BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 308 Results
  1. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    I have an opportunity to buy some nice wheels for my E34 540i. However the sizes are front= 18 x 9.5 (offset +20), rear= 18 x 11 (offset +25). 5 x 120 bolt pattern. Will they fit? Will I need spacers? Best tire size to fit…. Thanks
    e34
  2. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    I bought a 1992 525i E34 recently, everything worked fine just needed a new battery but there seems to be a parasitic draw somewhere and I'm thinking it's the aftermarket radio but i could be wrong. I replaced all my fuses under the rear seat and everything started working perfectly but after an...
  3. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    I hate spamming forums so I apologize. I'm searching for anyone in the whole of the U.S that's got a 540i parts car? I've been looking for a rear left trailing arm and hub for about a month now and was wondering if anyone had anything?
  4. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    my 1994 530i 3.0l v8 automatic is throwing me a trans prog code and is currently stuck in limp mode. it was stuck sitting for about 12 years before i pulled it out and breathed some new life into it. the oil just recently got changed, some old trans fluid pumped out, and brand new battery. i...
  5. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    When I originally purchased my 1993 BMW 535i it came with an aftermarket radio that sucked, absolutely destroying the bass past a certain volume, it also was super ugly. I saw a very interesting YouTube video were Simeone transplanted a Bluetooth chip into an oem radio while keeping all other...
  6. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    My m30 engine recently developed a distinct rattling noise coming fro the front of the engine. I first thought my accessory belts or pulleys were the culprit, i took them off and ran the engine without belts and the sound was still present. I believe the noise is coming from my timing chain...
  7. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    I have a 90’ e34 535i and I’ve tried my best on researching this topic and no conclusive things. I’d like to know every single area that can cause this. My fron floors are soaked and also rear. The headliner isn’t wet so I don’t think it’s dripping down. I’d like all the different possibilities...
  8. Cars - Private Party
    I want a e34 535i m30 with a manual transmission mostly. But if you have any small kidney grill 525i cars with m50 motor, and preferably with vanos (basically meaning 1992-1994 model years) and a manual trans then that's cool too. My budget is only 4k witch isn't alot, and I don't really want...
    $4,000 USD
  9. Forced Induction
    Hi! I'm looking into buying an e34. I would really like to turbo it aswell. Since the 518, 520, 525 are cheaper than the higher power ones I'm thinking of eventually doing a complete engineswap for a later gen engine. At the moment I have my sights set on a m52b28. Not sure if it is good for...
  10. New Member Introductions
    hello guys i have one question is it possible to install prius or ct200 electric power steering system on e34 ?
  11. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    I have a e34 525i and a couple days ago my doors stopped opening. I dont have a remote to open them. I put the key in and it only opens the driver side door. Any help?
  12. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    Hey All, This is my first post...so go easy on me. I've searched through all the existing threads involving this topic...and haven't found a solution thus far. Here's the deal...my high beams stay on...unless I pull the fuses. I've pulled the stalk, cleaned it...and all it's contacts, and...
  13. General BMW Questions
    Hey guys, the bearings are going out on my 193,000 mile M50's alternator, and it's whining like there's no tomorrow. I don't really have the money to drop right now on a $300+ new or rebuilt OEM alternator, so I'm looking at my other options: Buy a bearing and voltage regulator kit and rebuild...
  14. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    Hello everyone My e34 525i 1989 have a manual sunroof, yesterday I got the electrical motor with the switch and a professional installed everything with the wires connected to the back under the seat box and everything was properly installed as it should be. But the problem is that the sunroof...
  15. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    I'm trying to identify the model or type of this power plug for a radio from my E34. The radio in this car is an Alpine CM5905E. I'm planning on making a harness for an ISO plug so I don't have to tap or cut the factory wiring harness in my car. The last piece of the puzzle to make a direct...
  16. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    I'm here writing this today in hopes that at least 1 of the OG. I mean real deal m5x platform experts on this forum that I've grown up learning from and continuously learn from can Pitch in there thoughts on my dilemma 🧐 would love to give back to the Bmw community on a detailed CHEAP eBay turbo...
  17. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    Hey everybody, I’ve got a 1991 535i, with 286K on it. It’s been my favorite car since I got it in high school. Unfortunately I have to part ways with it but I didn’t want to give it to any Joe Shmo on Craigslist. I want someone who loves bimmers to have it. I’m wondering 1) what’s a good price...
  18. Classic Bimmers
    Hello all, I am a new member and I am wondering if you can help me please. Only recently the transmission warning light turned red. The pixels are dead so it doesn’t show anything. The transmission is working fine no problem. Just wondering if you know what this could be? Thanks for your help
1-20 of 308 Results