BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 8 Results
  1. X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
    He guys, i have a problem with the oil pump sprocket that made a hole in the oil pain and from what i can see the chain fell of the sprocket above too ( because of the dreaded self loosening bolt )and now the big question is. , is this engine still worth it to save ( new pan and put the chain...
  2. 7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)
    Hello. i just bought a m62b44 engine, it came with pretty bad wiring loom that has been cut in some places. The problem is that i dont have a connector for the crankshaft sensor :thumbdwn: maybe someone knows the wire colors for the crank sensor connector ? nothing on google or autodata. cant...
  3. 7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)
    Hi, my name is Ronnie. I'm new to the forum so I'd like to start by saying hi and thank you for taking the time to read my post. I have a 1998 740iL pre-facelift and it subsequently has the non-Vanos M62 It's a great car and a great engine, but I never turn my back to more power. On e38's...
  4. 7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)
    hi guys! Sooo, I bought my self a mess of an e38. The owner said the engine wasn't blown and only timing guides were needed. I proceeded to check the car out oil, (coolant etc.) and it seemed that all the fluids were not in bad shape. The owner declared it was a non runner and needed a new...
  5. Parting Out
    Looking for m62b44 not m62b44tu my production date is 3/98. so anything from 9/97 up to 9/98 is good Must have: well a complete motor, starter, alternator, intake manifold, injectors, manual flywheel etc!!! I don"t need a DME or EWS unit For the S62 well the same thing the whole motor doing a...
  6. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hello All, I have been offered an M62B44 engine, its currently in a E38 740i (2000) I have been offered all the parts needed from the car (friends car). I have an E39 with an M52B28 engine (1998). Theoretically speaking, can the conversion be done? If so, what is needed, any links to similar...
1-7 of 8 Results