BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hello! For a quick story just look at the provided pictures. My driver side window stopped going up all the way a couple of weeks ago, I tried messing with the sensor for when the door closes but couldn't find the problem. I was working with my friend on removing the sensor to see if we could...
  2. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hi! I have a 1997 328i Convertible. About a year ago my car began to "vibrate" (when I say vibration I mean like something is knocking underneath) when accelerating from completely idle to 1st gear. Runs perfectly fine on the freeway or anything above 2nd gear. I felt the vibration in the middle...
  3. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hello everyone, im Marcel and new here, i got an E36 Coupé from 98 with an M52B25 Engine. I wanted to ask you guy´s, where i can find Inpa and NCS for some projects on my car, also for some repairing stuff. Would be nice if someone could help me with this! Wish you all a nice day!
  4. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    I just got a e36 316i Compact and wanted to replace the front, centre impact strip to the OEM m3 one. I don't know if it'll fit seeing that the M and non M bumbers are different. The attached image is the product I was looking at buying. Would this product fit my car? and if not are there any...
  5. E30 (1982 - 1993)
    I am swapping my M52 motor into my E30 and was wondering if I could also swap the suspension over. As far as I've seen no company makes top hats to fit E36 coil-overs onto E30s and after reading old forum posts I haven't found anything helpful. Is there anyone who has done a similar suspension...
  6. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hello everyone, I wanted to make a track build out of a e36 325i for competing in BGDC in Belgium. (i doubt anyone is familiar with it) I was given a hefty 50k budget (including the car itself) for this project and i am not sure where to start to be honest. There is just too much choice online...
  7. Exterior
    E36 amber side markers – OE – original equipment – Came off a ’95 M3. Includes bulbs but not the screw that attaches the assembly to the body.
    $25 USD
  8. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    So i’ve got a 1998 323i, 5 speed transmission with some sort of lsd in it already. Can’t quite figure out the ratio but i’m right at 3500 rpm doing 80 mph on the highway. Considering i do a decent bit of highway driving, what would be the best lsd diff to boost my mpg and lower the rpm while...
  9. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    I recently picked up a 1996 318i manual convertible, and fixed a vacuum leak today with some OEM hoses. I took it for a long drive and at one point the gauges spazzed out. I only noticed the tachometer going up and down super quick but it could've been all the gauges (I was more focused on...
  10. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hey! I've been looking to buy myself a BMW e36 for a good while now and one finally poped up at the right price, but it seems to have some problem with the second gear. The owner says that the synchro on 2nd gear is "a little bad" so it makes some noise when shifting to 2nd, but it doesn't...
  11. Cars - Private Party
    anyone interested on giving him a job lmk
  12. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hello- I hope you are all doing well. I have had my e36 99 323i convertible. In storage. I took it out for the summer. I turned the key and there was no start. Naturally, I checked the fuse box and couldn’t come across anything unusual. I ran a scanner and pulled codes for fuel injectors 1-3-5...
    e36
  13. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hi everyone! I've got a 1997 328i (single Vanos, 190hp from the factory) and I'm looking to try and push it up around the 240+ hp range, at the moment the car has a mostly stock drivetrain except for a custom CAI I made and an axle back system made of a Y pipe joining the 2 separate pipes into...
  14. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    I have been working on a 1999 323ic that was absolutely destroyed by the previous owner. After rebuilding the head and changing a blown head gasket, I moved on to the non-working clutch. The first issue I encountered was a broken master cylinder that was missing the hook to attach to the clutch...
  15. General BMW Questions
    1995 M3. 10/94 build date, EWS 1. Around a week after a TCG job the car stopped cranking with the key. I can push start it and it runs perfect, but I cannot jump it or get the starter to do anything by using the key. Single click or no click. Lights on the dashboard dim when cranking, and the...
  16. E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)
    Hello, My speedometer does not work anymore (self-test @ instrument cluster OK, I fitted a new speed sensor), I have an issue with the wiring from the vehicle speed sensor (rear differential) to the speedometer. Did someone already replace these 2 wires because they were damaged (brown/red +...
  17. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Greetings from Europe, I have a BMW Z3 2,2l from 2001, the speedometer seems to be dead. (everything else works properly: oil gauge, fuel, RPM etc) more details: first the issue was intermittent..., now it is always there. I did the "self test mode", the needle work properly, so the...
  18. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hi everyone, my e36 (1998) does a weird whistle when doing "sustained" turns (like in roundabouts), it's quiet at very low speeds, but at around 30 km/h it's alredy audible. The car is stock, it was my grandpa's car, and we've alredy tried to bring it to some mechanic but with little result...
  19. Exterior
    I'm desperately looking for a hardtop for my e36 vert. It's Silver but I'll take any other color and paint it. Hit me up if you know someone or if your selling one I'm located in Florida
    e36
1-20 of 500 Results