BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi guys, I have imported Bmw f10 2012 from South Korea and i want to install the Europe maps i have the links to downlod but i dont know how to change the region to ece. Anyone who has done this before?
  2. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    So I recently bought a 2016 BMW F10 and my instrument cluster was in Spanish. So after collecting some information, I learned that changing the Idrive language changes the cluster as well, which it does, but only for Spanish and French, the only other two languages apart from English. However...
  3. General BMW Questions
    Hi All, I have a 2012 F10 535xi with EDC. I have encountered an issue were 3 of the 4 ride height sensors WILL NOT CALIBRATE at all. I have replaced all 3 wires that go to the level sensors as well as all 4 ride height sensors (yes they are legit BMW sensors from the dealer) I have also...
  4. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    My driver side headlight has succumb to the same fate as many other f10 headlights and has suffered water damaged and stopped working. The same thing is starting to happen to my passenger side headlight as well. I'm wondering if anyone has bought some online for replacement that aren't $1000...
  5. General BMW Questions
    all of a sudden when i was driving my 2011 528i n52 started screaming and a while after it starting sounding like a cammed LS, i took off the oil cap and i felt and heard suction then the noise pretty much calmed down a bit has this happened to anybody? thinking it can be my valve cover +...
  6. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hi, So I've got a custom LCI M steering wheel (similar to the ones you find on F30s) and I need to get an airbag for it. Problem is, on my standard F10 steering wheel the airbag has the big connector and one small connector which plugs into the left side inside the wheel. I found an airbag for...
  7. General BMW Questions
    Hi Everyone, I am looking for some assistance with locating the ISTA software program and installing it for programming/coding my F10. I also will need instructions on how this is installed and how to utilize it. Thank you all in advance! Cheers, Christian
  8. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    I needed a new battery and meineke said they can do it. Took it to the shop, got the battery replaced and left. Everything seems fine and I am assuming it was coded and registered like it should be. But I went to unhook the battery to replace my camshaft sensors and solenoid actuators, and I...
  9. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hi guys, my BMW F10 535d has the M-style steering wheel but doesn't have the normal paddle shifters on the back. I was wondering if anyone has tried adding paddles to this steering wheel, or do I need to spend a couple of hundred dollars on a new steering wheel? Also, how does the wiring go for...
  10. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hi, has anyone attempted to upgrade their thrust arms with Turner Motorsport Monoball. Link: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-turner-motorsport-parts/tension-strut-monoball-upgrade/025735tmskt~a/ I got a picture from my mechanic today and he said they don’t fit because the Turner one is not thick...
  11. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hey all, I have seen this post on multiple sites, and really haven't seen a clear answer on what the problem is and how to solve it. Codes present: 26FD00 - SCR System Metering, adaptation too high 2C4E00 - SCR System - Poor AdBlue quality detected or system fault A couple months ago I got a...
  12. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hello lovely people. I have one question for you since most of you are better with cars than I do :) Please bare with my explanation since Im not native English speaker and my car parts names are limited haha. I have 2011 F10 530xdrive and my problem is with my right front axle. I dont use car...
  13. 5 Series
    So I have a 2014 535DX drive 170k miles with the diesel N57 engine. I changed the water pump because it was squealing. This led to a bunch of other things including a new turbo valve cover gaskets, injector gaskets, idler pulley, and tensioner that has 2 pulleys. This car does not have dynamic...
  14. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hello, I'm writing here in the hope that someone has faced this problem with the f10 525 218hp! the temperature of the oil and water does not rise to the correct temperature! the water is always at 87 in the secret menu and the oil at 92. During forced acceleration, the temperature drops, but it...
  15. Mobile Electronics and Lighting
    Pre LCI Tail Light assembly set from a BMW F10(5 series sedan). Will work with LCI 5 series 2014-2016, but came with the 2011-2013 cars. All 4 included, no leaks, fully operational. Will consider trading for LCI style F10 tail lights
    $65 USD
  16. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hello all, I have a f10 550i that my son and I bought as a project. The n63 had a bad rod bearing, but came with a low mileage donor engine. Now that we are done with the big part ( yes, runs awesome) I am sorting through the gremlins… There are 2 main ones right now #1 Driver and passenger...
  17. New Member Introductions
    Hi guys just got a 2014 bmw 535d, with the N57 diesel F10 looking to have fun fixing it myself.
  18. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Can someone please explain the specific purpose of each wire in headlight wire socket of the 2011 f10 halogen headlight? 1 -> empty 2 -> brown 3 -> yellow with blue 4 -> empty 5 -> empty 6 -> blue with brown 7 -> brown with black 8 -> white with green 9 -> green with blue 10 -> empty 11 -> empty...
  19. General BMW Questions
    Can someone please help me locate the Esys software and esys psdzdata for a 2012 f10 550i? I have a version of esys, but the esys psdzdata files are not correct and i get en error when startling Esys. With this car, I dont need the newest version, but, several of the modules may need...
  20. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    HELLO i have 528i 2012 N20 engine. im getting drivetrain malfunction error while im using only 10-20% of my gas pedal. it instantly turns my turbo off and im only left with engine power only. after i will turn it off and turn back on turbo works fine again but engine has higher rpms on idle. i...
1-20 of 500 Results