BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 373 Results
  1. X Series
    Was recently in a car accident. My 06' Honda CRV is likely going to be a write off. I've been interested in the BMWX1 series for some time now. Especially in brown with the leather seats. I am new to this forum and pretty much a noob when it comes to all things cars. I typically buy from owners...
  2. General BMW Questions
    Can anyone recommend a site to sell a set of 4 BMW rims. I used to run snow tires on my 2010 530xi Sport Wagon but I don't do the winter driving I once did. Thanks for any suggestions. Dan
  3. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Having to say goodbye to one of my favorite cars: https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3RmwQqJm/2007-bmw-328i-sports-wagon This is one of 429 RWD manual E91s produced from 2007-2012
  4. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Hey all! FCP Euro’s Summer Kickoff Sale is now live, and it's a great time to get your BMW situated for the season ahead! We've got a ton of Bimmer-specific goodies for you on this one, from full transmission service parts, to ignition service and upgrade kits, to suspension overhaul kits and so...
  5. BC, AB, Sask, Man
    Hey everyone, is anyone selling Or thinking about selling their 340 or 440 grand coupe? Have cash in hand and want cars with under 65,000km. I’m located in Calgary but willing to travel for the right car
  6. Parting Out
    I have a black on black m5 that blew a piston. I am selling all interior and exterior parts. Also transmission is good with146k on it 925-752-8582
  7. General BMW Questions
    If anyone is interested I have a 2014 Dodge Challenger RT 100th anniversary with 127k miles a clean title and it’s a 6 speed manual. I’m looking to trade for either a 135, 335, or a 535i with a manual in Arizon. let me know if you would be interested
  8. Cars - Private Party
    This is a dream car for anyone that has driven a diesel. It is fully loaded, tremendous low end torque very high mpg and the only reason I am selling it because I want to make room in my garage for my new BMW addition an iX50.
    $48,000 USD
  9. Cars - Private Party
    if someone can guide me to get bmw to somehow fix this as I seen that there was a huge lawsuit against them for these n20 engines, that would be appreciated.
  10. Cars - Private Party
    Clean CARFAX with all the maintenance records. Well maintained. Brand new brake pads, and rear tires. Very good condition, 98k miles. Brake fluid changed. Water pump and coolant changed around 80k, proactively. Valve cover and Oil filter housing changed. Oil change every 6 months or 5k. Spark...
    $9,500 USD
  11. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Hi All! Ever start a job, and realize halfway into it, you forgot to order a gasket, pulley or bolt? We’ve been there all too often, and that’s why we began curating FCP Euro kits - built from experience, to make your life (and the job ahead) easier. Select FCP Euro kits are discounted from now...
  12. Parting Out
    These are E63 650 part starter ac compressor PW pump Vanos parts Valve covers both heads and block good condition air pump IVR old alternator E39 540/M5 Parts new from and rear rotors M5 front rotors - needs cutting M5 down pipes (idea for front cats delete) silver front bumper with parking...
  13. Cars - Private Party
    I have 12k usd for 2x 328i convertibles that are SULEV and were originally sold in California (seems to be the only way to get the dealership to do the work) Must be less than 130k miles on the odometer (it could literally be 129,999)
  14. General BMW Questions
    I'm looking to buy 2 bmws and figured maybe looking on this forum would be best but didnt see a "for sale" area.
  15. E30 (1982 - 1993)
    I'm breaking down my e30 to attempt an electric conversion and need to get rid of some parts. The main thing is the engine. It's a little underpowered and puts out a top speed of about 60mph, some of which is due to a broken radiator. I was wondering if anyone would like to purchase the...
  16. Cars - Private Party
    Selling my pride & joy. Carefully serviced and maintained to schedule. Key maintenance notes below: new brake rotors and pads (textar) fitted on all four sides 3 month ago. 4 new tires fitted 2020 - major service conducted at BMW in 2019 water pump replaced in 2019 engine mounts replaced...
  17. Cars - Private Party
    Hi, I am selling my BMW 330i. Here are some high level details. This slide deck has more info (happy to post all the info on this thread if that works better for folks). VIN: WBA8B9G5XJNU99118 Excellent condition Clean carfax Warranty active till March 2021 Asking price: $30,500 Trim...
  18. BC, AB, Sask, Man
    Hey guys! I have a set of 4 OEM X6M charcoal wheels and very light use Pirelli winter tires for sale. Some curb rash. These came off my 2017 X6M, and the wheels were mostly stored at the BMW dealership. The car was always garage kept. No cracks or bends in the rims. I'm very flexible with the...
  19. Cars - Private Party
    HI! I am looking for a change and thus consider selling my 2017 F31. This post to check current interest for such car. Based on what I see in auto trader , similar year/mileage in auto trader show about 30-35k (I haven't reviewed options for each of those but based on the option list below, I...
  20. Cars - Private Party
    Hello, Im selling my 2001 DINAN 3 330ci 149,500 miles Location: Mount Shasta Ca. Clean Carfax Tabs good till February smog cert and title in hand. in excellent condition. All mods installed by dinan engineering in morgan hill California. Everything else is stock. Sport package. Multi function...
1-20 of 373 Results