bed before it gets dark!
  13. Cars - Private Party
    ABOUT the M6 • She is 1,746 of 1,767 made • Recently owned by Matt Rose, owner of Ronin Autowerks in Fullerton Ca. o He completed majority of the work listed below and has been the mechanic maintaining the car for the last 8 years o You can see the work he’s done while the M6 was in his...
  14. Cars - Private Party
    I am selling my 2008 e64 Quick Look Specs are: 42K Miles - Monaco Blue, Carbon Fiber Dash Original Owner Always Garaged If you don't know this car: V10 6 Speed Manual -- one of only 378 produced in US 500 HP M Mode Customizable Driving Modes Head Up Display Soft Close Doors Premium Sound...
  15. F12/F13 M6 & F06 M6 Gran Coupe (2012 - current)
    At RW we are constantly getting photos sent to us from customers that are stoked on receiving and installing their carbon fiber parts. Some of the latest photos came from the owner of a freshly wrapped BMW M6. This M6 got many pieces of ours including fender trims, trunk spoiler, rear...
  16. E60 M5 (2006 - 2010)
    Hi, I have a newbie question. Does Launch Mode shift thru the entire range of gears or just send the car off in first and leave the rest to the pilot? Im very afraid of trying this again due to the first attempt leading to a domino effect that put my rig in the shop 8 months. Sooo, two vanos...
  17. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Spruce-up the rear end appearance of your F8X M3 & M4 with RW's Carbon Fiber Exotics V2 Style Rear Diffuser. This diffuser is an aggressive appearance upgrade, that features rear bumper splitters reaching both rear wheel wells which maintains the vehicle's classy appeal. Each diffuser is...
  18. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Argueably the most aggressive front lip style we offer for the 2013+ BMW M6 - the Khoen style carbon fiber front lip is sure to turn heads. This M6 carbon fiber front lip fits all 2012+ F06, F12, and F13 M6 applications. This carbon fiber lip extends roughly 3" in front of the bumper offering an...
  19. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Enhance your F06, F12 or F13 6-Series front end appearance with the BMW F06 F12 F13 M Sport RWS Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This front lip is hand crafted using 100% authentic 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is a breeze, and...
  20. 6 Series DIY
    Full instructional Video (Including special tools, parts, torque specs and skill level) on how to replace the downpipes on an M6. Its the same procedure for an M5 and very similar to an N63. Feel free to comment opinions or questions. Special tools: Torque wrench, stubby 6 mm allen and...
1-20 of 275 Results