BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Que, Ont, NB, NS, Nfld, PEI
    Hey Guys, I'd love to organize an e46 meet at some point this summer. I was doing some research and the last forum I could find from an E46 meet was from 2007. That seems wrong to me. As an M3 driver, I'd like to think there are plenty of drivers in the greater Toronto area eager to share and...
  2. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hey Guys, I'd love to organize an e46 meet at some point this summer. I was doing some research and the last forum I could find from an E46 meet was from 2007. That seems wrong to me. As an M3 driver, I'd like to think there are plenty of drivers in the greater Toronto area eager to share and...
  3. General BMW Questions
    Does anyone know if there are any car clubs/meet-ups around Orange County, CA? Cars and Coffee - Irvine got rolled and no logger happens so I'm looking for something similar to that in the area? I found on another forum...
  4. California
    3RD AMC 818 Meet When: Saturday, Dec. 1st at 8PM Address: 21801 Oxnard St, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 The meet will be on the corner of Owensmouth ave & Erwin Street. We do have permission to be on this lot from 8PM - 12AM WE ALREADY HAVE A CONFIRMED 140+CARS ATTENDING, Be there early for a...
  5. California
    3RD C.C 818 Meet When: Saturday, Dec. 1st at 8PM Address: 4799 Commons Way Ste L, Calabasas The last two meets were pretty dope, we are keeping it at one location now since a lot of people are attending. It is the last C.C meet of this year! We will all be parking by the main road of Calabasas...
  6. California
    3RD C.C 818 Meet When: Saturday, Dec. 1st at 8PM Address: 4799 Commons Way Ste L, Calabasas(DO NOT COME EARLY) The last two meets were pretty dope, we are keeping it at one location now since a lot of people are attending. It is the last C.C meet of this year! We will all be parking by the...
1-6 of 6 Results